Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SWBF3 Sniper Reticle?

Page: 1 of 1
 TripHammer
08-28-2007, 7:56 PM
One of the worst things I thought they did in going from SWBF1 to SWBF2 was getting rid of the sniper reticle. I loved that thing. Learning to snipe without it was such a chore. You do get used to it. The center of the screen is the center of the screen. Pretty soon it's second nature.

But every once in a while I'll catch this bug in the game when switching my secondary weapon near a nade explosion where the reticle will show as a siloette against the explosion and then it's there temporarily usually til i die. It's just like SWBF1 again. The shots come so easy. It's definitely way better with the reticle. I always thought they should just make it as adjustable transparancy like the other weapons. But now that we've been without it... would it be unfair to bring it back? They took it out for a reason...
 jawathehutt
08-28-2007, 9:46 PM
I say bring it back, just make there be hellz recoil
 darkjedimonkey
09-02-2007, 9:52 AM
yeah bring it back
for me it was sort of easy to snipe people in swbf 2
especially in levels like utapau or hoth. u can just camp
and have headshots the whole game
 GeneralPloKoon
09-04-2007, 4:12 PM
Bring it back!!!!