Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Things I want int BF3...

Page: 1 of 1
 Luy22
08-23-2007, 11:56 PM
Bigger space battles
Bigger ship interiors
Make your own hero
Put fighters back on land maps
In galactic conquest, let there be 3 maps for each planet
Put in a lot more planets in galactic conquest

That's what I want...

:P
 darkjedimonkey
08-24-2007, 12:16 AM
Bigger space battles
Bigger ship interiors
Make your own hero
Put fighters back on land maps
In galactic conquest, let there be 3 maps for each planet
Put in a lot more planets in galactic conquest

That's what I want...

:P

bam
now thats the kind of people and posts we need.
thats exactly wat i want
and i think customizing your hero would be awesome
those are awesome ideas
yay for you dude
:laughing:
 Titanius Anglesmith
08-24-2007, 12:43 AM
Pretty generic ideas, but I like them... except for the customizable heroes. Hopefully, heroes will be completely eliminated in BF III.
 jawathehutt
08-24-2007, 1:14 PM
No kidding, other than hero assualt, they sucked in BF2.
 TripHammer
08-24-2007, 4:58 PM
I like Hero Assault. On PC anyway. It's not my favorite mode (nothing beats the conquest base mode of the game) but I can get into HA. You can get some strategy going in there. Anybody that liked JA would be into Hero Assault. I don't like the idea that it was only available to play on Mos Eisley though. If you install the +123 Mod (http://starwarsbattlefront.filefront.com/file/123;66282) it'll give you Hero Assault on any of the shipped maps. That puts a bit more variety into it.

I wouldn't mind playing conquest with nothing but Heroes and Villains instead of infantry units. That'd be a change from the infantry conquest anyway.
 darkjedimonkey
08-25-2007, 1:01 AM
I wouldn't mind playing conquest with nothing but Heroes and Villains instead of infantry units. That'd be a change from the infantry conquest anyway.[/QUOTE]

yeah that would be pretty kool
:blast5:
 Flash512
08-25-2007, 8:42 PM
I would like the game to relate to one of the many book series after episode 1 through anakin training as a jedi within the 10 years. maybe even through lukes time as a jedi master at his academy on yavin. I think the 3rd should relate to the prequel book series and the after books of luke and possibly the solo children also.
 darkjedimonkey
08-26-2007, 1:39 AM
yeah that would be kool
that would call for another game though
not a battlefront game
wrong forum dude
this is for swbf 3
 Flash512
08-26-2007, 2:38 AM
Um, no this is the right forum "dude"
if you understand there are many fighting scenes as well as battlefront related scenes. just cause my idea relates to the books does not mean none of the books have any "battlefront" worthy game play.

Unless you have never read any

On a side note, why would it call for another game? they took scenes from episode 3 that were not even that much of a battlefront battle and made it seem large in game when really it was a few troopers v.s on a few druids.
example of these moments with SWBF2 that had "NO" battlefront related action in the movies.

1.Felucia.
2.Jabba's Palace.
3.Death Star.(inside)
4.Mos Eisley.
5.Mustafar.
6.Polls Massa
7.Yavin 4
8.just about 40% of all the Space Maps.

Need I go on?
 darkjedimonkey
08-26-2007, 12:23 PM
Um, no this is the right forum "dude"
if you understand there are many fighting scenes as well as battlefront related scenes. just cause my idea relates to the books does not mean none of the books have any "battlefront" worthy game play.

Unless you have never read any

On a side note, why would it call for another game? they took scenes from episode 3 that were not even that much of a battlefront battle and made it seem large in game when really it was a few troopers v.s on a few druids.
example of these moments with SWBF2 that had "NO" battlefront related action in the movies.

1.Felucia.
2.Jabba's Palace.
3.Death Star.(inside)
4.Mos Eisley.
5.Mustafar.
6.Polls Massa
7.Yavin 4
8.just about 40% of all the Space Maps.

Need I go on?

no you dont.
battlefront game is for troopers, droids, clones, and rebels.
numerous other people have said this.
if you want to follow the solo children or anakins training then
that would mean we would mean they would have to make an individual game.

just because there was no action in the movies doesnt mean there wasnt
action

FYI i dont hate your ideas i just dont understand how they can relate to
star wars battlefron
 Titanius Anglesmith
08-26-2007, 3:01 PM
I wouldn't mind playing conquest with nothing but Heroes and Villains instead of infantry units. That'd be a change from the infantry conquest anyway.
So which one is it to you? Heroes or troops? You've said both right here in this thread.
 darkjedimonkey
08-26-2007, 7:47 PM
i didnt say the first one, that was TripHammer.
This is wat battlefront is for for troops.
i said that it would be cool but the game is for troops.
 Flash512
08-26-2007, 10:25 PM
no you dont.
numerous other people have said this.
if you want to follow the solo children or anakins training then
that would mean we would mean they would have to make an individual game.

just because there was no action in the movies doesnt mean there wasnt
action

FYI i dont hate your ideas i just dont understand how they can relate to
star wars battlefront
No, The books do include troopers, droids, clones, and rebels It would not call for a new game. I never said there wasn't action in the movies, just what they took from the scenes of the movies were not big enough to even be a battlefront scene as in battlefront. Example of maps that HAD NO BATTLE AT ALL.
Mos Eisley
Mustafar
Polls Massa
Jabba's Palace

Also they relate greatly more action in the books than in the movies. If you read the books it would make sense.
 darkjedimonkey
08-26-2007, 11:50 PM
im sorry im really seriously confused
i have read some of the books.
i dont feel like arguing so
your right im wrong
 chunnburger
08-28-2007, 8:54 PM
I think you should be able to customise all characters.....like you can give any trooper any color armor, any gun, customise the stats(speed,endurance,accuracy,ect.) and customise his/her clothing. sorta like you can have a rebel helmet and stormtrooper armor and a jet trooper jet pack.....i think that would be kool..
 TripHammer
08-28-2007, 10:01 PM
Kinda like a Star Wars Mr Potato Head Video Game.. I hear ya...
 GeneralPloKoon
09-04-2007, 4:11 PM
It would be interesting to see an totally different battlefornt game that is a battle but no major factions or involved, such as the Czerka Corp vs. the Wookies on Kashyykk or something like that.
 darkjedimonkey
09-04-2007, 5:18 PM
yeah i like ur idea......
hahahahaha
wookies
Page: 1 of 1