Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

help

Page: 1 of 1
 rocketgun
08-18-2007, 4:54 AM
i know whats wrong. when you start the install it should ask you what do you want to install, full custom or minimus options. but i dont get that window. what should i do? my install file size is 216 mb is it ok or is it too small?
 Samnmax221
08-18-2007, 9:52 AM
Explain in more detail.
 rocketgun
08-18-2007, 10:30 AM
i dont know why. but it happens with all of the games that i install. the window where i should choose small medium or full install it just skipps it and goes directly to the instalation progress. with the escape from monkey island game it installs the medium size with no voice music or cutscenes.
 Joshi
08-18-2007, 1:52 PM
Before that window, I thnk there's a window which asks you if you want a typical or cutom install, choose custom. Still, even with minimal it should install the movies and speech, which means simply that your game didn't come with them. 216mb's is too small.
 Thrik
08-18-2007, 3:46 PM
As far as I remember the game is two CDs large, so at the very least your installation file (ie: whatever you downloaded) should be over 1GB. The installed game will naturally be much bigger.

Whatever the case though, this is now the third thread you've started trying to get help with your illegal version of the game. As difficult as it may be to get hold of a legal copy nowadays, this is not a place suitable for getting illegal versions to work properly. LucasForums has legal agreements with LucasArts, and I'm not prepared to let that relationship be compromised by allowing you to get technical support with an illegal copy on this forum.

It's great that you've discovered Monkey Island and I hope you'll contribute to many great conversations about the game in the future, but the fact remains that if you start another thread seeking help with your illegal copy I'm going to have to ban you. Buy the game (http://www.google.lt/products?q=escape+from+monkey+island) or get help from whoever/wherever you got your copy from.
Page: 1 of 1