Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KotOR game files invisible for kotor tool

Page: 1 of 1
 Nur Ab Sal
08-15-2007, 8:10 AM
I tried to use new version of kotor tool (After a long break) but somehow the program doesn't acknowledge of KOTOR existence - it recognizes only TSL but not KOTOR - so I can't edit it...
 stoffe
08-15-2007, 9:07 AM
I tried to use new version of kotor tool (After a long break) but somehow the program doesn't acknowledge of KOTOR existence - it recognizes only TSL but not KOTOR - so I can't edit it...

Have you tried to manually set the path to the game, in case KotorTool for some reason have trouble finding that information in your Registry?

(File menu --> Manage Paths)
 Nur Ab Sal
08-15-2007, 1:31 PM
Yes I did. The path is entered but I can't edit files either

When I try to click on 'chitin' file and add it to registry I have a reply that that's impossible :blast5:
 Fred Tetra
08-22-2007, 2:26 PM
Yes I did. The path is entered but I can't edit files either

When I try to click on 'chitin' file and add it to registry I have a reply that that's impossible :blast5:

The latest versions of KT look to the registry to determine the file paths and which games you have installed. I have looked at the code in a long time, but I am pretty sure that's how it works.
Page: 1 of 1