Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Curse of Monkey Island - translation!!!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Stel4eto
08-14-2007, 6:20 PM
Hi, everyone! I'm new here, so don't get mad at me if this question is asked somewhere in the forum. I looked as much as I could (I haven't noticed a search button) but if it is already, I will be grateful for a link.

So,.. I've decided to make a translation of my Monkey Island 3. Unfortunately my language is written in cyrillic. How I' ve presumed the result of my hard work was only some squares, dots and here or there - a letter. I know that the game works with it's own fonts, and my question is: where can I find them in the "RESOURCE" folder of the game (or else), and is there a way to open those files? I hope that if the fonts are reachable, they can be worked on and additioned, no matter if the files, containing them, need previous or afterward conversion!
I will be glad if U tell me an appropriate program to do this stuff, too. Or if there is not any - the editor on witch the game was created. I'll go to any lengths!!! :eyepop

If I'm talking bullsh*t, then please be so kind to tell me if there is a Russian version of the game, so that I can use its files. Place a link, please!

Thanks a lot!!!!!

(Sorry for the bad English)
 Joshi
08-15-2007, 9:30 AM
This site (http://scumm.mixnmojo.com/) will help you get into the game's resources. ;)
 Stel4eto
08-15-2007, 7:42 PM
Yeah, thanks!
But I think I'll pass this time!

The things I've read were horrible!
I think my whole life won't be enough to complete this stuff.

Ha-ha, what was I thinkin'!?!?!?
 Stel4eto
08-30-2007, 2:31 PM
"Ha-ha" was right!!!!!
I've done it!
And now I have only 120 pages left to translate!!!
Ha-ha!!!!!!!!

If someone wants a Bulgarian translation or wants to make his own on cyrillic, then feel free to send me an e_mail and I will send back the files U need.
Page: 1 of 1