Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SUPAH IDEAZ

Page: 1 of 1
 deathclone
08-11-2007, 5:31 PM
ive posted this before but the other dudes took it off so here it is again but with more ideas upgrading troopers like droideka-droidekaMK2 (its on wikipedia look it up) and like all the clone sharp shooters start off in their white state BAM elite sharp shooter they get all greeny like the Kasshyk sharp shooters and as said in supah thread it would be kwl to have ur choice like rebles VS CIS Empire Vs Clones and stuff it would be kwl and space battles.........wel i thought it would be kwl if we had transport ships on land so its like in the cartoon star wars all the ships flying and landing troops it would be so kwl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and jango fet got 2 i repeat 2 pistles cuz it suks he only has 1 whis isnt fair cuz he gets pwnz by jedi AND i heres sumin i found out in kasshyk always be yoda in the lake and they cant see u hehe but any other ideas???
 deathclone
08-11-2007, 7:38 PM
i hav had a NEW IDEA after watching the whole cartoon star wars i realised theres a planet that could be totally awsome in the game MON CLAMARI!!!!! it isnt really a land battle cuz it should be made LIKE space battle but not space battle like droids get these weird ship things and WE clone get un limeted water jet pack things and the heros Kit Fistu and Quarren commander ( it has to be him not count doku cuz doku hasnt got gills) it would be a kwl map!
 deathclone
08-11-2007, 7:53 PM
AN UPGRADE FOR ALL TROOPERS to ARC TROOPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 swphreak
08-13-2007, 11:38 AM
Quit spamming.
Page: 1 of 1