Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

BLOOD WAR

Page: 1 of 4
 Fredi
07-22-2007, 7:31 PM
BLOOD WAR

1274, The Vampires and the Lycans have begun a war, the reason; Lycans have decided to not be any more the slaves of the Vampires. In the borders of Germany 3 Lycan generals have meted to create a plan and take down the Vampires in Hungary and then hunt any other Vampires in the rest of the world, but they are not the only ones thinking of exterminating their enemies, the Vampires have gathered as well in Serbia at a meeting, they have to plan their attack and bring their army in Hungary.

In Germany Sir Friedrich Lehman, General Nirvian Terrix and Captain Jessica Tate have gathered together to plan a army of defense against the Vampires.

“Nirvian!!”- Friedrich said and gave Nirvian a fraternal hug “And Jessica!”- Friedrich emotionally gave a hug to Jessica too and a friendly kiss.

“Please seat down. We have much to discus here my friends, war is next to us and we must be prepared, my men’s are ready and we are already assembled. Tell me both, how are you’re plans? ”- Friedrich asked to both leaders.
 Divide&Conquer
07-22-2007, 7:52 PM
Nivian gave Friedrich a hug back "It is good to see you my friend" Nivain said as he took a seat, placing his lance against the table in front of him. Placing his elbows on the table and folding his hands together and placing his folded hands under his nose he sighed heavily.

His hatred for the vampires grew as more time pasted. He has been receiving reports of the vampire scum slaughtering his kind needlessly.

"My men are ready. They crave the flesh of the vampires as do I." Nivian said coldly. "Friedrich I am uncertain if you have heard this yet or not, but I've been receiving reports of the vampires slaughtering the lycan's who are still slaves. This news is very..." he broke off "upsetting"

He glanced at Friedrick waiting for his commanders orders. And any other needed information.
 Fredi
07-22-2007, 7:59 PM
“What!?!”- Friedrich said loudly as he heard what Nivian said. “Damn dose Vampires, I will kill dose damn beast in battle, I have 493 men outside of this castle, they are ready for anything”- Friedrich reported.

“They have immortality as well, but we will kill them with our sword and if not, with our claws”- Friedrich said
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 8:00 PM
Jessica told them." My group is ready as well. A death-dealer got to a couple of my followers. This has caused a great stir among my clan.They want vengence and the sooner the better."

She sighed." We all know my reasons. I must avenge my brother, so he will be at peace.Maybe I shall find peace in it too."

She flashbacked to her brother's murder by a vampire.She restled a bit in her chair.
 Divide&Conquer
07-22-2007, 8:06 PM
Nivian lowered his hands on to the table and looked straight at Friedrich saying
"Friedrich, you need to calm down. Acting like a wild beast won't help us win this war. They do this because they know we will act like beasts. So do not give into what they want. Keep your wits about you my friend."

He sighed and shut his eyes, then glanced over at his lance. "I have 246 men ready for battle. When do we move?"
 Fredi
07-22-2007, 8:12 PM
“We will move soon, when we make a plan of a attack, Jessica I am sorry he was a great warrior of what I have been told….”- Friedrich was interrupted by a sound coming out of the window near the room. “Shhhh”-Friedrich said as he slowly walked to the window to check, as he opens the window and get’s stabbed in his arm by a Death Hunter… “Attack!!”- Friedrich screamed.
 Divide&Conquer
07-22-2007, 8:18 PM
Nivian grabbed his lance and threw it through the window. He ran over to Friedrich's side and glanced out the window. Damn I missed Nivian thought. He then pulled out his blessed sword from its sheath and jumped out the window.

"Come on out you Coward!" Nivian screamed and growled at the same time. He prepared himself to be attacked at any moment.
 Fredi
07-22-2007, 8:26 PM
“It’s not silver, don’t worry”- Friedrich said “Alert the guards, be careful Nivian”- Friedrich said.

In that moment the assassin came out of some bushes and attacked Nivian how was expecting the attack.
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 8:29 PM
Jessica went straight to Friedrick's side.

" Not again. I will not lose another Lycan." Jessica said. She put pressure on his wound.

"Stay with me now, whatever you do try not to sleep.Stay awake." she looked at Nivian." I can stay with him, if you don't need me."
 Art Of Betrayal
07-22-2007, 8:31 PM
"Oh what a wonderful night" priest thought to himself he looked to his right hand hand man Eulises and said, "gather the troops apparently a few of death dealers intercepted some lycans and disposed of them. Also i want you to send a messanger to them and tell them i wish to speak to one of their leaders i shall go alone but i wish to understand all that is going on as of late."
 Divide&Conquer
07-22-2007, 8:38 PM
The assassin leaped out of the bushes and counter attack him. Then the vampire leaped from his left and again he blocked it.

"If this is the best you can do, you'll be a chard pile soon." Nivian said as he swung the sword and removed the assassins head. The assassin burnt into flames and all that remained was a chard imprint of what was once a body.

"Guess soon has come" he said excited. Then something caught his eye. A letter floating down from the air. Nivian reached out his hand and grabbed it. He then sheathed is sword and grabbed his lance from the ground. And returned inside the building threw the window.

"Looks like a letter to us from the vampires" Nivian said to the injured Friedrich "what do you want to do with it, I think it might do some good to read it"
 Fredi
07-22-2007, 8:46 PM
“Let us see what it says, Nivian”- Friedrich said.
“Jessica please help me remove my shoulder armor”- Friedrich said as he saw some bleeding in his shoulder.

(Occ: Art of Betrayal put a post of what the message says)
 Art Of Betrayal
07-22-2007, 8:51 PM
* Dear my lovely friends the Lycans,

I would like to set up a little meeting with one of your leaders to discuss the recent events and see where you stand to see if we really need to destroy each other, meet me in 5 nights at ((some place around there i am not really familiar with europe sorry))come alone for i shall as well

-Priest Vampire Lord
 Reclaimer
07-22-2007, 8:52 PM
Ren stood on a balcony, looking out into the open. A vampire messenger floated next to him.

"M'lord. We have intercepted three Lycan's. As ordered, we have captured their leader.

"And?" asked Ren, sharply.

"We have recieved information from him. Very good information." the messenger replies.

Ren picks up a glass of blood, and takes a sip. He licks his lips to remove the remaining blood.

"Tell me about it then."

The messenger removes a piece of parchment, and begins to read.

"To our Lord,

M'lord, as the messenger has noted, we have captured a Lycan leader. We have gotten results after continuous torture. The information is as follows.

We have a location to a Lycan village, not far from here.

A map of several 'presumed' weapons caches.

Location of the Lycan's East army.

These could all be a hoax, but with more and more Lycan's coming from the east, it looks good. I have already sent scouts to the weapons cache locations, I will report once I hear anything. The Lycan will be executed soon, as ordered.

Good day, M'lord."

The messenger put away the scroll and looks at Ren. Ren nods his head, and the messenger leaves. Ren looks out into the night sky and takes another sip of blood.

"Where are you..."
 Divide&Conquer
07-22-2007, 8:57 PM
Nivian looked at Friedrich saying "I'll go" with such determination.

If this Priest wanted to meet, then Nivian was fully prepared. No more was he a slave to that man, no more was he the ruler over him. Nivian wanted to show that to the Priest.

"I'll go, and bring no one. You are injured Friedrich, and Jessica needs to stay here with you, she can help heal you better then I"

Nivian looked intently at Friedrich hoping he'd grant his request.
 Fredi
07-22-2007, 9:01 PM
“Hmmm this is a great chance to kill this leader”- Friedrich said “I am willing to sacrifice my life for this, but then they may have prisoners and then we would have to negotiate”- Friedrich said. "Nivian you are a better warrior than my self, If I die you will command the army"- Friedrich said "I will go".
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 9:02 PM
" He's right. I will stay." Jessica said with a determined look on her face." No agruing or I shall force you to stay" she gave a sly smile.

She turned." Be careful. Vampires and traps....they go hand-in-hand."
 Divide&Conquer
07-22-2007, 9:06 PM
Nivian bowed to Friedrich and Jessica, he then looked towards Friedrich "I leave my men under your command Friedrich. If anything should happen to me, know that you are like a brother to me."

Nivian departed from the company of his fellow lycan and head to the place that would take exactly five days to reach.

((OOC:>< idk Europe that well either.))
 Art Of Betrayal
07-22-2007, 9:07 PM
*priest begins his Journey to the spot he mention going to the roof of the building in which he said for them to meet looking out into the city thinking to himself* "This place will surely be different if war reigns here" *
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-22-2007, 9:10 PM
Eulises rose, leaving the lifeless body of his victim at the floor. Human blood tastes sweet as always. he said to himself. His victim had been foolish enough to betray him to those Lycan bastards, and had payed the prize with her life. He looked at her, the corpse drained of all blood, still contained some of its beauty. "Its ever so hard to kill a beautiful lady, but it had to be done"

Then he sensed that he was needed back at the base, no doubt his Lord had new orders for him
 Art Of Betrayal
07-22-2007, 9:13 PM
*a letter sent out to all the vampires* We need to meet in Serbia granted i am still alive after my meeting with the Lycans gather the entire army there this could get pretty bad soon
 Divide&Conquer
07-22-2007, 9:19 PM
Nivian knew he'd probably get there quicker in his lycan form, but decided against it. He went to the stables and mounted his black stallion.

"Make haste, Denzel." He kicked the sides of the horse and they were off to meet the Priest. Nivian would enjoy this moment greatly, to see his old master and prove he was free.
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-22-2007, 9:23 PM
As Eulises arrived back to base, he saw that all the other s were getting ready set off somewhere. I wonder whats the rush he though. Everybody was reading their weapons, horses were loaded with equipment, like going to battle.

"Hey Hekyl! Whats going on?" he asked one of his young subordinates.

"We are to depart my Lord, and meet up with another group of soldiers along the way"

"On whose orders?"

"On our Great Lord's, my Lord"

"Blasted fool, he must have done something to those Lycan beasts" he said in a low voice, he did not very much approve of his superior. "Who are we meet up with?"

"Another captain, named Ghia" said Hekyl

"Make haste then, we need to move out fast before the Lycans can detect our movement.
 Fredi
07-22-2007, 9:24 PM
“My lord you have a message”- a guard said to Lord De Hernбndez

“Let me see it”- Josй said

We need to meet in Serbia granted I am still alive after my meeting with the Lycans gather the entire army there this could get pretty bad soon.

“This stupid bastard will be the end of our race, but I must go and fight for my race. Commander assemble the army prepare the ships we are leaving to Serbia”- Josй said as he prepared for battle.
 Reclaimer
07-22-2007, 9:28 PM
Ren sensed the messenger enter the room.

"What is it this time?"

"M'lord, another vampire has set up a meeting with Lycans." says the messenger.

Ren turns around, amazed.

"Alone?"

The messenger nods. Ren turns around, and sips his blood.

"Send assassins. We cannot have information reveled. Kill the Lycans and him if needed." orders Ren.

The messenger nods, and quickly leaves. Ren looks back out towards the night sky.

"You fool."
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 9:33 PM
Ghia Jolie glided into the base.The vampire loved looking at " fresh meat" a.k.a. humans. She had two vampire bodyguards with her.She pulled out a note and read it.

" Looks like our next stop is Serbia.Yummy. Let's go boys. Maybe we will finally get rid of those " hairy toys" ( as she referred to Lycans). Maybe a massacre and you know how I love a massacre. All you can eat buffet." she grinned and licked her lips.

" Oh , look an old friend. I am fine and you."

She noticed the fuss. " What's going on ?I go for a little snack..."
 Art Of Betrayal
07-22-2007, 9:37 PM
*Priest still looking at the city reciting words in hebrew and in japanese looking at the stars wondering when the time is going to come*

*Priests loyal servant finally runs into Eulises* Bought damn time you showed up
It seems the death dealers ran into some lycans and started to kill them Priest went to meet with one of their leaders..........alone i don't know why but he said it must be done he left you incharge to gather up everyone while he is gone
 Divide&Conquer
07-22-2007, 9:40 PM
((OOC: hits Nivian's fast forward button. ^^))

Five days have passed since Nivian left the hide out. He's finally reached the building where he is suppose to meet the Priest. Nivian examined the outside of the building sniffing for any vampires, he sensed on inside. He knew the small all to well, the Priest. Nivain grinned excitedly. Then climbed to a second story window and entered threw there.

He continued to sniff the air around him for any other vampires lurking around. The determination he had he would not be caught by surprise by trap. He saw the Priest with his back turned towards Nivian. Nivian jumped down to the first floor and said with a growl "I'm here, what is you want?"
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-22-2007, 9:42 PM
((OOC: Can Ghia meet my character along the way, Emp Padme?? ))

As it began to rain, Eulises mood grew worse. He was furious at this last minute development. "We really need to get a new leader" he mumbled, "our race is finished if these skirmishes continue"

The road was wet, the soldiers mood was low, and Eulises cursed his leaders name once again when a messenger appeared.

"About time you showed up, our Lord's needs you"

Eulises simply cut off his head, "Manners seem to desert everybody these days, if it continues we should become no better than those Lycan savages" as he said this, he dismounted and went to look for his Lord.
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 9:48 PM
at joedoe , i thought i changed so we meet,the old friend she was referring 2 was u
 Art Of Betrayal
07-22-2007, 10:01 PM
*laughs* ahh about time you showed up was it raining outside you seem to have a rather smell about you..... oh wait nevermind your an animal. Would you please keep your animals under control so that i will not have to kill the whole lot of you.
 Divide&Conquer
07-22-2007, 10:05 PM
Nivian growls at The Priest.

"There is only me. I have come alone as you requested. Now before I lose my patients tell me what you want."

Nivian could feel his hatred towards the man like a fiery rage inside. He knew he had to calm down and keep his wits about him for any surprises from this man, so he takes some deep calm breaths and focuses himself.

"Why don't we get this meeting of yours underway. I have business to attend to."
 Fredi
07-22-2007, 10:05 PM
((Occ: Empress please use occ…. Thanks))

The ocean was calm and we where going to arrive to Serbia in about a day.

“Monique, my love…They will pay for what they did to you.”- Josй said in his thoughts, he was remembering his love Monique, a Italian vampire that was killed by a Lycan and that Josй has always wanted revenge against him, Friedrich Lehman.

“The sun is coming out”- Josй said as he saw the sun come out, he then entered inside the ship. “Let the mortals guide the ship by day, we will guide it by night.”- Josй commanded his captain.

“Yes my lord, right away.”- The captain did as ordered.
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 10:19 PM
Ghia made her way to Serbia. She saw a familiar face.

" Hello ,long time no see,Eulises" she told him.

She gave him a look over."Tsk.Tsk. The years have not been kind to you."
 Fredi
07-22-2007, 10:56 PM
The Day passed and the night falls, we where already in Serbia where the meeting was suppose to be taking.

“Commander leave the men onboard, I will let you know if they need to prepare”- Josй said.

He then he went to the castle and entered the meeting chamber, there he saw some familiar faces. Eulises Kleiof, a general in the army and there was too Ghia Jolie, a rich girl looking only for fun but it’s a general too.

“Greetings friends, I must ask this idiot has called us and he is not even here? What a fool I must say.”-Josй said at the table.
 Art Of Betrayal
07-22-2007, 11:25 PM
*laughs* buisness to attend to you mean grooming your hair? You should be thankful i don't make you my slave again, go on and tell your men who to look for in battle because i shall be looking for you you will be staring across from me and then you will be staring down at me when i have destroyed you and you are nothing more than a helpless piece of fur.

The reason i called you here was merely to understand who is incharge and who i need to kill. Good day animal stay out of the rain. *jumps out of the house and disapears* *heading to serbia*
 Empress Padme
07-22-2007, 11:32 PM
Ghia sits at a table.

" I am so confused." she says.She turns to her bodyguards.

" Have some of my men go to the other leaders to find out what is going on. I shall stay right here.NOW GO."
 Reclaimer
07-23-2007, 12:03 AM
Ren is still staring at the sky on the balcony when the messenger arrives again.

"M'lord, the vampire has declared himself as the leader of all of us."

Ren turns around. Anger is beginning to become clear on his face.

"He believes he is the strongest, does he? The assassins, what did they have to report?" Ren asks, angrily.

"The Lycans know about our plan in Serbia, thanks to him. As you ordered, they went in to take him out, but lost track of him. One assassin came back to report in, and the other is still out there."

Ren turns around, as if hearing something. He flicks his hand, and the balcony doors shut at once. He turns and decends the spirling staircase.

"Sir?" asks the messenger.

"It's only a matter of time until we leave. I'll be in the den now. Scatter our men, and have them all head to Serbia as planned. Also, send a message out to all other Lords and Ladies about this 'vampire.' Understand?"

The messenger nods and bows, and runs off. Ren sits down in a large chair and goes to sip his drink, only to see he's out.

"Shame..."
 Divide&Conquer
07-23-2007, 3:10 AM
Nivian watched as the Priest left the building and smirked. He grined slightly thinking, now Friedrich will be safe from those filthy vampires. I should report this back to him, hopefully he made it to the second hide out with Jessica.

Nivian made a mad dash to Denzel who was tied up in the woods. When he reached where he left the horse he found dead on the ground, all the blood sucked out of it.

"Curse you Priest" Nivian growled in a low tone.

Nivian then began his transformation in to his lycan form. He ripped of his Armour and threw it about. One he was done he was a giant beast with black and white fur and yellow eyes. He began his made dash threw the woods to the second hide out.
 SkywalkerRules
07-23-2007, 6:59 AM
((I'm gonna meet Nivian first. :) ))

Aria Long carried her long sword for protection. Suddenly, she heard something. "Vampire? No..." Suddenly, she saw the figure. "A Lycan! Thank God!" She ran after him. "Wait! Hold up!" Aria called after him.
 Divide&Conquer
07-23-2007, 7:03 AM
((OOC: YaY, ohh happy days ^^, lol))

Nivian suddenly heard a voice in the background Wait! Hold up!.

He halted and hid in the shadows till the source of the voice was closure. He stalked around this person smelling the oder in the air.

"You do not smell like a vampire. You smell like a human. What is it you want?" he growled towards the person.
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-23-2007, 11:12 AM
"Ah Ghia, you're still as pretty as I last saw you, and still smart mouthed as ever too" Eulises greetd his friend, whom together they had slayed many Lycans, "If you're here then it means there's more things going on. But lets forget that for some time, let's chat for a bit, I'll let some of my men go in and see what's going on"
 SkywalkerRules
07-23-2007, 1:02 PM
Now Aria was scared of both Vampires and Lycans. She watched Nivian as he circled around her. "I... I... I want to join your army. I also want revenge on the vampires that killed my family. My name's Aria Long, and I'm a Vampire Slayer." She closed her eyes, and winced, afraid of what this Lycan might do.
 Divide&Conquer
07-23-2007, 1:32 PM
Nivian continued to circle Aria thinking. Then he stopped in front of her and walked forward. Smelling the air, he could sense that she was afraid of him.

"You are afraid, I am sorry. It is not often we can trust humans. Do you have a horse and anything to ride upon."

He sat down in front of her looking directly into her eyes. He felt something about her, he couldn't really understand.
 SkywalkerRules
07-23-2007, 1:36 PM
Aria slowly looked into the Lycan's eyes as well. "Well... no. But... I gotta go." She turned around slowly, afraid of being in the Lycan's presence. Sweat began to drop from her forehead.
 Divide&Conquer
07-23-2007, 1:47 PM
Nivian was ashamed at how he treated the woman. He transformed into his human form and raced behind a bush.

"Wait!!" he yelled out to Aria. "Forgive me please. I will do you no harm. If my lycan form frightens you so, then I'll stay in my human form, if it's more comfortable for you."

All he see's is Aria's back. Nivian deep inside hopes she'll reconsider walking away.
 SkywalkerRules
07-23-2007, 1:52 PM
Aria heard what the Lycan said. But when she turned around, he saw his true human form. "It's... all right. I've encountered many strange things in my life. But..." Aria could see his face clearly. He was a young man with dark hair, and handsome face. She blushed. "I really forgive you."
 Divide&Conquer
07-23-2007, 1:56 PM
Nivian nodded his head towards Aria. The cold air was sending shivers down Nivian's body, what he would give to transform back to his Lycan form.

He lowered his head slightly "I can carry you in my lycan form. It be faster then walking there. But that is up to you however, How would you like to proceed?" Nivian asked Aria.
 Empress Padme
07-23-2007, 5:24 PM
Ghia told Eulises." It's very hectic here I see. The mind reels from the chaoes. Anyway,before you tell me whats going on. Let me tell you of my recent Lycan kill- Jessica Tate's brother.That hairy toy wants my head on a platter.Killed him right in front of her. She howled in grief.It was so..yummy."
 Fredi
07-23-2007, 6:42 PM
After a few days of recovery Friedrich was felling fine and was ready, he was nervous about Nivian.

“I hope Nivian is ok, dose vampires they there to do anything”- Friedrich said to Jessica

In that moment Friedrich called the guards.

“Men, Assemble the army, we are going to war.”- Friedrich commanded

“Yes sir”- The guard did as commanded

“Jessica, let us prepare. If Nivian dose not arrive by tomorrow, we will leave to Hungary”
Page: 1 of 4