Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ur Methods For Getting Past The RAS Bridge Level

Page: 1 of 1
 Commando Tazer
07-17-2007, 1:22 PM
Put Ur methods In here And I'll try them Out!!! :lol:
 RC-1162
07-21-2007, 12:05 PM
Best thing to do is to put your teammates on the consoles and you sit down with your anti-armor and take out the SBDs first. If you run out of ammo for that, theres some around. If you finish that too, whip out your sniper and finish off the SBDs, then switch to normal and take care of the normal droids.
 Ctrl Alt Del
09-02-2007, 8:20 PM
Same as RC, but I do never plant mines on the explosives beside the blast doors. I just happen to shot at it when SBDs are passing near it.
 darth god
11-28-2007, 5:23 PM
set your team in siper positon set up mins but not every were go for ths sbds frist then go in and shoot any tin g that gets in your way :blast5:
 LordOfTheFish
02-19-2008, 8:32 PM
Get one sniper.Have one person set the charge(on both parts)and you an the other delta just freelance around shooting who ever you need to.
 grenademaster
04-25-2008, 6:47 PM
there's an easier way to beat the entire level quickly just use the ghost cheat and get to the end of every stage or just use the darman cheat to adavance the level.
Page: 1 of 1