Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[RP] The Adventures of Shindalar

Page: 1 of 5
 Daft Adidas
07-15-2007, 9:29 AM
Let's try this!

Torsh stepped out of his house. Unarmed, afraid. His only weapon was knowledge. He had stepped out of his house before but this time if felt different. The world seemed so big and open.

He knew where he was going. It was thirty miles away. He was going to the one and only Metri Lake to pick up the weapons and visit the Training Dojo. Also, if he arrives there on time he can see the Tournament of top Fighters. Maybe he can see Vera, Shindala's top fighter with her pickaxes, daggers, quoits and and long swords.

A Horse Taxi galloped by and he raised his hand in the air for a lift.

"Yes son, where would you like to go?"
"Metri Lake please" he asked kindly climbing into the carridge. The Horse galloped away and he was to leave his home and might not be returning for a very long time.
 SkywalkerRules
07-15-2007, 6:25 PM
Audrey Wood was sitting on her front porch, meditating on what her grandmother Tyla told her. "Find the one named Torsh, and aid him on his quest. Make sure he's protected from any danger, because he's next in line for the Throne." The spirit of Tyla kept haunting her, telling Audrey these warnings. She looked down and sighed. Her long light brown hair and beautiful white Medieval gown flowed with the wind.

She had to find this Torsh and help him, so Tyla could stop haunting her. The young woman stood up and looked at the road. She needed weapons to defend herself and Torsh from danger. So the only place she could go to was Metri Lake. Audrey already knew how to fight, but she had to find Torsh, before it was too late.

Audrey jumped on her horse, and rode off to Metri Lake. Somehow... just somehow... she had to protect Torsh, because he was a Royal.
 Daft Adidas
07-15-2007, 6:29 PM
It's not often Torsh leaves the Scrublands. As he watched the old and poor people continue on with their miserable lives they looked up at him in envy.

He then looked forward and had an iffy feeling about the cartman, the one taking him to the Metri Lake. He had been there once before and he could see they were going the wrong way.

"Exuse me sir, I think your going the wrong way!" The Horse suddenly came to a stop and the man glanced round pulling out a cutlass.

"You ain't going nowhere!"
 SkywalkerRules
07-15-2007, 6:45 PM
Audrey stopped her horse, when she saw a man pointing his cutlass at a young man in the Horse Taxi. She stepped off her horse and took a deep breath. Stepping a few feet towards the cart, Audrey stopped.

"Place down or weapon, or suffer the consequences!" Audrey shouted. She had no weapons, though she saw a near by stick that was powerful enough to hit a man.
 Daft Adidas
07-15-2007, 6:50 PM
Just as Torsh noticed the man get distracted he flipped backwards out of the cart into an attack stance. He then jumped forward onto the cart snatching the cutlass from his hand and turning around pointing it has neck horizontilly.

Torsh looked over to the young woman and smiled at her then motioning her to come forward. He dropped the cutlass on the floor and it clattered loudly.

"Who sent you here?" he asked the man calmly but threatningly.
 SkywalkerRules
07-15-2007, 6:56 PM
Audrey came by Torsh's side and smiled in return. Then she looked at him curiously. Suddenly, it hit her. "Are you Torsh? Torsh of the Scrublands?" The vision that her grandmother gave to her was clear. He looked like the same man in her vision.
 Daft Adidas
07-16-2007, 4:53 AM
Torsh turned to look at this woman in a curios manner.

"Yes I am Torsh" he replied firmly. "What's so important?"
 SkywalkerRules
07-16-2007, 4:42 PM
Audrey looked down rather shyly. She brushed her hair back and sighed. "I... I have to protect you from any harm. I had a vision that a man, like you, would be next on the Throne. So... my granmother's spirit keeps haunting me, telling me that I should protect you."

She looked back up at Torsh, her blue eyes twinkled with concern about her grandmother's spirit.
 Daft Adidas
07-16-2007, 4:46 PM
"Blimey" he breathed heavily.
"I am next in throne" he said. "Infact I should but the castle is under occupation of the evil."

"I don't want to be the next in line, they say I will meet the right person to be king." Then he snorted.

"I think it's aload of rubbish to be honest. I guess you are going to accompany me to Metri Lake?" It's a few days walk at least and looks it'll be nightfall in a few hours, so I say lets get going."
 Empress Padme
07-16-2007, 4:54 PM
Natalia, a princess turned assassin watched them from afar.She was hidden in a black cloak. She studied them. " Patience , Nat, patience. Learn from them and then show them what a Borger can really do." she said to herself.
 SkywalkerRules
07-16-2007, 5:00 PM
Audrey looked at Torsh. Then shook her head. "I don't know if you'll find the right person... put it's your choice. And yes, I'll be joining you on your quest. But remember, Torsh... you have to make the right decision." Audrey walked to her horse. Then she stopped, and turned around. "Well... you coming?" Audrey gave him a warm smile.
 Daft Adidas
07-16-2007, 5:10 PM
Torsh raised his eyebrows from the comment. With anticipation he climbed on to the back patting the horses back.

"Nice horse you got here" he said with a hearty smile. He looked over to the horse and cart where Torsh ahd been in peril less than five minutes ago. The horse stood there, the cart stood there. No cartman. He'd obviosuly ran off in fear.
 Ferc Kast
07-16-2007, 5:24 PM
Ferc spotted the duo from on the street, dressed currently like a peasant. He thought to himself: What 'do-gooders' those two are. Patience. I could follow them to their destination. Then, unexpectedly eliminate them. He went up to the duo. "Are either of you hungry?" He asked, pointing to a basket of fruit in his hand.
 Daft Adidas
07-16-2007, 5:32 PM
The horse stopped and took a sniff at the basket of fruit. The horse turned his nose up at the basket and then headbutted it to it spilled oout on the floor.

"Oh I'm so sorry" Torsh said embarrased. "Oh yes and we have to get going, it's almost nightfall and we need to get to the Metri Lake, nice to see you." The horse galloped away from the poorly dressed man.
 SkywalkerRules
07-16-2007, 5:50 PM
"That poor man," Audrey thought. She couldn't just leave him there. Audrey stopped her horse. They were a few away from the man. "Hold on. I got money with me. I'll be right back." She jumped off her horse, and walked over to the peasant.

"Here. You might need this." She pulled out a bag of golden coins from her bag, and handed it over to him. "It's to let you buy more food." Audrey gave the poor man a bright smile from her beautiful face.
 Empress Padme
07-16-2007, 5:52 PM
Natalia laughed hysterically. She had heard rumors of Ferc. She knew she would have competition but did not expect it so soon. She went over to Ferc as soon as it was safe.

" This is my kill , what are you doing here? Besides looking like a begger." she laughed at his poor attire.
 Daft Adidas
07-16-2007, 6:04 PM
"Quickly Audrey! We have no time to lose. If you really want to come with me handing bags of gold over to beggars in the street will not get us anywhere!"

They soon galloped off into the distance.
 Empress Padme
07-16-2007, 6:10 PM
Natalia saw Audrey and Torsh leave. She didn't wait for a response from Torsh , she showed her sabers at him as a warning to back off ,but secretly loved the challenge. She then headed off in Torsh's direction.
 SkywalkerRules
07-16-2007, 6:23 PM
Audrey sighed as she and Torsh rode on her horse. "I'm sorry, Torsh. It's just that... I help the poor. And I hate it when I see them suffer like this. But I promise you, I will not be distracted!" As they continued to ride along the road, Audrey heard Tyla's, her grandmother, voice.

"Very good, Audrey. Now... make sure he doesn't get hurt, and keep him safe from danger." Audrey sighed, and narrowed her eyes. "Yes, Grandma, I know! You keep telling me this everytime! Just please... leave me alone!" Audrey was so loud, that she could wake the animals in the forest up.
 Empress Padme
07-16-2007, 6:31 PM
Natalia froze when she heard Audrey say ' leave me alone'. Natalia thought she had been spotted . She quickly resumed following them. She was so close but tripped on a root and fell face first unto the ground.
 Ferc Kast
07-16-2007, 6:33 PM
Ferc looked around to make sure his current client wasn't in earshot. "What do you mean by your kill? I was hired 3 months ago for this kill. I've been following them ever since." He replied to Natalia. He picked up his walking staff, and his black cloak with holes from years of use. "If you'll excuse me, I have to be going."
 Empress Padme
07-16-2007, 6:38 PM
Natalia looked around. Her left knee was badly injured. " HELP! SOMEBODY, ANYBODY!'
 Ferc Kast
07-16-2007, 6:55 PM
Ferc turned around. "All right. All right." He said. "Keep your voice down. Or both of us will be discovered." He then got out his healing kit.
 Empress Padme
07-16-2007, 7:09 PM
" OWWWWWWWW! That hurts. Who hired you to hunt them? I can pay triple if you help me instead.Did my dad send you? Look I know you work alone but considering you fell for the 'damsel in distress ' con, I think you need all the help you can get." Natalia says,showing a un-injured leg." You fell for it , just like I knew you would. You have a soft spot for the ladies, I hear.That might end up being the death of you. So what do you say?" she asked Ferc.
 Ferc Kast
07-16-2007, 7:44 PM
Ferc thought to himself: Ah. So, she was playing the damsel in distress card. I can deal with that when the times comes. But, for now... He turned to her. "My client must remain anonymous. I don't know you or your dad. I say yes; But if news of this reaches my client, I might as well be considered dead." Ferc said. He turned towards the path ahead of him. Up ahead, he saw lightning strike.
 Empress Padme
07-16-2007, 7:54 PM
" And to defy a royal request can be considered treason and be punishable by death." Natalia threatened, playfully.Totally not caring about the lightning." A very quick death." she shows her machetes." Last chance or you better hope lightning strikes my weapon down and that you can run really fast." she laughs.
 Ferc Kast
07-16-2007, 7:59 PM
"And, I said yes." Ferc said, nervously. "I would never go against a royal request." He tried to find a letter, which he needed delivered in the next town, in his pocket.
 Empress Padme
07-16-2007, 8:05 PM
" Good boy. This adventure got a heck of a lot more interesting." Natalia giggled and got up. " Now whe need to find shelter from this lightning." Natalia says.
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-16-2007, 8:24 PM
Nero woke up from his loooooooooooooooooong nap...
That was refreshing he thought, then stood up and headed for the nearest village, to find some food....... and entertainment
 SkywalkerRules
07-16-2007, 8:41 PM
((Hey, Joe? Are you at Metri Lake's village?))

Audrey and Torsh soon arrived at Metri Lake. Lily, Audrey's horse, looked tired. The young woman patted Lily's neck. "Oh, poor Lily. She's tired." Audrey turned to Torsh. "Well'p... we're here. Let's go inside that inn, and see if we can get something to eat."

She gently took Lily's rein, taking the horse with the other horses. "Stay here, girl." Audrey kissed her horse, and turned. But when she turned around, she bumped into a young man, who looked about 23 years old. "Oh. I'm sorry about that." She smiled nervously.
 Empress Padme
07-16-2007, 9:44 PM
Natalia went alone to scout. She had made it to Metri Lake barely. The ran was finally letting up.She went and got some food. This Torsh guy doesn't seem to bad and he doesn't want the throne , man can I relate, thought Natalia. Natalia wondered if Torsh's family was pushing him to do this like her family was. " I wonder who Ferc works for? Better send Dad a letter letting him know about this." she whispered under her breath then noticed Audrey. She thought to herself what if I went against the family and protected Torsh instead?
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-16-2007, 10:16 PM
(I guess so :sweat: )

Nero entered the village with his normal routine: like a carefree person that he is, he walked on the roofs of the houses, anoying the people that lived on them, avoiding the rocks that some of them threw at him, and trying to decide what to eat for the day....

Some fish would be nice, now I just have to find a restaurant..

Then, he stumbled into a beautiful girl, and all his thoughts of food evaporated from his mind, and he hels her gaze...

"Hey there pretty lady, what are you doing into a rough town like this one?, you could get hurt, and I could not allow that" he spoke with some charm to her

:xp:
 SkywalkerRules
07-17-2007, 12:23 AM
Audrey blushed. She was kind of nervous when a guy talked to her with great charm. In fact, she was shy to talk to any guy like him! She looked up at the young man, and smiled warmly. "Well... my friend and I just wanted some food, and a place to rest. Oh, my name is Audrey Wood. And this is my friend, Torsh."
 Daft Adidas
07-17-2007, 5:39 AM
Torsh was looking in a different direction then turned round to see the man. He put his arm out for a handshake smiling at the man.

"So what's your name?"
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-17-2007, 10:52 AM
Nero stood mesmerized.....

But then he noticed that the girl had a companion! and a man nontheless! It was such a letdown.....

Seems Im out of luck...as always he thought

The guy offered his hand and introduced himself, but Nero knew brtter than to trust strangers, he took a step back and mande a showy introduction..

"Who am I?! Who am I?!?!" he responded "Surely you have heard of me! I am the heart breaker, conqueror of women, the one who all men envy, Charmful Nero! The playful wind!!" he awaited to see what kind of response the pair will give him...
 Ferc Kast
07-17-2007, 11:46 AM
Ferc had just gotten to Metri Lake. He sprinted to the post office and found a letter from his client. He read it silently: Do what you like with her; but, they must be eliminated. Hoping all goes well. -SleepsWithDucks(my real name you already know) He shook his head at the letter. He saw Torsh & Audrey with some gentleman. Well, this will complicate things. Unless... he thought to himself. He quickly went through his pocket to make sure his packet of a colorless powder was still there. All I need is to get myself invited to go with them, slip it in a drink, then bam. Job completed. He walked over to the trio, stowing his letter out of sight. "Do any of you know of any place that a person could get some half-decent food around here?" he asked.
 Daft Adidas
07-17-2007, 11:49 AM
Torsh looked at this Nero dismissivly. His left lip perched and eyebrows raised and he lauhghed at the lame man.

"Uh, I'll see you around" he laughed and walked to a large grassy patch where he could see up a tent for the night. It was already getting dark and he started hammering away and in less that ten minutes the tent was large enough for three people but they only needed two anyway.

As he turned round he saw Audrey and Nero facing a man. He seemed familiar.
 SkywalkerRules
07-17-2007, 12:11 PM
Audrey laughed at Nero. "You're funny! I kinda like that." She smiled. Then she noticed Torsh was building a tent for the night. Audrey was so tired, she could sleep outside.

Suddenly, she saw the same young man that was wearing poor clothings. Audrey raised an eyebrow. "Well... I think there's some food inside that building there." People were coming in and out of a small bar. She turned back to the poor man, and smiled.
 Ferc Kast
07-17-2007, 12:50 PM
He saw Audrey raise an eyebrow. Oh, shoot. I think she recognizes me, even with my cloak over my peasant outfit. I need to quickly change into my other outfit and draw my hood over my face. Ferc backtracked into the forest where his tent & other equipment lay hidden. He changed into a black shirt & pants. He patched up the holes in his cloak. He threw his cloak over his dark outfit and head. He took all his equipment & went back into town. He put his sword in its' sheath on his belt. Ah. I remember this sword of mine. 'Twas the sword that killed those betrayers. This will serve a most noble purpose soon enough.He thought while studying his sword. He then went into the bar. What a way to relax. he thought.
 Empress Padme
07-17-2007, 1:02 PM
" Hello ,again." Natalia said to Ferc , as she sat down beside him. She was still unsure who to pledge her loyalty.She carried some anti-poison capsules with her. She had a bad feeling they would be nessecary. Natalia noticed Nero ' Hello gorgeous ' she thought to herself.She turned to Ferc ," You snore."
 SkywalkerRules
07-17-2007, 1:14 PM
Audrey looked at Natalia and Ferc. She felt that... something wasn't right about those two. Inside her, she could feel the danger... somewhere. Audrey shook her head, and turned to Nero. "Wanna get something to drink? I mean, if you want to." She smiled at Nero.

"Be cautious, Audrey. There's something dangerous going on, and I know you can feel it. Be careful." Her grandmother's voice warned her. Audrey almost grew irritated. "Yes, Grandma." She turned to the bartender and ordered the drinks. She sat near Natalia and Ferc, not saying a word.
 Daft Adidas
07-17-2007, 1:21 PM
Torsh finished up the last parts of the tent and followed her into the bar. He looked at the bartender suspiciously and saw he was holding something in his hand unseen by sitters from the bar. He stood on his tiptoes and saw that the man was holding a dagger and was about to raise it.

"Oh great, trouble everywhere" he said angrily running forward. The man raised the dagger attempting to swipe it at Audrey until he came flying forward with a jump and headbutted him in the stomach. Torsh came crashing over the bar smashing bottles and knocking stools. The fat man fell backwards and the dagger slipped onto floor.
 Empress Padme
07-17-2007, 1:26 PM
Natalia grapped the dagger and gave it to Torsh. " My names Nat. What's yours?" she said to Torsh.
 SkywalkerRules
07-17-2007, 1:26 PM
Audrey screamed, surprised at what had happened. She did feel danger! She fell on the ground, and got on her knees. Breathing hard, she grew scared. Never in her life somebody tried to kill her. This whole quest was beginning to get scary by the minute.

She glared at the man. "Who are you working for?!"
 Daft Adidas
07-17-2007, 1:30 PM
"Um Torsh" he replied getting up of the floor and smiling at the woman. "Sorry for the mess, I'm on a Quest and it's been twice I've attacked today, the world is so dangerous now with the Kingdom overthrown.

He quickly turned to Audrey and steadied her putting his hands on her shoulders.

"Are you ok?" he asked seriously.
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-17-2007, 1:31 PM
Nero had never been so embarassed in his whole life!

He wanted to punch the guy that laughed and him and make him look like a fool, but the girl seemed like she sensed something, and he was just about to ask her about it when somebody tried to attack her, Nero instinctly took out his dagger and placed himself in front of the girl, ready to defend her
 Empress Padme
07-17-2007, 1:34 PM
Natalia looked around ' how many daggers fell? 'she wondered. She went over to Audrey and the fat man. She slit the fatmans face with a nearby knife. "Answer the lady's questions or deal with me." Natalia threatened
 Daft Adidas
07-17-2007, 1:41 PM
((Joe you can't suddenly defend her after the attack has happened))

"Ahh I'll never talk!" He gave everyone staring a fierce look and tryed to kick Natalia.

"Get off me stupid girl!"
 JoeDoe 2.0
07-17-2007, 1:41 PM
(sorry had to go to the grocery store, sorry for the delay)

Nero now understood that the woman wanted to injure the girl he was protecting, so he decided he had enough

"What do you want with her?" he demanded to Natalia, and at the same time, trying to formulate a plan to help the chubby guy
 Ferc Kast
07-17-2007, 1:46 PM
Ferc ran out of the bar, making sure his face was completely covered by the hood of his cloak. Oh, no. It appears that word got to 'SleepsWithDucks' that I'm "working" with Natalia. He probably ordered this attack at the bar. Great. I'm a dead man standing. Well, I guess if he's abandoned me, then I will abandon him. I will therefore remain loyal to Natalia, so as to ensure my life. He thought to himself, remaining ever cautious.
Page: 1 of 5