Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Force Unleashed - special preview on ET

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthMaulUK
07-12-2007, 1:18 AM
Hey folks,

We wanted to let you know some exciting news about "Star Wars: The Force Unleashed." Tomorrow (Thursday) at 7 p.m. ET/PT, "Entertainment Tonight" is scheduled to host the world TV premiere of a special preview of "The Force Unleashed," including the very first look anywhere at the trailer for the next chapter of the "Star Wars" Saga, which debuts from LucasArts in Spring 2008. Be sure to check your local listings for the exact time and channel in your area, then tune in to "Entertainment Tonight" for this special preview of this exciting new "Star Wars" adventure!

May the Force be unleashed with you,
The LucasArts PR Team
 Darth Moeller
07-12-2007, 11:25 AM
Sounds great! I'll definitely tune in to watch this.

They better not make you watch the whole show to see the trailer, I want it to air right at 7.
 revan_221
07-12-2007, 3:19 PM
when exactly????
 Char Ell
07-12-2007, 8:05 PM
:freakout: Exciting news! Hopefully we'll get a good idea of how TFU is going to look. I should skeedaddle on home so I can watch this but I'm guessing this trailer will be posted on various websites shortly after it's shown on ET. ;)
 Darth Moeller
07-12-2007, 8:22 PM
The trailer is now available at Lucasarts website along with new information about the game - http://www.lucasarts.com/games/theforceunleashed/)
 Char Ell
07-12-2007, 9:02 PM
Very nice, DM. That showed much better on LA's website than it did on Entertainment Tonight! :D
 darth rogue
07-16-2007, 3:32 PM
that was the most awesome display of the force i have ever seen
Page: 1 of 1