Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Want to buy CMI

Page: 1 of 1
 Mr. GuyBrush
07-04-2007, 9:02 AM
Can anyone PLEASE help me!! I need Curse of Monkey Island, but I can't find a site that sells it. Any help would be appretiated.

BTW. Ebay and amazon isn't an option. Way out of my budget.
 DrPhil2501
07-04-2007, 10:06 AM
Funny enough; I checked out eBay, and I found one for $8.50. And you're saying that is a little over your budget?
 Joshi
07-04-2007, 11:17 AM
If Amazon is out of your budget then you're out of luck. From what I've seen they have pretty cheap prices there, if you can't afford that there isn't much you can do. Whereabouts in the world are you from?
 Mr. GuyBrush
07-11-2007, 6:41 AM
Yes it's quite cheap if you live in America, but to order the game from abroad = lot of $$. I live in South Africa and the cost to deliver the game to SA is quite high
 Joshi
07-11-2007, 9:33 AM
Then your best bet would be to ask a local retailer if they'll order a copy for you, could be that might be cheaper, but you'll want to get an idea of how much it;ll be even then.
Page: 1 of 1