Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Unofficial MSI setup for eg. x64 systems

Page: 1 of 1
 DarkLord79at
06-30-2007, 9:51 AM
Hi there,

well, I should have come here before - so manual workarounds are already passed on.

I still hope you've got some use for my unofficial MSI setup - I find it quite comfortable to have a replacement CD which just works under Vista x64.

Be my guest and grab the setup from: http://www.markusegger.at/)

The setup is constructed to work on Windows 2000 or later and Windows Installer 3.1 or later (although Windows 2000/XP users might not need it - but who knows, the setup shall be open to all modern Windows operating systems).

Hope it's of some use and works for you all, too. Your threads sound like I'm in for the same dilemma with the X-Wing Collector Series - sound like another setup task for the future ...

Regards,

Markus
 Wildstar
07-02-2007, 3:22 PM
I'm going to stick this thread, at least for a while, so that users wishing to run XWA on 64-bit versions of Windows can find this thread easier. The author assures me that this is just an installer package, and will still require the game CD in order to copy the game files.
 Wildstar
09-05-2007, 2:53 PM
I took the liberty to edit this thread's title to let readers know you're talking about the XWA setup here. :)
 DarkLord79at
09-05-2007, 4:17 PM
Well done! ;)
 Wildstar
09-05-2007, 6:52 PM
Hmmm...didn't have the intended effect (change the title of the thread in the index). :(
Page: 1 of 1