Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Problems with sound in CMI.Please help me!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 tomitza_rulles
06-27-2007, 7:25 AM
I don't know why but this game is giving me a hard time.I launch the game,play for about 5 minutes and all of a sudden for no apparent reason the sounds starts to snag and repeats the same sound over and over again and the characters stop moving and the only thing i can do is save the game,exit and then launch it again and play for 5 more minutes before it snags again.Has anyone had this problem before?Can anyone help me?I have XP Media center SP2 and DirectX 9.0c and from what i read you need W95 and DX5.0 and i don't know if this is the problem but i think it may be but i don't know how to fix it
 DrPhil2501
06-28-2007, 5:35 AM
Here's a suggestion:

-First, you find yourself a hammer from your own tool shed.
-Second, think of the most angriest, most frustrating memory you can think of.
-Third, give in to your uncontrolable anger and use that hammer of yours to bash the computer to death, until there is nothing but smashed CPU, Motherboard and wires.

... what I am trying to say is I have no idea what is wrong with your CMI game.
Have you tried reinstalling it?
 Joshi
06-28-2007, 3:48 PM
Try using the CMI Launcher (http://quick.mixnmojo.com/software). It should help. ;)
Page: 1 of 1