Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

360 Question

Page: 1 of 1
 WestWolves62
06-25-2007, 11:06 AM
Hey guys.

I just signed up to the forums today because I've recently started to play TSL on my 360. I was wondering if there was any way I could edit TSL on the 360.

Thanks in advance
 Adept Havelock
06-25-2007, 2:00 PM
You can, but you'll need to purchase an XSATA device or some other way to transfer files between your 360 and your PC. There are a few mods out there compatable with the Xbox version. The bad news is the emulation for KOTOR and KOTOR 2 is not very well done. If you are playing this on a 360, you are in for a lot of sound and framerate issues, I'm sorry to say.

BTW- This should have been put in the appropriate forum. Mods, please move. :)
 Gargoyle King
06-26-2007, 12:57 PM
Hey guys.

I just signed up to the forums today because I've recently started to play TSL on my 360. I was wondering if there was any way I could edit TSL on the 360.

Thanks in advance
Hmmm, not a lot of mods are compatible with the XBOX versions of K1 & TSL, if you've got a decent enough PC, i'd suggest getting the games for that. Anyway, since your new i thought it would be reasonable to give you a warm welcome to the forums, so WELCOME!! :cheers:

BTW- This should have been put in the appropriate forum. Mods, please move.He is new to the forums, not everyone reads the rules first time around but generally will eventually conform to the rules (or be banned ;) ).
Page: 1 of 1