Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Ideas for new races!

Page: 1 of 1
 Rogue15
06-19-2007, 12:47 PM
What I would really like to see:

Duros
Gran
Weequay
Aqualish
Devaronian
Ishi Tib
Kel Dor
Quarren

any of those would be really neat to play as.
 Hunter-Killer
06-19-2007, 9:11 PM
Awesome! Those could be added with the Ithor expansion (if Lucas Arts will bother listening to my ideas about Ithor)
 blyndfox
06-20-2007, 7:30 PM
hmm how about we throw in biths'
 Hunter-Killer
06-21-2007, 2:50 PM
I don't know, blyndfox. I don't like the idea of my characters head exploding because of one shot from a sonic blaster. Then again, it is a cool image.
 Daniel333
07-24-2007, 3:40 AM
Tell Ya what they should make all of the races in the vendors to be actully playable races and that would rock!
 Rogue15
07-25-2007, 11:07 PM
I'd like to see Aqualish...would be funny to see an aqualish vs mon calamari fight!
 Sehtii Hathor
07-26-2007, 9:17 PM
you know what I would love to see as a race

Droids

Call me Crazy

But come one that would be sooo cool. You can make your own droid char like HK or somthing and they can even add a cool storyline expainsh deal for it >.<
 Netris
07-31-2007, 10:24 AM
Devaronian would be awesome but Kel Dor would be effing fantastic. I'm surprised Duros, Gran, and Aqualish aren't already in the base bunch. Oh well, let's pray upcoming expansions will give us more opportunities.
 Vadarios
09-05-2007, 2:59 AM
Honestly, I would say droid would be an interesting idea. Just make sure that they can't be a jedi. Sorry droids CAN'T be jedi(nature of the Force). And don't give me that General Grievous stuff, because he was not a droid. He was a cyborg and he wasn't even a jedi. He was taught many of the forms, but he could only mimic some bits of it and wasn't force sensative. He was a Kaleesh.
 ImpElite
10-11-2007, 8:11 PM
I think it would be awesome to be General Grievous's species, I would totally make a character with one of those guys, they're awesome (in my opinion anyway).
Page: 1 of 1