Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mira Versus Bastila

Page: 2 of 3
 Titanius Anglesmith
06-20-2007, 3:07 AM
By the galactic standard most female in kotor kicks serious booty, except maybe Mission.
That's where the "Make Mission a Jedi" mod comes in handy. :D

I think this thread is basically a 3 way now, with Visas, Mira and Bastila.
I think I can safely say that Bastila is winning, since she has 15 votes compared to 16 (at the time of this post), the combined total of the other three choices. The best thing about her, besides being hot, is that the romance plot with her is the most believable of all of them.
 Windu Chi
06-20-2007, 6:11 AM
Well, there are those with the preference of females with heels and whips.
You're talking about some freaky stuff, here. :D
I don't think so, ain't no women going to be whipping me with no damn whip, please. :lol:
But that aside, for those who prefer "strong woman" By the galactic standard most female in kotor kicks serious booty, except maybe Mission.

Yes, very good women, not a lot of cowardly women in that universe.
Women who can kick ass and take names, very appealing. :naughty:
 Arбtoeldar
06-20-2007, 12:22 PM
I think I can safely say that Bastila is winning, since she has 15 votes compared to 16 (at the time of this post), the combined total of the other three choices. The best thing about her, besides being hot, is that the romance plot with her is the most believable of all of them.

This is were you and I will have to agree to disagree.

1) FemRevan-Carth
2) MalRevan-Bastila
3) MalExile-Visas/Brianna
4) FemExile-Atton/Mical
 PoiuyWired
06-20-2007, 3:33 PM
Mod note: Twi'lek discussion split into this post (http://www.lucasforums.com/showpost.php?p=2333019&postcount=3) in new thread for that topic. ~M

Which makes me wonder, will Bastila cool down a bit after the whole DS ordeal? I mean, the touch of the darkside would help tone down her bratty style in the future, in the case where You are going for a redeemed Bastila in a LS ending. And obviously a DS Bastila would be really fun, and really not much uglier. If anything she looks hotter than normal.

A DS Visas would be... well she starts out DS anyways, DS or LS she is just as hot. And for thsoe who are annoyed by her lack of eyes, you can always make do with a sharpie and some artistic talents.

A DS Mira... Boi I hope that is only the make up. Or maybe that is what she looks like WITHOUT makeup? Personally I think they did a less than yummy job for some DS model transitions. I mean, you are not always really butt ugly when you go DS. You may look mean, weird and unnatural, but not always ugly. That is also/especially true fir females? And there is definitely no rule about being DS means more makeup.
 Lord Ritly
06-20-2007, 10:27 PM
If you choose a relationship, you must look into the heart then in her panties. (I can't believe it gotten this deep!) Lets say you are a darkside character, and you like this female DS character. Do you like her because of her looks or do you like the fact that she cuts a beggar in two without second thought?
 Corinthian
06-21-2007, 6:15 AM
It depends on what you're looking for. Bastila has this hot librarian thing going, but she's so preachy and annoying. If you could get her to loosen up a bit, definitely Bastila.
 JoeDoe 2.0
06-21-2007, 10:43 PM
I love all of them 'cause:

Visas: EMO chick that is Hawt, plus she's veiled
Mira: Red Head, what else needs to be said?
Bastila: Talk and talks and talks but she's a bad girl waiting to come out
Juhani: kinda freaky...
 stoffe
06-22-2007, 8:46 AM
Mod note: I've split the rather lengthy discussion about Twi'lek dancer girls and slavery into a separate thread found here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=179737), since it didn't have much to do with the original topic of this thread and deserved a thread of its own. :)
 PoiuyWired
06-22-2007, 5:32 PM
I love all of them 'cause:

Visas: EMO chick that is Hawt, plus she's veiled
Mira: Red Head, what else needs to be said?
Bastila: Talk and talks and talks but she's a bad girl waiting to come out
Juhani: kinda freaky...

How about Mission? And HK? HK is totally a female inside.

I always think that Mira is an "artificial" redhead, but maybe I am wrong.
 JawaJoey
06-22-2007, 7:06 PM
Bastila- She's alright, but I hate her personality with such a fiery passion that it's impossible to be attracted to her.

Juhani- Doesn't do it for me.

Mira- Definitely does it for me.

Mission- I'm still professing my attraction to Mission for as long as I'm young enough for it to not be perverted.

Brianna- I thought she was totally hot in regular her clothing, but once she got into anything else... the bowl cut and the disgusting ear braid make me want to puke.

Visas- Two Thumbs down! Nothing on her fact that I can see is attractive, and the veil isn't hot, I honestly prefer the eye sockets. Nice bod, though.

Atris- A lot like Bastilla, except without the advantage of actually being attractive.

Summary: Mira and Mission, hell yes. Bastila, die in a fire.
 JoeDoe 2.0
06-22-2007, 11:30 PM
How about Mission? And HK? HK is totally a female inside.

I always think that Mira is an "artificial" redhead, but maybe I am wrong.

I like older girls... 19+
 PoiuyWired
06-25-2007, 1:24 PM
Well, technically we don't know about the mature age of a Twi'Lek, or that of most Star Wars species except for Humans and a few others. So a Twi'Lek of Mission may alread be mature, considering her body being just as well developed as most females you encounter. For things like a hutt, even a 19 eary old would be nothing more than a really young kid!
 Darth Kalverys
06-25-2007, 2:27 PM
I say Both

Bastila: 10 outta 10 on the hottness scale

Mira: 9 outta 10, but +1 more for the outfit... (shows her stomach) so over all for Mira 10 outta 10
 Nancy Allen``
06-26-2007, 8:08 AM
Revan beats'em both, it doesn't matter if we're talking male Revan with the long hair...

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e7/nancyallen/2006_10_06___09_23_22__2632187.jpg)

...or female Revan with the ponytail...

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e7/nancyallen/2.jpg)

...both will give you a wild ride. But out of just the two of them? Bastila's probably more pretty, but Mira does rock and would own her if they fought.
 True_Avery
06-26-2007, 8:27 AM
You use the same female and male heads I use :P
 Nancy Allen``
06-26-2007, 8:29 AM
Ha, groovy. The male Revan I posted is hot, and female Revan, it might be just because she's a soldier but IMO she's by far the hardest woman in the game.
 PoiuyWired
06-27-2007, 2:28 PM
Well, take a snapshot of that Female in Underwear. Then you know if she is a Soldier or not. I still find it a funny way to seperate the classes.
 Totenkopf
06-27-2007, 4:00 PM
Well, technically we don't know about the mature age of a Twi'Lek, or that of most Star Wars species except for Humans and a few others. So a Twi'Lek of Mission may alread be mature, considering her body being just as well developed as most females you encounter. For things like a hutt, even a 19 eary old would be nothing more than a really young kid!

Are you saying you've never seen an "overdeveloped" human teenager in your lifetime (18 & 19 don't count for the purposes of this discussion)?
 JoeDoe 2.0
06-27-2007, 5:57 PM
I'm shocked, I truly am :xp:
 Nancy Allen``
06-27-2007, 6:55 PM
http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e7/nancyallen/Capture-06-28-00004.jpg)

"Revan? The outfit wouldn't even fit me."

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e7/nancyallen/Capture-06-28-00003.jpg)

"Why, you stuck-up, half-witted, scruffy-looking...wait I'm meant to be playing the scoundral."

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e7/nancyallen/Capture-06-28-00001.jpg)

"Normal soldiers have those yucky red outfits, the best of us get to wear these cool blue ones."

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e7/nancyallen/Capture-06-28-00002.jpg)

"Who needs a lightsaber when you can muscle a vibroblade through a Sith's throat?"
 Zerimar Nyliram
06-27-2007, 9:01 PM
Haha! I noticed that I was able to select multiple choices, so I voted for both.

But seriously, I can't decide. Bastila is my favorite party member in KOTOR 1, and Mira is my favorite pary member in KOTOR 2. Both are the only ones whose acting skills are so good that they actually seem like real people rather than actors.

Well, Carth comes pretty close, too.
 spark91
06-27-2007, 9:02 PM
It's difficult to choose they both have their own unique qualities that are appealing to me, but i would have to say bastila.
 JawaJoey
06-28-2007, 12:30 AM
Revan beats'em both, it doesn't matter if we're talking male Revan with the long hair...

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e7/nancyallen/2006_10_06___09_23_22__2632187.jpg)

...or female Revan with the ponytail...

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e7/nancyallen/2.jpg)

...both will give you a wild ride. But out of just the two of them? Bastila's probably more pretty, but Mira does rock and would own her if they fought.

Nice choices! That's one of the two Male Revan heads I use, and pretty much the only female head I ever use, with the exception of that Asian one later in the thread on occasion.
 Darth Badguy
06-30-2007, 6:32 AM
Nah, bastilla, because of her very exy clothing :D the first thing I did when i bought TSL was downloading the bastilla robe for the female party members :D I never understood why bastilla did NOT wear a bra with her sexy clothing on, but when you took of the clothing she was actually wearing one :(
 PoiuyWired
06-30-2007, 7:29 AM
I never understood why bastilla did NOT wear a bra with her sexy clothing on.

And, why would you want to understand that? I mean, its a good thing.

As for girls in the undies. Every girl is the same when they are that nikkid. Well, the are basically the same model with a reskin.

Surely it would be more realistic if Bastila is having one of those invisible bush-up bra, but thats not the point.
 Darth Badguy
06-30-2007, 11:44 AM
He, but I was thinking, since the bra isnt on with her clothing on, shouldnt it be possible to give her absolutely no clothing, some mod to filter away the automaticly generated bra? xD [/pervert thoughts]
 Nancy Allen``
06-30-2007, 5:31 PM
Ugh, men.
 SilentScope001
06-30-2007, 8:59 PM
So...about that Mira vs. Bastila battle, with the mines and the Force Powers...
 Nancy Allen``
06-30-2007, 9:13 PM
Mira would open up on Bastila with a Mandalorian ripper and that'll be the end of it. Bastila I don't think has the killer instinct nessecary to get it done. Case in point, she talks to Revan rather than fight him.
 Lord Ritly
07-01-2007, 3:32 PM
Bastila loves Revan so she didn't kill him, ;) Mira loves no one so she can be a cold hearted bounty hunter.
 Totenkopf
07-01-2007, 3:49 PM
It'd probably be incorrect to say that Mira loves no one, merely that she keeps such attachments at arms length. She's basically that cold exterior type that tries to protect herself from "getting hurt". But, if Kreia is to be believed, she dies helping others. Not exactly the actions of someone cold hearted.
 Zerimar Nyliram
07-01-2007, 6:32 PM
I also use the exact same male and female Revan heads as pictured, only I've downloaded a mod to give the male a beard, and I've personally given them both green eyes.

I'm thinking of removing the green eyes for the male, though. They don't really look right.
 Ctrl Alt Del
07-02-2007, 9:51 AM
I also use the exact same male and female Revan heads as pictured[...]

Same here. Though I use some other females templates.
 Allronix
07-02-2007, 2:39 PM
Mira's not much of a killer, first off. She says it numerous times, and expresses discomfort when she joins up with Exile and the fights turn lethal.

And, Nancy, women can be just as bad. They just tend to be a little quieter about it. I've seen naked Kotor men mods, but they get passed around only through private lists.
 Totenkopf
07-02-2007, 6:33 PM
That kind of backchanneling discretion is greatly appreciated. :p
 Nancy Allen``
07-02-2007, 6:38 PM
Exactly. Going 'me like hot girlz want them nude' enforces the stereotype of Star Wars fans being like...how should I put this? Like Comic Book Guy.
 Revan_&_Bastila
07-06-2007, 2:58 AM
Bastila is the best and undoubtably the hottest. then goes handmaiden because shes pretty with her bleached hair and icy blue eyes and flawless face and well kept, well developed body. next is my favourite miraluka, visas ( if she had eyes, he'eed be white hot lol). mira would be last ( we cant count kreia because you cant take her clothes off) i only like mira in the slave outfit, and even at that, shes really not that pretty. my ***hole looks nicer then her!
 PoiuyWired
07-06-2007, 3:48 AM
i only like mira in the slave outfit, and even at that, shes really not that pretty. my ***hole looks nicer then her!

Well, then I think your ***hole must look quite... interesting... with a face and what not.

But the thing is, there are things more than the looks of the characters, like personality and what not.
 Salzella
07-07-2007, 7:03 PM
Bastila, no competition. i mean, come on.... gotta love her :D
 Ctrl Alt Del
07-08-2007, 7:45 PM

Kinda suspect from one that got a toolbar like that one.
 Jaden Kenobi
07-08-2007, 10:10 PM
Frankly saying for both looks I liked them both, I liked Bastilaґs dialogue for being very Jedi-like and the fact you could flirt and have a romance with her, Mira on the other hand I loved the cocky attitude of her but she lacked that romance factor I like in female in your party and fact also she calls you an "Old Guy" :disaprove , a shame you cant have her as romance choice like Bastila but I liked them both, but slighty more Bastila cuz of reasons mentioned above.
 DrPhil2501
07-08-2007, 11:48 PM

I suppose no arguments here! Although I must make one;

Despite the fact she is drop-dead gorgeous, she lacks personality. She just has no sense of humour what-so-ever. The only things I found funny about her were her reactions when you attempt to flirt with her.

Personally, I prefer a girl who is more... impulsive and outgoing. Finished off with a "scoundrel / brat" like charm. Thats why I prefer girls like; Mission and Mira.
 Jaden Kenobi
07-09-2007, 9:27 AM
I suppose no arguments here! Although I must make one;

Despite the fact she is drop-dead gorgeous, she lacks personality. She just has no sense of humour what-so-ever. The only things I found funny about her were her reactions when you attempt to flirt with her.

Thats quite obvious, why?, well Jedi are forbidden to feel any kinda of emotion, as they saw as a weakness, which in turn isnt and shouldnt, main example being the best, Anakin Skywalker, being forbidden of having Love affairs or any sort of attachement is what in the end drove him to the Dark Side.

Could have been same with Bastila perhaps.
 Wonder Bread
07-11-2007, 12:21 AM
As the maker of the romance enhancment mod for Visas I think I think I'm legally obliged to vote for her.
 PoiuyWired
07-18-2007, 8:31 AM
Actually I think the Intimacy between Exile/Visas is probably even deeper than those of Revan/Bastila, even without and mods.

As for the "Bastila going cold fish" thingy, well, we don't know if she has been "pulling a bindo" quite a bit way back in Jedi boot camp... I mean, she certainly is quite a kisser.
 Nancy Allen``
07-18-2007, 8:39 AM
Here's one thing to remember, all you budding Revans. In some games you don't kiss Bastila, Bastila kisses you. To make out with someone she knows is a Sith Lord, someone she fought against at that, well wielding a double bladed sabre doesn't seem to be the only indication she's slipping a bit on the Jedi code.
 Reclaimer
07-18-2007, 8:50 AM
I couldn't stand Visas. =P

Mira and Bastila tie for me.

t3h hawtness.

But Karin (http://images.minitokyo.net:8001/view/201862.jpg) is hawtest of them all.
 Nancy Allen``
07-18-2007, 8:54 AM
Hayden Christensen playing Jack Bauer for me, or Tony Almada.
 Prime
07-18-2007, 9:24 AM
I propose they settle this with a tickle fight.
 RedHawke
07-19-2007, 2:38 AM
I propose they settle this with a underwear-clad sorority style pillow fight.
Fixed! ;)
Page: 2 of 3