Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Doesn't work well on the 360

Page: 1 of 1
 Phantasmgrl91
06-12-2007, 2:05 PM
I have been playing kotor 1 on my 360 and the audio is very spotty and doesn't always match up with the video during the cut scenes, it is glitchy when they talk and its very annoying, does anyone else have this problem? is there anything i can do?

Edit: anyone?
 Gargoyle_King
06-26-2007, 4:54 PM
For future reference, you have an EDIT button, do that rather than double post, carrying on to do so is a sure fire way of peeing off the moderators. ;)

With regards to your question, the backplay on the 360 for older XBOX games is not perfected yet, so in short not every XBOX game is going to be completly compatible with the 360. My suggestions would be to wait for an update on the 360 software or buy an XBOX to play it on if your an impatient sort of person.
 Char Ell
06-27-2007, 9:13 PM
Though I don't have an Xbox 360 I have read posts on other forums from users that do have Xbox 360's and they seem to have similar problems. It's seems that whomever designed the emulator package that allows KotOR to run on Xbox 360 didn't do a very good job. :(
 Canderous_ordo1
07-02-2007, 4:29 AM
i used to before i put it onto hd if you update with the july backward update it comes up EVERY THREE MONTHS mine is fine i updated it this month
 DarthVandar205
01-26-2008, 9:03 PM
The only problems I had is the game occasionally runs slow and the voices/sound occasionally catches and I had one instance in K1 at the sith base where the sound effects and voices cut out but I could hear the music and I could hear the clicking sound when I selected things. Ive played the game since and it works fine besides the sound catching issue. I dont notice it as much in K2.
 Ghost Down
03-13-2008, 9:11 AM
Did you try out the official Microsoft Xbox emulator?
 DarthVandar205
03-13-2008, 9:14 PM
yes thats the only way I can play xbox games on the 360.
Page: 1 of 1