Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Full Throttle Won't Show Up...

Page: 1 of 1
 justlikewebreak
06-11-2007, 3:57 PM
I have the old full throttle game, it's packaged on a disc with a 3 level demo of dark forces, I'm not sure if anyone has that one, but I used to play it on my windows 95 computer and just found it.

I installed it ok, and believe it or not it runs, but the sounds a little messed up. So I figured, I'll run it through ScummVM and that might help with the sound. But when I go into scummVM, I go to the directory where the game was installed (c:/THROTTLE), and it say that there's no game file in there. When I open up the folder, the truth is there's not a lot. No data files or anything..soo...where did everything go? In the file is BOOTFULL, THROTTLE, readme, DOS4GW, and a file called imuse, that won't load.

Any ideas? This was my favorite game when I was little and I'd do anything to get it fixed.
 urluckyday
06-22-2007, 9:34 PM
Copy absolutely everything off of the disk onto your HD...it should work if EVERYTHING is on there...but otherwise, just run it through ScummVM off of the disc.
Page: 1 of 1