Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Star Wars: The Lost Son

Page: 12 of 13
 Darth Randus
06-30-2007, 5:59 PM
Darth Saaron heard Tanya through the force and gently ended his kiss with Darth Marea. A few tears fell down from his eyes as he felt the group leave and said to Tanya, ::May the force be with you Tanya, I already miss you and... thank you for accepting me into your family, it- it means a lot to me, little sister.::
 SkywalkerRules
06-30-2007, 9:26 PM
Tanya felt like crying herself. Leaving her new big brother and friend made her feel lonely. But she still had Dan with her. ::Ya welcome. I always wanted a big brother. But you're the coolest of them all! I hope that... that nothing bad ever happens to you or your friend.::

Tanya looked down. ::May the Force be with you too.:: Tears fell from her pretty blue eyes, and she held on to Dan, as close as she could.
 CSI
07-01-2007, 3:12 AM
CSI went back into his quarter in Arbiter, and looked at his tidy quarter. He really took some time to arrange it neatly. Inside it there are three bubbles, which held a whole black robe, a whole white robe, and a ARC armor. His eye stayed on the black robe for a while, and his expression turned sad. He recalled so many bad memories. The scream in agony, the lightsaber sizzling, the explosion...He could feel the pain, the hatred, the anger. He closed his eyes, and closed the bubble, and shutted those bad memories inside the bubble.

CSI exhaled, and picked up a bottom voil in his closet. He sat down on his chair, and began to playing it. When his bow met the string, the strings made a sharp and high noise. CSI frowned, and turned the knobs at the head of the viol. Then he tried again. The sound was better. With a gentle and slow rhythm, he sang:

horizon
do you remember
the time of winter
when we were so young
horizon
standing on the edge of time
hanging on to friends of mine
now release me and stand in line

we are moving closer to
deceit and all is solitude
so be a part of the new start
'cause he wouldn't go this far as the

sun is still burning
the planet's still turning
now we're so old

horizon
will you recover
will we discover
see the blood red
the blood red skies

you the listener you'll be a witness
you're the witness you'll need an alibi

we are moving closer to
deceit and all is solitude
so be a part of the new start
'cause he wouldn't go this far as the sun

see the blood read skies
and the dried out seas
no one gives a damn
that's what worries me
witness the woods demise
and the greyish air
people died like flies
forever....

by far

sinking like a leaking ship
shivering body makes me drown
open up your mind to me
and I'll open up your mind to you
tell...
do tell...

horizon
do you remember
the time of winter
when we were so young
horizon
is it still burning
the planet's still turning
now release me and stand in line...

see the blood read skies
and the dried out seas
no one gives a damn
that's what worries me
witness the woods demise
and the greyish air
people died like flies
forever....

After he finished, the intercom transmitted someone's clapping. "Nice music, CSI!" Vergil's voice.

"How can you hear my play?" CSI asked, confusingly.

"Looks like you turned on the intercom during your playing. Frankly, that's a nice music."

"Heh, thanks." CSI replied.

"You're welcome." Then the intercom broke.

[Cited from Mercenary Horizon Lyrics, see here (http://www.metrolyrics.com/horizon-lyrics-mercenary.html).])
 Darth Randus
07-01-2007, 7:41 AM
Darth Saaron felt how lonely Tanya was and tried to reassure her. ::We will see each other again soon, little sister. Sooner than you might think. For now, be brave, begin to learn the ways of the Force and I will find you as soon as I can. I am staying here so that whoever this is... does not have a chance to harm you. Be strong, listen to my mother, she is very wise and will know what to do. Trust me, now this may feel strange to you, but I am going to 'vanish' from the force so I can evade this... hunter. I can still hear you in the force, but I might feel like a... wisper, so listen close to the force and I will be there.:: He then turned to look at Darth Marea and said "Whoever is hunting us, my apprentice, is getting close. I sense that it might be force sensitive and we should be cautious." He then began to mask his presence in the force and pulled himself and his apprentice into the shadows.
 Aurora Starfire
07-01-2007, 1:29 PM
Darth Maera masked her Force signature, as well. "Yes, master. I sense it as well." She fingered her saber hilt, ready at any moment to call it to her hand.

Sarela nodded, then said, "I wanted to ask your permission to accompany your family, to begin to teach your daughter, and to protect you. If you would rather I did not, I understand."
 SkywalkerRules
07-01-2007, 4:08 PM
The parents glanced at each other surprised. Then they turned back to Sarela. Zano shook his head. "No, no, no. We do want you to protect our family. And most of all, we appreciate you teaching our daughter the ways of the Force." Madi agreed. "Our little Tanya has always dreamnt of becoming a Jedi. She read stories about them too."

Tanya nodded at what Ben said. ::Okay. Be careful.:: After that, Darth Saaron 'vanished' from the Force. The little girl wondered who was trying to hunt Ben. If her new big brother got hurt... she'd be real angry.
 Darth Randus
07-02-2007, 9:21 AM
Darth Saaron took Darth Marea by the wrist, gently and then began to move through the shadows to a console in the room and looked up a security report. Noting that several patrols of guards had failed to report in, he turned to his apprentice. "Well, my apprentice, it seems someone wants to hunt us. What do you think wiser, catching a shuttle and letting the fool die during a... planned incident, or to remain behind and deal with him personally?" He wispered in a dark voice.
 Aurora Starfire
07-02-2007, 10:53 AM
Darth Maera cocked her head to the side, considering. "It's difficult to deal with an assassin when we can't sense where he is. The easier way would be the.... incident, but it's also less precise."

Sarela smiled. "Thank you. I'm glad you feel that way. Your daughter has a lot of potential, she learns very quickly. But we should leave now, I sense that we are not entirely out of danger yet."
 SkywalkerRules
07-02-2007, 12:24 PM
Zano nodded in agreement. "Right." They quietly followed Sarela to the ship, when suddenly... "Halt!" There were a bunch of men pointing their blasters toward the family and Sarela. Tanya grew scared, and went by her mother. Zano shook his head quietly. "Oh... no."
 Darth Randus
07-03-2007, 2:51 AM
Darth Saaron sensed his new little sister's fear and motioned to his apprentice. "Come on, something is going on in the hanger." He used the force to tear away the bulkhead panel that concealed the access tube and once his apprentice was through, sealed it. Once he was in the hanger, he saw a group of his soilders pointing their blasters at his... family. He started to storm over to where the guards were and used a powerful force push which threw them into a nearby wall. He turned to his apprentice, ::Finish them.:: He then slowly walked over to where Tanya was standing and gently picked her up. In her ear, he wispered "I told you I would be back sooner than you would think." He turned to his mother, "Change in plans, we have a new idea how to deal with this... threat."
 SkywalkerRules
07-03-2007, 8:01 AM
Tanya was so happy to see Ben! "Big brother!" She wrapped her arms around his neck. "Thank you for saving us! And I always knew you'd come back." She held on to her teddy bear, while Ben carried her.

Zano and Madi were also happy to see Darth Saaron again. If it weren't for him... they'd be dead.
 Darth Randus
07-03-2007, 8:59 AM
Darth Saaron looked at Tanya and smiled, glad to see her again as well. "I told you we would see each other again, little sister. However, it seems me and my apprentice will be joining you because of this... incident." Reluctantly, he put her down on the deck and then told all of them, except Darth Marea "Go on inside, I'll be there shortly." He then turned around and began to stalk over to where the soilders who were now laying down on the deck were. Once he was in front of them, he addressed them, shooting them a glare that would make anyone want to run away from his presence. Before proceeding, he made sure that Tanya was not watching him and had actually gone into the ship, once he was sure she was he turned back to the soldiers in front of him. "You fools, your incopentice knows no bounds. Do you really think they would escape me, if they were walking around the ship, it was because I allowed them to. Your actions have defied me for the last time." He hissed at them darkly and then began to slowly crush their windpipes with the force, allowing them to slowly realize their mistake.
 Aurora Starfire
07-03-2007, 10:15 AM
Darth Maera stepped to her master's side and began to follow his example, crushing the soldiers with the Force.

Sarela joined Tanya and her parents on the ship, wondering what this "change in plans" involved.
 Darth Randus
07-03-2007, 10:24 AM
Darth Saaron finally crushed the soldiers with the force and turned to his apprentice. ::Activate security lockdown for all sections of the ship, make sure that the force fields that divide every section engage and then initate self destruct for a 30 second silent countdown, then join me on the ship.:: With that, Darth Saaron turned and boarded the ship, walking up to Tanya, picking her back up again. Through the force he reached out to his mother, ::I don't mean to rush you, but my ship will self-destruct in about 40 seconds if my apprentice is efficent enough. We need to get out of here, once she is aboard.::
 Aurora Starfire
07-03-2007, 10:54 AM
Darth Maera swiftly walked to the nearest console and keyed in the security override codes. She then proceeded to carry out her master's instructions, activating the security lockdown and initiating the ship's self-destruct. She took a moment to make sure that the silent countdown had initiated, and then used Force Speed to run as fast as she could to the ship. "Take off! What are you waiting for?" she called, shortly.
 SkywalkerRules
07-04-2007, 3:54 PM
Zano nodded. He punched in a few buttons on his controls to start the ship. Madi sat in the co-pliot seat next to Zano. "Ya think we're gonna make it, dear?" Zano turned to his wife and smiled. "Don't worry, hon. We'll get through this."

Tanya hugged Ben again. ::I'm so glad ya came back. Dan's happy you came back too. I was getting scared without you.:: She looked into his eyes. Although they were yellow and scary, it didn't matter to her.
 CSI
07-04-2007, 4:51 PM
[Which ship did you detonate? The Ecllipse or the shuttle or both?]

CSI suddenly jumped out of chair, and ran to find Vergil. But it took him sometime to locate Vergil due to the immence size of the ship.

"V...Ver...Vergil!" CSI shouted at astonished Vergil.

"Whoa, whoa, slow down, calm yourself!" Vergil grabbed a seat for CSI.

"Thank you," CSI finally grabbed a breath, "I don't know if Sarela is coming back, but if she is coming back, I sense there are going to be consequences."

Vergil narrowed his eyes: "What consequences? Specify, will you?"

CSI shrugged: "I don't know...The Dark Side shadowed the future."

Vergil put his index finger on his mouth, and thought for a while: "Well, let's be careful, then. And my advice is...your mallet is pretty cumbersome. Why don't you just arm your dual katanas?"

CSI raised an eyebrow at Vergil: "You may be right. And I think we should let Arion know about this."

Vergil nodded and reached for the Intercom. He took it out, and said: "Arion, Arion, this is Vergil. Do you copy?"
 Darth Randus
07-05-2007, 10:13 AM
((Both))

Darth Saaron looked back into Tanya's eyes and smiled. ::I could sense your fear, especually at the end when those fools who actually considered themselves guards were going to come after you. I could not let that happen to my little sister.:: He walked slowly into what looked like to be a main gathering area and sat down on a confterable chair he found. ::Well, I'm here now and everything is going to be fine.:: He reassured Tanya through the force and then called to his apprentice. ::Care to join us, my apprentice? Good work back there, I'll be sure to reward you later. However, it seems that this young girl has... adopted me as her brother. Strange, I would never thought this would happen. I also should commend you on controling your emotions, instead of them controling you. I'll finish that lesson with you later, once we are underway.::
 Aurora Starfire
07-05-2007, 10:23 AM
Arion was trying, without much success, to reconfigure the security system on the Phoenix, when Vergil called. He reached over and hit the comm. "I copy, Vergil. What's the problem? You sound concerned."

::Yes, master. Thank you.:: Darth Maera sat down near her master, and watched him and the little girl, curiously. She was surprised that a child would befriend a Sith Lord, and was not frightened by his appearance. ::The child is very brave,:: she noted to her master, quietly.
 Darth Randus
07-05-2007, 10:39 AM
::That she is, my apprentice. I must admit, I am a little suprised that she and her family would accept a Sith Lord into it, but she truly has accepted my as her older brother.:: Darth Saaron noted back to his apprentice. He then focused back on Tanya, "You have had a fairly full day, young one. If you need to rest, feel free. I won't be going anywhere for awhile." He told Tanya in a quiet, caring voice. Addressing his apprentice through the force again he told her, ::I think now might be a good time for a update on those Dark Jedi of ours. Be sure to heavily encrypt your transmissions and be sure nobody notices. Tell me, what do you think of Tanya here.::
 Aurora Starfire
07-05-2007, 11:20 AM
Darth Maera nodded, once, and slipped out, silently, to the communications station. She sealed her transmission with most of the Sith encryptions she could recall, and laced it with certain Republic "encryptions", as well, that, when decrypted, would reduce the message to gibberish. Only then did she send her order for a status report, before returning to her master. She evaluated Tanya for a while, silently, then said, ::She learns very fast. I would guess she has a lot of potential in the Force, once she receives a little training. She seems..... very affectionate, even, and perhaps especially, towards you. And she seems completely unconcerned, now that you're here, despite the danger we could be in. She's so.... innocent.:: She watched the little girl, a trifle wistfully, then abruptly quashed whatever it was she had been feeling, and looked down at her lap.
 CSI
07-05-2007, 2:43 PM
[BOTH?! You guys are insane...not to think about lost of expensive money, but also about one thousand of innocent lives!]

Vergil hesitated for a while: "Well, we don't know for sure, but CSI said he forsaw a disaster coming."

CSI nodded and added: "Well, the Dark Side is clouding everything. But one thing can be true--things just got complicated than they should be."
 SkywalkerRules
07-05-2007, 9:21 PM
Tanya looked up at Ben, and smiled. "Yeah. I'm kinda tired anyway. I'll sleep on your lap, 'cause I don't wanna be alone again." The little girl closed her eyes, placed Dan near her, and rested her head on Ben's chest. And with that, Tanya fell asleep.

The Cool Field flew past the ships, and into space. Zano smiled, as he looked at the view in front of him. "Just like old times, dear. When we use to be young and reckless, flying so fast." Madi kissed her husband on the cheek and smiled. "Yes. Just like old times." Zano turned to Ben. "Where would you like us to go, milord?"
 Aurora Starfire
07-06-2007, 10:06 AM
((Er, CSI, I'm not sure if I'd call Sith troopers and dark Jedi "innocent lives", but the point is noted.))

Darth Maera's comlink beeped, quietly, and she left to go receive the dark Jedi's transmission.

Sarela paused in the doorway and looked at Darth Saaron with the child asleep in his lap. She smiled a little, to herself, and quietly walked over to sit next to him. She hesitated, unsure how to begin, or what to say, but she wanted to talk to him, try to get to know him better.

Darth Maera quickly decrypted the transmission, and returned. ::Master, the dark Jedi have arrived at Coruscant. They're moving into position now.::
 Darth Randus
07-06-2007, 10:30 AM
As Tanya fell asleep, Darth Saaron rested one of hands on her back, showing her even further that she was not alone. As slowly turned his head towards his mother and then his apprentice, who were both walking towards him, he heard Darth Marea through the force and replied, ::Very good, it won't be long now. Although, I wish we could see the faces on the two Jedi who were with your brother before, it will be priceless.:: After that, he slowly turned his head towards Zano and reached out gently to his mind and sent ::You may fly at your disgression, Zano. Just stay away from any Jedi. Your daughter... seems to have adopted me as her big brother. I'm curious, how do you feel about that?::

Finally, Darth Saaron turned slowly again to look at his mother who was now sitting next to him. He smiled at her and looked down at Tanya's sleeping form and then back up at her, willing his eyes to return to their normal bright blue color for as long as he could hold it. ::It seems that Tanya has adopted me as her brother.::
 Aurora Starfire
07-06-2007, 10:50 AM
Sarela smiled at him, touched that he would do that for her. ::She trusts you. You've shown her kindness, and she responds the same way. It was.... good of you to do that, Ben. I'm proud of you. You've.... shown me that you're not the same as your father was, you've made different choices than he did. You- you don't have to follow his legacy, you could.... walk away from the dark side, with your little sister to help you."

Arion frowned, thoughtfully. "Where do you think this disaster will strike?"
 SkywalkerRules
07-06-2007, 12:17 PM
Zano looked down as he heard what Darth Saaron said. He couldn't feel the Force, and so he answered by mouth. "Well, milord... to me it's a wonderful thing that my daughter loves you as her big brother. She always wanted a brother who could love and protect her as well. At first, Madi and I were scared that you might've done something to her for that. But... to me, you're not like any other Sith I've heard. I also feel that... we're all family, no matter who we are."

He plotted in the course for Corellia, their homeworld. "Next stop: Corellia!" Zano said, as the ship went into hyperspace.
 CSI
07-06-2007, 8:02 PM
"To be frankly, we don't know. But we just keep getting a bad feeling. Maybe we're just paranoid." CSI paused for a while, "Speak of which, where is the shuttle and Sarela? What's their status?"

Vergil shrugged.

CSI covered the mouthpiece, "Well, we'd better check it out."

Vergil nodded and walked to another comm satellite uplink: "Sarena, do you copy? Report in your shuttle's status, please."

----

After a while, they received no response.

"That can't be right," CSI frowned, "They won't just vanish like that."

Vergil shook his head gently: "Nope. Does the heat signature work?"

CSI narrowed his eyes and thought for a while: "I doubt that would work. It might work on a very big ship, like my Arbiter, Executor, or Ecllipse, but I don't think it would work on small ship such as that shuttle."

Vergil sighed.

"Well, my opinion is let's go back to Coruscant and wait for further information. What do you think?" CSI said deliberately.

"Well, I agree, we can go back to Coruscant and get ready, and that's better than waiting here." Vergil replied, and moved in his chair patientlessly.

"Well, if you are really boring why don't you go help Arion out?" CSI smiled, "And ask if Arion wants to go to Coruscant."

Vergil nodded and exited the bridge.
 Darth Randus
07-07-2007, 10:18 AM
Darth Saaron turned to his mother and softly said "Father's legacy is all that is left of him. I- I completely drained him from the force. I- I don't want to leave my family, you included, mother. We were taken from each other, but- but perhaps we can get to know one another once again. Everyone here is in a way a part of my family, my future wife, my mother, sister, and parents who were kind enough to take one such as I into their own family. I- I am going to stay here... with my family." He turned to his apprentice and "We... could be happy here, couldn't we? I- I've always wanted a family who... loves me. We were both forced down our paths, now we for once have a chance to choose our own. Which would you rather have?" He asked, his bright blue eyes returning on their own, his skin tone gainin a little bit more color in it.
 Aurora Starfire
07-07-2007, 10:50 AM
Darth Maera turned pale....er, if that was possible. She couldn't speak at all, for a long moment, overcome with a mix of conflicting emotions. "I- milord, I..... I...."

Sarela watched her, feeling sympathy for her confusion. Gently, she said, "Aurora..... you never wanted this path, not for Ben.... not for yourself. And now you have a chance to be free. Come back to us."

Maera turned her eyes towards Ben. She could feel how happy he was to have a family, like he'd always wanted, and knew what choice he wanted her to make. She felt the darkness rising up inside herself, trying to turn her against him, and she didn't know how to fight it. She looked at him, desperately, and said, ::H-help me. I- I cannot do it by myself.::
 SkywalkerRules
07-07-2007, 10:59 AM
Tanya woke up slowly, after that good rest she had. She suddenly looked at Darth Maera, who looked like she was struggling with something inside her. Tanya got up from Ben's lap, and walked over to Maera. Then she gave her the teddy bear, so it'll comfort Darth Maera.

"Here ya go. Dan told me that he'll make you feel better. If you feel sad or angry about something, then... maybe you need a hug." Tanya gave Darth Maera a big hug, showing that she was not alone, and among people that cared for her too.
 Darth Randus
07-08-2007, 4:13 AM
Ben got slowly got up after Tanya did and joined in giving Darth Marea a big hug. Being careful not to squish Tanya, he brought his own face close to Aurora's and gently said "I'm here for you, Aurora. I love you, I always will. Neither of us wanted this path, we were just pawns for my father's twisted game. I- I'm sorry for the pain I have caused you. Look at Tanya here, you said it yourself, she is so innocent. Could you really hurt her, my little sister?" He paused, placing a hand on Tanya, reassureing her for what he was about to say, "If- if you kill me, just get it over with, what matters more to me is that I tried to save you. If it takes my death to save you from the Dark Side of the Force, so be it. I just want us to be happy, to have a chance to have a family." He began to wrap her up in his own inner peace and his love for her. "Reach out to me, Aurora. Use me to help free yourself from this darkness. We both know that we both have good in us, even when I was the Dark Lord of the Sith, our love for each other, use that now to help you."
 Aurora Starfire
07-08-2007, 6:39 PM
Maera looked down at Tanya, then back at Ben, and burst into tears. She embraced them both, gently, and whispered in Ben's ear, "I- I could never hurt you, any of you. I love you, so much." She turned her thoughts inward, releasing the parts of herself that she had suppressed, and looked up at Ben, her eyes slowly returning to blue. ::Ben.... thank you for saving me. I- I would have been lost without you.::
 Darth Randus
07-09-2007, 8:43 AM
Ben smiled at Aurora and returned her embrace, tightly. ::I know, and I would have been lost without you, Aurora. I would never hurt you either, at least n- not anymore. I can only hope that everyone can forgive us.:: He looked Aurora in the eyes and said calmly "I love you. Its great to have you back."
 SkywalkerRules
07-09-2007, 9:02 AM
Tanya smiled at the sight of Ben and Aurora. It was a wonderful thing that they were together. Tanya giggled, and gently took Dan with her back on the passenger seat. "C'mon, Dan. Let's leave these two together." She and her teddy bear sat down, watching Ben and Aurora quietly.

Zano pressed the button to get out of hyperspace. There, in a beautiful sight, was Corellia. Madi smiled and sighed. "Home sweet home." She rested her head on Zano's shoulder, looking at the view. Zano turned and kissed his wife on her head.
 Aurora Starfire
07-09-2007, 9:57 AM
Aurora smiled at Ben, a little, and said, "It's good to have you back, too, my love." Something bothered her, but she pushed it away until later, not wanting to worry about that now.

Sarela smiled, glad that her son had been able to make his own path, and was happy. She looked down at Tanya, next to her, and said quietly, "Thank you for helping them, little one. You've saved your 'big brother' from the darkness, when no one else could. I know you will be a very great Jedi one day."
 Darth Randus
07-09-2007, 10:47 AM
Ben looked at Aurora and continued to smile, even as he leaned in to kiss her. As he was kissing her, he kept feeling that something was about the happen, but was only caring about Aurora and his newfound family. ::Aurora, I- I feel like something is about to happen, perhaps something we caused. But right now, all I care about is you and our newfound family.::
 Aurora Starfire
07-09-2007, 12:13 PM
Aurora turned enough of her attention away from their kiss to search for what Ben felt. She reached out into the Force, hesitantly, and felt the disturbance that Ben was talking about. ::Something bad is going to happen, isn't it?:: Her comlink beeped, quietly, and she broke away from their kiss, filled with disquiet mixed with dread. ::It- it's the dark Jedi. They're in position, and beginning their attack.::
 Darth Randus
07-09-2007, 12:40 PM
Ben looked at Aurora and lowered his head on her sholder, ashamed. "Forgive me." He wispered just loud enough for everyone to hear. ::What will Arion do?::
 Aurora Starfire
07-09-2007, 1:01 PM
Aurora shook her head. "I'm as much to blame as you. More, even. I ordered the attack." She embraced him tighter. ::Arion..... he doesn't know, does he? Should we contact him, warn him? Maybe he could get there in time to do something.::

On board the Phoenix, Arion looked up. He thumbed the comm, abruptly. "CSI..... that bad feeling you had? Well, I've got it too, now."
 CSI
07-09-2007, 1:57 PM
"Let's go to Coruscant. Now." CSI said into the comm link, "Come on, I sense something is terribly wrong. Vergil, let's wear our former uniforms. Time to greet our old friends."

"Okay, my friend. I'll be ready in 1 min."

----

CSI set the course to Coruscant. After witnessing the stars streaming into shiny lines, he walked into his quarter, and put on a long, black sleeveless jacket, with a number "Four" in the back. Then he put on a white scarf around his neck.

"Time to go." He murmured.
 Darth Randus
07-09-2007, 2:16 PM
::Arion... would want to kill me. I- I'm not sure if it would bring any good. Perhaps we should contact him and warn him... but perhaps you should give him a heads up when he sees me. If anything is to be done... he must go to the senate... Now.:: Ben replied through the force and after a few moments, ::I am still the one who ordered you to do it, I am in as much falt as you are.:: He said as he continued to rest his head on her sholder.
 Aurora Starfire
07-09-2007, 4:12 PM
Aurora buried her face in Ben's shoulder, tears in her eyes. After a while, she whispered, ::They'll never take me back, you know. The Jedi. I- I've betrayed them, broken my word, broken the trust they had in me. Arion too. How can I face him again, after what I've said, what I've done?::
 Darth Randus
07-09-2007, 4:23 PM
Ben reached up and brushed away Aurora's tears off her cheek and wispered back into her ear, "We will do it together. If the Order will not accept you, then I will not accept them. They really should not accept me either, after what I've done. Why were they so interested in me anyway? I'm glad we came across Tanya, I still can't believe she adopted a Sith Lord at first, but she managed to unlock the good in me, for that, I am in her debt." He added loud enough for Tanya to hear at the end.
 Aurora Starfire
07-09-2007, 5:04 PM
Aurora smiled at him, a little. "They wanted you because you're special. And to protect you from what Kelion wanted to do. I failed you in that regard. At least Tanya was able to save you."

Arion fingered his lightsaber hilt, trying to get a feel for where the threat would be. I don't feel a direct dark side presence on the planet..... but there are echoes..... if I can find where the echoes are......

The dark Jedi squads moved into position around the Senate building, waiting for their leader's command. "All teams move in," the commander ordered, and activated his stealth generator.
 CSI
07-09-2007, 7:17 PM
The Arbiter came out of Hyperspace, and hovering high orbit in Coruscant. "Here we go," CSI murmured again, and tied his katanas on his hip.

"Hello, Captain Vergil Descartes, how do you feel when you put on your old uniform?" CSI grinned when he saw Vergil in Sith Royal Guard Robe on bridge. Vergil wore an similiar robe, but it has two long sleeves, and he doesn't have a scarf. There is also one katana hanging on his hip, instead of CSI's two.

"Mmm, not bad." Vergil turned around and revealed a big "3" on the back, "I miss old days."

"Heh. Well, I guarantee that you'll feel satisfied today."
 Aurora Starfire
07-09-2007, 7:40 PM
HOLONET NEWS FLASH

Live from the Republic Senate. Several senators from different planets have been assassinated. Our sources inform us that it is the work of assassins, whereabouts unknown. No one has claimed responsibility as of now. The building and surrounding area is in lockdown until the situation is stable. Reporting on-site from the Republic Senate as we-- what? No! You----

The transmission ended in static, and Arion switched off the receiver. He hit the comm, and said, "Things aren't looking good, CSI. We better get down there."
 CSI
07-09-2007, 11:13 PM
"Arion, we're coming at you. And we'd like to watch that news flash again." CSI said into the comm, and covered the receiver: "Vergil, the thing just got complicated than we originally thought."

Vergil nodded grimly: "Looks like I have to go with you."

CSI shook his head gently: "No, they're more dangerous than you think."

Vergil frowned a little: "That's why I should come with you."

CSI narrowed his eyes: "You sure about that?"

Vergil nodded: "Yes. Let's go."

----

CSI and Vergil stepped into the cockpit of Jedi Phoenix, "Hello, Arion. We'd like to watch the news again, please?"
 Aurora Starfire
07-09-2007, 11:21 PM
Arion replayed the Holonet transmission for CSI and Vergil, and began to take the Phoenix out of the docking bay and down towards Coruscant. He guided her down in a docking bay as close to the Senate building as he could get, and glanced at his friends. "You about ready? We're in for a rough time."
 CSI
07-09-2007, 11:32 PM
CSI re-played the HoloNews, and froze a frame: "Look!"

On the screen, there is a small distort behind a senator.

"Sith Assassins!" Arion's eyes widened.

"Right, but they're not normal Sith Assassins...they're ELITE Sith Assassins." Vergil corrected Arion.

"No, no, no, no..." CSI's eyes widened, "No, no, no!"

"Can someone fill me in what happened?" Arion scanned back and forth between Vergil and CSI.

"Yes. They're...Sith Royal Guards Second Squad...Elite Assassination Squad." Vergil's face was grim.
Page: 12 of 13