Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

corrupted xbox file

Page: 1 of 1
 ilaniol
06-01-2007, 11:20 AM
i borrowed kotor from a friend a few days ago and i love the game:)
but when i try to leave the tatuween space port the map fails to load, just leaving shadows of the characters on the screen.

I copied the game to my xboxes hard drive to see if it made any difference and it didnt, however it told me that it failed to copy a file called d:\rimsxbox\tat_m18aa_a.rim as i understand this file is somthing to do with the area in the game that wont load.

is there somewhere i might be able to download a replacement for this file from the internet or does someone have a copy of it that they could sent to me? if it can be emailed my adress is

~snip~

p:s will the same file from the pc game work with the xbox game?

i apreciate any help you can give me

Snipped e-mail per forum rules. Sorry, but we don't allow e-mail addies because of spam bots. And while we can't condone users to exchange game resources (illegal) I'll leave the topic up for now in case there are other 'legit' ways one of our members can help you with.

Sorry for editing your first post here, but we truly do welcome you to the forums :) ~Cz
 Darth333
06-01-2007, 12:22 PM
Legit way would be to get your own copy of the game...it's really cheap: http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Knights-Old-Republic/dp/B000067DPM/ref=pd_bbs_sr_3/002-8364961-9100011?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1180718261&sr=8-3)

or ask for a replacement copy (LA has a CD replacement policy).

Unfortunately, as ChAiNz said, we do not condone requests of game ressources on the boards. Nor we can't encourage people to copy borrowed games to their modified xbox hard drives...
 ilaniol
06-02-2007, 5:31 AM
thanks:) iv just ordered a copy from amazon and it should be here in about a week, i also ordered kortor 2 whilst i was at it :D
Page: 1 of 1