Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

quick question

Page: 1 of 1
 draconus333
05-31-2007, 4:14 PM
It's been a long time since I last modded anything for Kotor II: TSL and I kind of forgot a couple things. The only thing I haven't really figured out again (lack of trying yet, so I'm sure I could remember eventually) is if a simple duplication and name change of a certain models and skins will, after a bit of work, make it completely compatible with other mods that use and change that same base model(asking more for armor than weapons). I'm asking this because I really want to make a mod that I can release on here. I can't do that with my old ones since I just got a brand spanking new pc and didn't think that I would want all of my old ones. I would just release one, but I really want it to not interfere with any other mods because I know the frustration when you go to check out some new mod and the texture is of because of incompatible mods. I realize this must seem like a really noobish question, but I haven't modded in a while.

If this has already been answered, then please just redirect me to it. Thanks in advance.
Page: 1 of 1