Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

BEST IDEA EVARRR!!!111one

Page: 1 of 1
 jedispy
05-25-2007, 1:56 AM
I don't care what anyone else thinks, this is the best idea ever in the entire universe (way better than the lightbulb or air).

We need to have the rest of the Star Wars anthology made into Playstation 2 (or 3) games, much like Revenge of the Sith. I am aware that a really horrible Episode 1 game was made for PS1. I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about games with the gameplay of Revenge of the Sith for PS2.

There you have it. Best idea ever. That's it. This thread can probably just be locked now because there will be no need for anyone to comment, unless they want to remark upon my sheer brilliance.

O.k. all joking aside. I really loved the ROTS game for PS2. I really think it would be cool if they made the other Episodes for PS2. I don't have a PS3 yet, but if they made them and put it on a blueray disc, you'd d@mn well better believe that alone would sell more PS3s.

O.k. I'm tired of typing now.
 Commander Obi-Wan
05-27-2007, 1:37 AM
The Revenge of the Sith game was fun for the PS2, I'll admit. But, I own an Xbox 360 now. No more PS2...

But, as cool as your idea may be, I don't think they would do it. They should have done it when the movies were released. And I'm afraid the closest you'll get is the Lego Stars: The Complete Saga game.
 jedispy
05-27-2007, 1:54 AM
I liked Lego Star Wars, but I wouldn't mind seeing it with the graphic stylings of Episode 3.
I own an Xbox 360 now. No more PS2
I'm a Sony guy personally, but it's all good. The beauty of it is that ROTS was released for both Xbox and PS2. I think they could make the whole anthology (including a jazzing up of the ROTS graphics) and release it on both Xbox 360 & PS3. They could easily put all 6 episodes on 1 disk (HDDVD for XBox360, and Blue Ray for PS3).

I do not own a PS3 yet, but if this game were to be made I would actually have to go buy one. Right now I'm just waiting for the price to go down. I figure around 2017 I'll buy a PS3.
 Commander Obi-Wan
05-28-2007, 8:27 PM
No doubt. I think that idea would fantastic. It'd definitely get the game if they released it. I think it would be a great game if they did it right. It would replace the other two prequel games, in which I think, were poorly done. And we'd be able to play the OT. Hey, we can hope.
 jedispy
05-28-2007, 11:03 PM
I wish Lucasarts had some sort of a method where Star Wars fans could petition for things like this.
 Diego Varen
05-29-2007, 4:14 AM
I admit that I didn't like the GBA game of Episode II, but I liked the Episode I game on the PS1 and the Episode III was 50/50. While the idea is good, it isn't the best.
 Commander Obi-Wan
05-29-2007, 11:22 PM
Psssh. Not the best? The idea is genius. I'd rather play this than play "Fracture".
 jedispy
05-29-2007, 11:28 PM
I really liked ROTS too. I liked the dueling system of Jedi Academy better, but ROTS Was great for an action game.
Page: 1 of 1