Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Great new band...

Page: 1 of 1
 urluckyday
05-17-2007, 10:03 PM
So, let's say (hypothetically) you only have enough money to buy 1 album on Itunes. This is your best choice right now. Since I am very musically connected, I dig through a lot of random crap to find the "diamonds in the rough," and that's exactly what this band is. Technically the band does not have a name at the current moment, but everyone refers to it as "The Good, The Bad & The Queen." From Damon Albarn (Mastermind of Gorillaz) and several other members from "The Clash" and "The Verve," is this relatively unknown "project." I'm not really good at explaining these kinds of things, but if you just check em' out, I'm sure that most of you will enjoy it. Have fun!
 King Dando
05-18-2007, 8:55 AM
I saw one of their live shows on the internet and thought they were pretty good. Their bassist Paul Simonon was from the Clash (one of my favourite bands) and Damon Albarn was also the frontman of Blur in the 90's, which were way better than Oasis :)

I thought The Good, The Bad & The Queen was their name, is it not?
 urluckyday
05-18-2007, 2:50 PM
So I've read. It's apparently just the name of the album b/c it's only a "side project" for Albarn. I dunno if they'll release more or not, but as far as I know, the band/project remains nameless for now.
Page: 1 of 1