Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

oh my god, Oh my God, OH MY GOD!!!!

Page: 1 of 2
 DarthAve
05-14-2007, 3:51 PM
I asked him out.

He said he'd think about it. !! xDDD ~dance~
 Psychochaos3
05-14-2007, 4:15 PM
*Goes all melancholic*Yay. Although he might say no.

:spinnaz:
 Ray Jones
05-14-2007, 4:29 PM
Wow. "He'd think about it." Dunno 'bout you, but I'd know how to abstract that.
 milo
05-14-2007, 5:07 PM
I asked him out.

That's guy-speak for "let me think of a good excuse."

~notdance~
 DarthAve
05-14-2007, 5:18 PM
No way. I played sympathy too. I was shaking like a newborn chiuaua, and he kept asking me what was wrong, I was like "NOTHING!" Than my friends kept coming around and were like "Avery, do it! Do it! Do it!" And he's like "Do what?" And the best thing I could come up with was "...BUNGEE JUMP!"
 Ray Jones
05-14-2007, 5:22 PM
Hahaha. Lies.

Send him this note:

you wanna go out wiz me?

[ ] yes
[ ] no
[ ] maybe

ayv
 DarthAve
05-14-2007, 5:29 PM
Well, actually he didn't read the note when he said he'd think about it. His exact words were.

"Well, I've got study hall next, so I'll think about it if this is what I think it is."

Than I smiled all big and ran off cause class ended and I had to run to Music Theater
 JoeDoe 2.0
05-14-2007, 6:24 PM
He's looking for somebody else to get him out of this predicament..............

Naw, good luck Ave :cheers:

p.s. don't fall for the "you want to go to my house to 'study' " thing
 martmeister
05-14-2007, 9:25 PM
Uh oh, girl talk; better run before I get caught in an "always wrong" question. (ie: "Do I look fat?")
 DarthAve
05-14-2007, 10:11 PM
p.s. don't fall for the "you want to go to my house to 'study' " thing
Pfft, I'm more likely to say that to him. He's what most would call a nerd, but I call him sexay.
 Det. Bart Lasiter
05-14-2007, 10:31 PM
if he says no make yourself look like less of an 18th century dutch boy and try again
 JoeDoe 2.0
05-15-2007, 9:14 AM
^LOL

But srsly, is he a nerd?......and he told you that he will think about it............... lol
 DarthAve
05-15-2007, 2:51 PM
He said no...

I ****ing quit.
 Jae Onasi
05-15-2007, 3:11 PM
Ave, there will be many, many men to ask out or that will ask you out. Even I, consummate nerdette, managed to either make/be a good catch. I did a lot of group things with guys in high school but never really seriously 'dated' anyone then. Jimbo and I were actually friends for several months before we started dating, and I didn't meet him til college.

Enjoy being single--once you're in a relationship with someone, your time isn't 100% your own anymore. :)
 Psychochaos3
05-15-2007, 3:11 PM
:spinnaz:

See. Told ya.
 Woodnote
05-15-2007, 5:15 PM
Hahaha. Lies.

Send him this note:

It should be more like this:

[ ] Yes

[] No
 DarthAve
05-15-2007, 5:18 PM
Ave, there will be many, many men to ask out or that will ask you out. Even I, consummate nerdette, managed to either make/be a good catch. I did a lot of group things with guys in high school but never really seriously 'dated' anyone then. Jimbo and I were actually friends for several months before we started dating, and I didn't meet him til college.

Enjoy being single--once you're in a relationship with someone, your time isn't 100% your own anymore. :)
Every man I've asked out has rejected me.

Maybe I should stop eating.
 Ray Jones
05-15-2007, 5:47 PM
Let me tell you something. Just like girls, guys are idiots.
 martmeister
05-15-2007, 7:17 PM
We guys are a little bit easier to impress.

Remember that the "nice guys" you probably seek out DON'T have an IQ of 80, start bar fights, and slap their girlfriend/wife around. Okay, I'm shutting up before I get too enraged by my own subtopic.
 Mace MacLeod
05-15-2007, 7:51 PM
Every man I've asked out has rejected me.

Maybe I should stop eating.In the grand game of dating and mating, you'll find the entire process a never-ending series of instances like this: no no no no no no no no no YES.

Notice how there's a lot more no's than yesses? Same thing for everyone, even uber-attractive and savvy me. Learning how to cope with rejection constructively is essential for your (and everyone's) development and future success. Sure, it sucks. For a little while. The important thing to learn is how to not get down on yourself for too long, pick yourself up off the floor, and try again. Remember, the person rejecting you might have done so for reasons you're unaware of. Maybe he doesn't like blondes/brunettes/redheads/whatever. Maybe he's crushing on some other chick and trying to work up the nerve to ask her out. Maybe he has some weird fetish involving shoes/lingerie/goats/whatever and he's not interested in anything but that. You never know. People have all kinds of reasons for not being interested, sometimes they have nothing whatsoever to do with you.

And also remember Mace's Romantic Law #1: Men (and women) are like busses. Another one comes by every ten minutes.

*edit* I did a lot of group things with guys in high school How did I miss that gem? :kisses2:
The truth finally comes out, huh? Heh heh heh...all these months playing the prude then this...sooooooooooooooo was it like, a LOT of group things with guys, or just the occasional weekend bender a la Paris Hilton?
 milo
05-15-2007, 9:42 PM
So Mace, how's that waitress who sent you nudes doing?
 Miss_Mayhem
05-16-2007, 11:15 AM
Oh yes, I remember that post ... Chin up Ave, you never know how things may work out.
 DarthAve
05-16-2007, 3:24 PM
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o318/DarthAve/100_0560.jpg)
This is him. I know, nerdy. But he did the Tevye "If I were a Rich Man" Dance from Fiddler on the Roof in social studies today and I about died.
 Jae Onasi
05-16-2007, 4:39 PM
Ave, he's wearing something orange, for heaven's sake. You only do that if you're a Chicago Bears fan.

*edit* I did a lot of group things with guys in high school How did I miss that gem? :kisses2:
The truth finally comes out, huh? Heh heh heh...all these months playing the prude then this...sooooooooooooooo was it like, a LOT of group things with guys, or just the occasional weekend bender a la Paris Hilton?
:rofl:
Damn, there goes my carefully cultivated recovered fundamentalist image....

At least it was with the _same_ guys. I'm very loyal. :giggle1:
 DarthAve
05-16-2007, 6:37 PM
Yeah, but he looked really hot in orange. For some odd reason.

Now whenever I talk to people about him, they're all like "He's ugly anyways." and I am like "You know I still like him."
 Das Mole
05-16-2007, 7:57 PM
ave =(

just go up to him and be like "b!tch you're going out with me"

(some) guys like a woman that can take charge...
 DylanMay
05-16-2007, 8:14 PM
Okay, I know we're all trying to comfort Ave and stuff, but turning her down doesn't make him an idiot. Maybe he just doesn't like her. Geez.

And Ave: the whole "stop eating" thing was totally retarded. If you want to, fine. But speaking for the male population, we think anorexic girls are annoying as hell.
 Davinq
05-16-2007, 9:07 PM
Don't be so craptastically emo Ave. And don't go for the going out shyte. It's not worth it. Just look for the light. ;)

And besides, 'going out' in junior high is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY overrated. I've got myself a dame, but we don't go out? Why? The social pressures are just stupid. And we still have this:

Enjoy being single--once you're in a relationship with someone, your time isn't 100% your own anymore.
 DarthAve
05-16-2007, 9:09 PM
I kid about stuff like that. My humor is very dark and often unfunny.

"When your driving down a long road on a hot summer day, and the road looks wet even if it's not, that means you have cancer."

And I actually kinda like being friends with him.I'll have all next year too, he's going to be in my choir. Cause when our teacher talks about the new kids coming to encore, he's always mentioned first cause he has, and I quote from Mrs Walker, "A lovely bass voice." I've never heard it cause pretty much no guys in our choir as of now sing, and he's in concert.
 Mace MacLeod
05-17-2007, 5:33 PM
^^^At least you're not moping and moaning. Hey, right off you're handling things better than most. You're the one who asked him out, so I knew you had more guts than most. Good for you.

So Mace, how's that waitress who sent you nudes doing?Oh yeah, her. Actually haven't seen her too much. Working nights (3:30pm to 2am) really puts a damper on your "fun" time. Besides, I'm down to less than a month before my wife and daughter finally join me back in Canada, so I've been concentrating on looking forward to that, not wallowing in temptation. It would only have been a matter of time if I'd kept going back to that pub. There's been times I'm walking down the street towards it and I'm internally going, "No...no...no...not going in...must walk past...go to pub a block up...not see waitress..."

She herself is a very popular chick, so she's got lots of attention without me hanging around anyway. She's probably already forgotten about sending me those pics; that came after about two bottles of wine on her part and, um, a lot of pints of Pale Ale on mine.
 Pho3nix
05-18-2007, 1:07 PM
if he says no make yourself look like less of an 18th century dutch boy and try again

I lol'd.

Thread over.
 Samnmax221
05-18-2007, 2:55 PM
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o318/DarthAve/100_0560.jpg)

This counts as stalking, don't you know?
 urluckyday
05-18-2007, 3:22 PM
This thread actually really scares me...I'd never bring my personal life on here...
 DarthAve
05-18-2007, 3:24 PM
1) My grandma told me to take a picture of him, cause she wanted to see him.
2) HE WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME I COULDN'T RESIST!
 Samnmax221
05-18-2007, 3:28 PM
Have you ever seen The Graduate?
 DarthAve
05-18-2007, 3:37 PM
....NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN ON THE FACE OF THIS EARTH EVER NO NO NO NO NO ~vomit~...

My grandma was just rapping. To Baby Got Back by Sir-Mix-a-Lot. Shoot me now plz.
 urluckyday
05-18-2007, 3:47 PM
...alright...see, this is why rap sucks...people that shouldn't do it...do it...
 JoeDoe 2.0
05-18-2007, 4:02 PM
yeah......haven't I see you before?
 urluckyday
05-18-2007, 4:07 PM
Huh?
 alliespixie
05-18-2007, 6:58 PM
I asked him out.

YEA!!!!! im so glad. sooo is he really cute or what?
 DarthAve
05-18-2007, 8:52 PM
Uhh...I kinda posted his picture....
mmmhhmmmm.
 alliespixie
05-18-2007, 10:24 PM
....i like him...but dont worry. i already have a bf
 DarthAve
05-18-2007, 10:29 PM
he wears HUGE ass watches. I should ask him on monday why he wears huge watches and if he's tryin to bling it up.

Of coarse, Monday will be the Battle of Stay Puft (We're having a battle...WITH MARSHMALLOWS!!) and I'm gonna have to kick some Union ass on that battlefield. Pull some barrel rolls and other crazy sh*t.
 alliespixie
05-18-2007, 10:32 PM
i wonder if it is the same reason girls wear huge earings?
 Det. Bart Lasiter
05-18-2007, 10:32 PM
Be a rebel and don't go. Or go and bring a baseball bat. The latter would most likely be funnier than the former. Especially if you have someone tape it and post it on YouTube.
 alliespixie
05-18-2007, 10:34 PM
now that would be worth seeing
 DarthAve
05-18-2007, 10:43 PM
Oh I'm so going. On Monday, we're shootin off our rockets in science and I don't wanna miss that.
 Det. Bart Lasiter
05-18-2007, 10:45 PM
shoot yours in his face
 alliespixie
05-18-2007, 10:45 PM
sweeet :)
 DarthAve
05-18-2007, 10:47 PM
He's not in my science class. Although I would love to shoot it at this manface in my science. I swear, she had protruding square jaw and she looks like a monkey. I don't know how the hell she's a cheerleader.
Page: 1 of 2