Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Clan is recruiting. We need you!

Page: 1 of 1
 Cody
05-02-2007, 7:26 PM
Hello, my name is Cody and I am from 97th Clone Squadron. in short form. We are a new clan on this new battle world and we need you to join us. We play only on Star Wars Battlefront II, soon Empire at War. We are a small clan for now - 16 members - but with your help, we can become bigger and stronger. 97th can teach/help with anything you need, introducing you into our combat mod and special tatics and operations. Clan Wars, training servers every saturday,... We have ranks - from soldier to commander - and we are accepting anyone with any skills to join us.

We are a small clan, I repeat. But you can make the difference!

http://groups.msn.com/97thsquadron)
 V-129
06-10-2007, 1:01 AM
I am somewhat interested but i have a few questions. What console is this clan on? Is it online play? What new battle world are you talking about?
 Savior3000
02-08-2010, 5:28 PM
I'm interested in being a clan, I've played the game for many years but have been playing online for only about a year, I stopped playing for a while but now that i bought a cheap PS2 network adapter, i can use my own system instead of my sisters PS2 slim. I play a few times a week now(no specific times), I can say that I'm a pretty decent player. I'd like more details but it sounds cool.
 Bokken
02-09-2010, 2:13 PM
You might have had more luck if the topic hadn't been 2.5 years old. If you're looking for a clan, check out IGF.
Page: 1 of 1