Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The City of VILLANY!! RPG

Page: 3 of 3
 Davinq
05-05-2007, 4:23 PM
Reaching the bridge with the rest of the company in tow, they were almost instantly pulled out into space by the vaccuum.

But, in the midst of all the chaos, stood Avery, who had activated some sort of magnetism to the floor, which, coupled with the metal in her shoes, kept her from being flung out into space.

"YOU!" Davinq shouted above the din. "ANSWER FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ZELDA!!!"

"Doesn't matter anymore," Ave replied cooly. "We're all damned anyways."

Suddenly, in the growing darkness (the lights were starting to blink out), Davinq had a plan.

"Ordinary Guy! Clone your air-bubble man! Spideyo! Web his waist! Air-bubble guy! Hit me up with some oxygen!"

Shocked into action, the company obeyed, and in a moment, Davinq and the Air-bubble clone were flying into space after Zelda's escape pod, attached to the ship by several layers of Spideyo's web.
 zelda 41
05-05-2007, 4:38 PM
Bell cryed until she heard someone knock on the door. More liked banged. She looked out, seeing Dav beating on the door, trying to open it. He somehow ripped it out and grabbed Bell. He helped her oput and got back to the ship's remains.

Bell: T-than you Dav.
She gave him a hug and faced Ave.
 Davinq
05-05-2007, 4:54 PM
Davinq's sonic power had little to no effect in space. There was no atmosphere, and therefore no sound, so while he was out here, he was the equivalent of a civilian. With hyperjumps. And telepathy.

Somehow, he managed to open it, and Spideyo reeled the three of them in, while another one of Ordinary Guy's clones was producing a glassy substance from his fingertips, which was patching the hole in the window, as another clone was fixing the air filter in the bridge room.

Once everyone was safe inside, and the holes were sealed, Avery was completely surrounded, by the 100 clones of Ordinary Guy, Spideyo, Blizzard, Dark, Light, Zelda, and Dav.

"P-parley?" Ave stammered.
 Psychochaos3
05-05-2007, 5:00 PM
"You said you were trying to save us." said Dark as his voice turned into that erie double voice again. His eyes turned all freaky and the mask grew out again.

"But this is unforgivable." said Dark as he drew his sword.

"As we speak, Darth, our army of heroes is building. Your army shall fall." said UrieMan.

"Now, I say, lets make her suffer." said Spideyo with a grin on his face.

"I agree" said UrieMan and LightRyter in unison.

Ordinary man multipllied into all his clones. And they all said
"Let's do this!"
 Davinq
05-05-2007, 5:14 PM
"No, wait!" Davinq cried. "This is revenge, and since when was revenge a part of the superhero mantra? Do you really want to dishonor yourself by striking down an already defeated enemy? The shame! And wh- DARK, NO!!!"

Dark had just issued a double-voiced snarl, and charged Avery.
 Psychochaos3
05-05-2007, 5:22 PM
Dark let out a few quiet words.

"This isn't vengeance. This is Justice"

And he stopped right there. He suddenly tried to remove the mask.

"Get off me!" yelled Dark as he tried to rip off the mask.
 Davinq
05-05-2007, 5:29 PM
Davinq motioned to Zelda, and the two leaped on Psycho, trying to help him rip off the hideous thing. Suddenly, he curled up into a ball, then his limbs all went rigid. A sort of red energy was emenating from him, and it blasted Dav and Zell away from him, hitting walls on opposite sides of the room. Davinq, exhausted from the days events, snapped, and he slipped into unconciousness. Zell was too dazed to do anything for the moment. Dark turned on Avery...
 Psychochaos3
05-05-2007, 5:40 PM
Dark, on the inside, was fighting a losing battle to the mask. The mask had been dominant for the last 3 years. Dark just kept on fighting.

"I don't want you!" said Dark.

"I am you! Don't you get it! I can help you win any battle!" replied the mask.

"That may be true! But I am the master here. I know I'm stronger than you. you are just a tool to be used by me for my purposes. I am the swordsman and you are the sword. And right now, I don't need you!" screamed Dark as he finally ripped off the mask.

He than passed out.
 Davinq
05-05-2007, 5:46 PM
Avery rolled her eyes. "Oh, for the love of Superman!" She ran over to a control panel near Davinq's still unconcious body and programmed the escape pods for the destination of Auckland, New Zealand, then set the self-destruction timer. Finally, she pressed the red button and slipped into the nearest escape pod. Red blinking lights and a siren were suddenly everywhere.

Ordinary Guy reverted to his single self and grabbed Dav, Blizzard grabbed Zell, and Spideyo slung Dark over his shoulder, and the seven of them (LightRyter included) crammed into the next closest escape pod.
 Psychochaos3
05-05-2007, 9:43 PM
Avery rolled her eyes. "Oh, for the love of Superman!" She ran over to a control panel near Davinq's still unconcious body and programmed the escape pods for the destination of Auckland, New Zealand, then set the self-destruction timer. Finally, she pressed the red button and slipped into the nearest escape pod. Red blinking lights and a siren were suddenly everywhere.

Ordinary Guy reverted to his single self and grabbed Dav, Blizzard grabbed Zell, and Spideyo slung Dark over his shoulder, and the seven of them (LightRyter included) crammed into the next closest escape pod.
(Actually, Blizzard is still on Earth lookin for heroes, so instead of Blizzard, it will be UrieMan who grabs zel)

_ _ _ _

"Man I feel crammed" said Spideyo while the pod was heading back down to Earth.

'About 60 minutes later, the team had arrived back in Boston.

"Guys! We've been lookin everywhere for you!" said Cancerman with the rest of team disease.

"get everyone to the RV. We're headin to LA" said OrdinaryMan.
 zelda 41
05-05-2007, 10:10 PM
Bell reverted to Zell and fell over. The team looked back and started to help her.

Zell: I'm fine, just shaken from VERY near death.

She stood up and started towards the RV.
 Psychochaos3
05-06-2007, 8:48 AM
"So, who are we looking for in LA?" asked Spideyo.

"Eh, We're supposed to find some dude who can see the weakness in anything, and a technology manipulator." said UrieMan.

LightRyter kept looking up at the sky.

"My ship is destroyed! I put 3 years of my life into that thing!" said LightRyter with teary eyes.

"Yeah, uh sorry about that." said DarkRyter.
 Davinq
05-06-2007, 12:46 PM
Davinq felt the worst about LightRyter's loss. It was him who scrapped her ship. But then, if he hadn't, none of them would be here now.
 Psychochaos3
05-06-2007, 1:04 PM
"Now,let's get this thing into jet mode and blast off!" said Spideyo.

The RV went jet mode and shot up into the sky. As they were going faster than sound, Ordinary Man noticed something.

"If the villain army is as big as they say, how are we gonna beat them? Especially with the few heroes we have now." said Ordinary Man.

"Well, let's not forget we still have more heroes to round up, and I'd say you'd count as 100 heroes, and don't forget we took out a large chunk out of the army when we blasted the Villain fleet in space." said DarkRyter.

After about an hour they were already in LA.

"OK guys. This time we stick together. I last heard the Weakness analyzer guy was in his secret lair inside the hollywood sign." said DarkRyter.
 zelda 41
05-06-2007, 7:32 PM
Zell: Ooo, Holleywood!!! Can we go to Sky Sports& Spa to see Jackie?!?!
They all looked at her.

Zell: What? We need to get into shape, too!
 Davinq
05-06-2007, 8:02 PM
Davinq groaned. Inwardly he was getting tired of this RP and wanted to go slaughter some ninjas. But he played along for now.

"Right guys, here we are. Analyzer guy's lair. Anyone want to do the honors?"

Spideyo stepped forward and opened the door. Instantly, a trap door fell out from under him, and unfortunately Davinq as well, and down they tumbled, as the door closed so quickly the others scarcely had an idea of what just happened until about 5 seconds after it happened. Then they all rushed through the door in a panic.
 Psychochaos3
05-06-2007, 8:23 PM
"You guys ok?" asked UrieMan.

"Oh crap. I knew I shouldn't have posted my secret lair on my myspace." said Analyzer Guy.

"Well, we're here. Now, we have something to ask you." said Spideyo.

"Go ahead. I'll here what you have to say."
 zelda 41
05-06-2007, 8:37 PM
Zell stayed behind them and noticed someone outside watching. She went to go see who. She, alarmed, saw Kutsuku and ran inside. Kutsuku and elite agents followed her in and one grabbed her.

Zell: LET ME GO YOU ASSJACK!!!!

She controled water onto him and whiped him in the face. She hopped down and sprinted towards Dark and the others.
 Samnmax221
05-06-2007, 8:44 PM
 Psychochaos3
05-07-2007, 3:21 PM
 Samnmax221
05-07-2007, 3:23 PM
Dude, you aren't funny.
Seems to be a catch-phrase with you brats.
 Psychochaos3
05-07-2007, 3:26 PM
Seems to be a catch-phrase with you brats.
Well, yeah.

Except for this

:spinnaz:
 Davinq
05-07-2007, 7:34 PM
Dude, you aren't funny.
QFT, so it's almost hypocritical to say the same to others.
 Samnmax221
05-07-2007, 8:49 PM
QFT, so it's almost hypocritical to say the same to others.
:drama: :spinnaz: :drama:
Keep it up.
 Halo_92
05-08-2007, 1:22 PM
A challenger appears.
http://www.indamixworldwide.com/html/images/indamix/housecalls/martin%20Luther%20King%202.jpg)

Actually that was really f**kin funny....
 Psychochaos3
05-09-2007, 3:31 PM
Back to the RPG.

"Hmm, Let's see. You want me to help you fight a huge army, even when we are outnumbered, and even though I can't really fight. I can only strategize." said Analyzer Guy. "I'd have to say no."

"Come on. You could be of huge use to us." said LightRyter.

"Well, if you could find my friend, Tech, I'll help you, but only then." replied Analyzer as he sent them off.

As the team went to search him, Spideyo kept hearing the words "I have a dream" in his head.
 Smon
05-09-2007, 4:09 PM
Actually that was really f**kin funny....
Agreed, ahahahaha.
 Halo_92
05-10-2007, 1:29 AM
no seriously.
props Sam.
 Psychochaos3
05-10-2007, 8:13 PM
"Where do we look?" ask UrieMan.

"According to the map Analyzer Guy gave us, he is usually seen at the park." said DarkRyter.

"Guys. We got trouble" said Spideyo as he pointed out a few elites following them.

Spideyo and Urieman were able to beat about 3 of them while ordinary Man's laser vision clone and Zell took out the remaining ones.

"Looks like there are still some guys after us." said Ordinaryman.

"We can expect more. We're wanted in the villain community.' said LightRyter.

"Well, I'm tired and it's getting late. Lets get back to the RV and get some rest. We can look for tech tomorrow" said DarkRyter.

"Hey can I ask you something" said Daving.

"Sure. what?" said DarkRyter.

"What is with that mask?"

"Oh that. It's the avatar of my inner rage and bloodthirst. When I where it it increases all my attribute, most of all aggression.It's like the black suit from Spiderman. I'm not the only one who can where it. If ,say, Spideyo wore it, it would be absorbed into his own black suit, and have the same effects. If you wore it, your sonic powers would be enought to obliterate the city alone. And not to mention what happens if orinary man wore it."

"Wow. I would want to wear it, but after seeing what you did when you wore it, I might think twice." said Spideyo.

"I never wear the mask unless I am in ultimate mortal danger." said DarkRyter as they went to the RV.
Page: 3 of 3