Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Uh-oh me. Hk-47 Kotor2 Help

Page: 1 of 1
 MotaroRIP
04-23-2007, 8:44 PM
So here is my problem. I am playing through Kotor2, and somewhere along I forgot to pick up a piece for HK47, it has been a long time since I played... so I kept saying, "Oh there is another chance to get it coming up..."

I'm on Dxun right now, and have no HK47. Can I buy parts from merchants, and if so which ones and where are they at? (I'm playing on Xbox 360)
 Ctrl Alt Del
04-23-2007, 9:00 PM
Hmm, which parts do you got? I assume you already have the vocabulator (since you can get it on Peragus) and the other part you get by meeting the HKs on Telos Polar Region, but there're other parts like the meeting wth HK-50s on Nar Shadaa that are critical to find all the pieces for HK-47.
 MotaroRIP
04-23-2007, 10:18 PM
I got the vocabulator, and I'm pretty sure I got the piece on Peragus. Onderon is my last planet before the finale (after Dxun)
 RedHawke
04-24-2007, 2:22 AM
Moving to Padawans Lounge...
 jamng
04-24-2007, 9:40 AM
I got the vocabulator, and I'm pretty sure I got the piece on Peragus. Onderon is my last planet before the finale (after Dxun)

I got one piece on Peragus, I got another piece outside the Telos Polar scenario and then I bought one at the droid place on Nar Shaddaa. I *THINK* I got one of the pieces with the droid in the warehouse but I'm not sure.
 Shem
04-25-2007, 12:02 AM
There is a droid merchant on Nar Shaddaa you have to buy a piece from in order to get all four HK parts. The other three you can collection from other HK-50 units. One you get on Peragus, then one at the Polar Region, and another when T3-M4 confronts three of them at the Nar Shaddaa warehouse.
 DrPhil2501
04-25-2007, 5:17 AM
I think there is also a Droid who sells parts on Onderon, near the Cantina. I bought a HK part from him, if I recall.
 Ctrl Alt Del
04-25-2007, 9:44 AM
Yeah, you can buy from those merchants. The one on Nar Shadaa and another at Onderon.
 GarfieldJL
04-25-2007, 8:19 PM
You can get the first two parts on Peragus and Telos, the last two on Nar Shaddaa from the Merchant and the HK-50s.
 Lord Spitfire
04-26-2007, 8:21 AM
I have completed Nar'Shadda, and I have everything but the vocabulator. How can i get this?
 GarfieldJL
04-26-2007, 9:25 AM
You get the vocabulator on Peragus and only Peragus so you should probably restart.
 Darth Tenebrous
04-26-2007, 2:00 PM
I'd say using a save game editor to give the PC the last piece for HK-47. Or, you could use cheats, if you don't mind the "Cheats Used" label on your savegames. The cheat for the vocabulator is hkpart04 (the rest are at http://www.gamesradar.com/us/pc/game/cheats/cheats.jsp?releaseId=2005120716372827252197).
 MotaroRIP
04-29-2007, 12:56 AM
I have the Xbox version, otherwise I'd mod it up. But I'm just about to get off of Dxun, and I'll buy the last piece from the droid on Onderon, that way I can just keep flowing. I never use HK47 anyways, but I love the convos.
 Jediphile
04-29-2007, 4:43 AM
Just to help identify the missing bit, here is where you find each part:

Vocabulator: Peragus, after destroying the first HK-50 unit

Control cluster: either on the plateau on Telos or from Akkere the sullustan droid merchant on Dantooine

Processor: Kodin the droid merchant on Nar Shaddaa

HK chassis: One of the HK-50s in Vogga's warehouse on Nar Shaddaa.

At least, I think those are it...
 Ctrl Alt Del
04-29-2007, 10:13 AM
^You may add the unecessary, but very funny, HK Droid pacifier, that you get with Geeda (on Nar Shadaa) after completing the quest "Trade War" ( I think), on her favor. Geeda will lower her prices and the Pacifier will become available. Just install it on HK to see. :lol:
 Jediphile
04-29-2007, 5:05 PM
^You may add the unecessary, but very funny, HK Droid pacifier, that you get with Geeda (on Nar Shadaa) after completing the quest "Trade War" ( I think), on her favor. Geeda will lower her prices and the Pacifier will become available. Just install it on HK to see. :lol:

Yes. It's a gimmick and totally unnecessary, but it sure is good for a laugh. I nearly wet myself I laughed so hard :D

And even if you play DS, always side with Geeda in the "trade war" - in the long run the results are always better.
Page: 1 of 1