Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

ANYONE NEED HELP AT MI 1,2,3 OR 4?!

Page: 1 of 1
 TBD_FUNKMAN
01-11-2001, 5:14 PM
anyone need help? nothing i cant awnser!

feel free to e-mail me!!

------------------
thats the second... no thats the biggest giant shell ive ever seen!!!
 biffo
01-13-2001, 12:05 AM
hi,I am in the Lua bar,but when I sit down and talk to the waitress I am given no option but to talk to her,this is after I have ordered the scuttlefish.I know I have to use the paint brush to jam the boats but I am not given this option or any other except to talk to her.Is this a fault in the game or am I doing something wrong.I have talked to everyone and done everything else required.Any help would be much appreciated. Bill
 Vulture
01-15-2001, 12:27 AM
I need help to first of all EMI refuses to work I re-installled it everything, when I get to the monkey Island window I click Play Monkey 4 the screen goes black and nothing happens and then boom, back to my desktop. I've had the game for a month and it won't start, I meet all requirments and was able to play the demo. There is no light at the end of the tunnel for me then, I've been deprived of my hard earned Monkey (thats not what I mean sickos). George Lucas is evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
What do you mean these aren't my pants?
 TBD_FUNKMAN
01-16-2001, 2:24 PM
u two please read my emails to u!!! (if u havent already!)

------------------
thats the second... no thats the biggest giant shell ive ever seen!!!
Page: 1 of 1