Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sam And Max 2?

Page: 1 of 1
 Eagle5469
12-17-2000, 6:55 PM
Ok who is with me, when I say the game Sam and Max was one awsome game. I really do think they should create a sequal. that is one of the few games I can go back to again and again and still get laugh from the jokes and scences.
 FreakyBob
12-17-2000, 9:38 PM
they made a cartoon series out of it! That any good to ya?

------------------
"I Trust You About As Far As I Can Throw Manhattan!"
 Rufio
12-18-2000, 2:18 AM
because they made a tv series, LEC had to sell the rights to the characters, and that means there is no possibility for a nother game, unless its from fox (i think thats who bought hte rights?)

sorry, i too would love to see that terrible duo making more mischif, but its not gonna happen any time soon. http://www.escapemi.com/forums/frown.gif)

------------------
(ё.·'``'·.ёё.·'`'·.ёё.,.,.ё.·'ґ`'·.ёё.·'ґ`'·.ё)
«ґЁ`·.ёё.*NewFoundGloryBoy* .ёё.·ґЁ`»
(`'·.ёё.·'ґ`'·.ё.·''ґ`'`'`'·.ёё.·'ґґ`'·.ёё.·'ґґ)

This signature is only viewable by George washington, Elvis, Amelia Earhart, 2Pac, and Jason Matthew Thurst.
 Vulture
12-27-2000, 2:31 PM
Sam and Max where based on a comic where they made fun of the way each other where drawn. Check it out. Remember in the TV show about Glazed McGuffins?

------------------
What do you mean these aren't my pants?
Page: 1 of 1