Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Wanted - a hint about Act 2, but ONLY a hint

Page: 1 of 1
 Ghost Pirate Le Chuck
12-13-2000, 7:42 AM
Hey, just a foreword,
PLEASE I only want a hint at what I could need to help me get 'unstuck' and I don't want the solution slapped down. If I wanted that I'd get a walkthrough. Thanks.

I'm stuck - ever so slightly - on Act 2, Enter the Manatee.
I'm creating THE ULTIMATE INSULT (tm) and I have the diving trophy and I know that I need to get the Monkey Cup and the Hat from the Statue that was stolen.
Firstly, I have a Mega Monkey Meal ticket and I know that I have to swap the mugs (ie. the starbucaneers cup) but there has to be something different about the coffee cup.
I know that I need to stick something to the cup with the glue...but what is the thing?
I have tried the glue with everything in my inventory. Is it an object I'm missing or am I on a totally flawed tangent of logic?
Please, a hint is required.
Also...should I also have any clue where to find the broze hat? I have been to both islands, the boat in between, the only person I have spoken to that knows about the hat is the tourist and the only other person who even knows about the Ultimate Insult is Blackbeard or Ghostbeard or whatever he's called...
Well, thanks for your help anyway. I'm off.
(Sell-by-date: 12-12-2000)
 Guybrush112
12-13-2000, 9:58 PM
Well for the mug thing...try getting a free pirate characature!
And for the hat....talk to the tourist, then talk to a "big" man on Knutton Attoll.

------------------
"You may have seen me in your nightmares. I'm THE KING OF THE WORLD!!!"
"Yipe."--Figurehead &
Guybrush
 Ghost Pirate Le Chuck
12-15-2000, 9:22 AM
OH NO!!
I already have a pirate characature!
Does that mean that I have to go ALL the way back and start again???
What do I do with the characature?
I tried using it with glue, the monkey mug, the coffee cup.
DAMMIT! I TRIED EVERYTHING!
I'm at my wit's end.
 monkeymaster
12-16-2000, 4:40 AM
You do need a picture of yourself with the mug. it doesnt matter what other sorts of objetc are included in it, but just as long as you have the mug in the picture. Sit down and ask for the guy to give you a picture.
Page: 1 of 1