Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

MI triple pack

Page: 1 of 1
 Metty
10-16-2000, 9:02 PM
Where oh where can i get hold of the MI triple pack with MI 1,2 and 3? Please would some one help me i need to play the first 3 before i buy the fourth.

------------------
If a man with no arms has a gun is he armed?
 Chuckie Le Chuck
10-16-2000, 11:10 PM
DON'T THINK THERE IS ANY, A WHILE AGO IF YOU BOUGHT MI3 YOIU WOULD GET 1&2 FOR FREE. GO BUY MI3 FOR 20.00 BUCKS, OR WHATEVER THE HELL IT IS NOW, AND BUY THE MONKEY MADNESS FOR 20.00. SO YOU WOULD SPEND 40.00
 The Feral Chicken
10-17-2000, 6:42 PM
If you're British, you should be able to buy it at any good CPU games store. If you aren't; hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ha. (JUst kidding! But seriously, 'ha')

------------------
Money isn't everyting, but it helps

Steve Chicken
 Scumm
10-18-2000, 10:12 AM
im not sure about this, but i could have sworn that i saw some deal at the lucasarts website, where if you bought comi then you'd get monkeys 1 and 2 for free.
they were doing the same thing when comi first came out (thats hoe i got the first two), so it seems logical that theyd be doing it again in honor of emi

------------------
"Gratuitus acts of sensless violence are MY forte!"
-Max

[This message has been edited by Scumm (edited October 18, 2000).]
 Blondbeard
12-02-2000, 2:42 PM
i saw it today in my shop in england for Ј24.99 which im not sure what that is in u.s dollars
Page: 1 of 1