Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I'm on a steakout! RPG

Page: 1 of 1
 DarthAve
03-13-2007, 5:18 PM
~explosion~

THIS IS RPG. EVERYBODY IS A BOUNTY HUNTER, AND WE ALL ARE ASSIGNED TO KILL EACHOTHER IN ULTRARAD DANCE OFFS. BUT NOBODY DIES, THAN WE START A BAND AND FACE OFF AGAINST THEY MIGHT BE GIANTS IN A ROBOT BUILDING CONTEST! THAN WE MEET SOME CHICKENS AND EAT THEM! THAN MORE RANDOM CRAP HAPPENES.

THESE ARE RULES.
1. AWESXOMENESS IS NEEDED TO JOIN. I DEFINE YOUR AWEXOMENESS LEVEL
2. I'm done with caps for now.
3. Make ups are allowed, but you can be some random person from a movie or somthing. But they have to be turned into a ruthless bounty hunter for this.
4. You can control other people, ala Mel.
5. GET READY 2 ROKK!!!!
6. No anime crap, lol! (I'd just like to see you guys stretch. NO GOD MOD PSYCHO!) This includes characters, magical skills, and dragons. And pekingeses.
7. This RPG is made for supersillyness. WE CAN'T GET SERIOUS! THIS IS WHERE YOU LET YOUR STUPID SIDE OUT!

I'm gonna be Mission Vao from KOTOR

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/bd/Vibroblade.jpg/200px-Vibroblade.jpg)

Name-Mission Vao
Gender-Girl
Hair color-None(But her lekku are blue)
Eye Color-Brown
Skin color-Blue!
Weapon- Twin Vibroblades, or blaster pistols.
Skills-Security breaching, stealth.
Best Kill-The Vice President of Junior TI(Whatever happened to her?)
Awexome?-HELLZ YEAH! (you guys leave this blank, Cause I'm determinein if you're awexome enough to join)

LET'S GOOOOO!! ~fistpump!~
 DarthAve
03-13-2007, 10:58 PM
AW C'MON YOU GUYS! IT'S GONNA BE HELLA AWESOME!
 Poopdogjr
03-13-2007, 11:06 PM
This is more like it. Let the insanity continue in this place.

http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/dangeROSS_2006/rosssandharmonica.jpg)

I'm gonna be dangeROSS or tyranasauROSS.
Hair color-Dirty blonde.
Eye Color-Brown
Weapon- Harmonica o' powa and pencils o'art, a freggin' jet-pack.
Skills-Mad drawing skillz. Draws stuff that comes real and kills you. Harmonica. Can't really play it, but it can be very dangerous weapon. Can't smell or taste. Has a freakin' jet pack. and runs with dogs who also have jet-packs.
Best Kill-Robotic evil albert Einstein.
Awexome?-Are you serious? I used to have the word awesome in my sig. My middle name is gunnar...and AWESOME. I have a jet-pack! and a dog with a jet-pack!
 Grey Master
03-14-2007, 10:06 AM
Pass, wonder if Zelda will make another kickass RPG
 DarthAve
03-14-2007, 5:22 PM
Go Ross!

tyranasauROSS.
OMG, "I'm gonna use my 'crack'asaurous!"
 itchythesamurai
03-14-2007, 5:44 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/86/Ig-881.JPG)

Name - IG-88
Gender - Masculine programming
Hair color - None
Optical Sensor Color - Red
Body Color - Darkish grey
Weapons - Too numerous to list, but includes a deadly gas dispenser, a flamethrower, a sonic stunner, a pulse cannon and a neural inhibitor projectile launcher
Skills - All kinds of assassin and robot-related stuff
Best Kill - Everyone in Holowan Laboratories
Awexome? -
 DarthAve
03-14-2007, 6:48 PM
Itchy, you are AWEXOME!

That makes 3 people. Tell more to join.
 Psychochaos3
03-14-2007, 7:17 PM
Psycho
Male
Black hair
Red eyes
Weaponry: 13 swords.
Skills-Mastery
Best Kill-Jack Thompson.
Awesome- I have no reason to answer.
 DarthAve
03-14-2007, 7:30 PM
Psycho, 2 things.

1. Are those 13 swoards animeish magic?

2. I don't know if you can be silly in this. You always turn RpG into some kind of quest thing whre we're all gonna die and there's an evil dictator, and it sounds like a Final Fantasy game.
 Psychochaos3
03-14-2007, 7:38 PM
1. No, they float by telekinesis.

2. Don't worry. By watching the Dog, I now laugh whenever i think of Bounty hunters.It's the mullet.
 DarthAve
03-14-2007, 7:46 PM
...fine, but be warned. I'll be wary of your post.

~stamps AWEXOME on psycho's forehead~

Okay, 4 people.
 Davinq
03-14-2007, 8:01 PM
Davinq, Dav, Daniel
Male
Dirty blonde hair
Blue eyes
Weaponry: Meyers Special Sniper Rifle
Self-Defense Skillz: Karate, Aikido.
Best Kill: An Agent in MxO (LVL 255! MAAAAAAAAAAATE!)
Comes with everything you see here:
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m293/davinq/CodeEyesPortrait.jpg)
 Ray Jones
03-15-2007, 12:18 PM
I is The Imperial Court Jester of Aresen

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/RayJones/fb1f1aa4.jpg)

Skillz - 1337 basturd

Weaponry - [classified information]

Gender - Male

Best Kill:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/RayJones/gerban.jpg)
 DarthAve
03-15-2007, 3:01 PM
Davinq-Awexome!

Ray Jones- If you sign this waver to limit the following things; profanity, sexual innundos, anything naughty; mimes; self confidence.

Sign on the line. _______________________
 Halo_92
03-15-2007, 4:15 PM
:naughty:
 itchythesamurai
03-15-2007, 4:58 PM
 Ray Jones
03-15-2007, 5:07 PM
Dude. Don't you know that he's a resurrected zombie rodent now?
 Davinq
03-15-2007, 5:54 PM
Hunting time. Can we carry on and get started Ave?
 Ray Jones
03-15-2007, 6:09 PM
Get started with what?
 Psychochaos3
03-15-2007, 7:14 PM
The RPG.
 DarthAve
03-15-2007, 7:32 PM
YOu know what? YEAH! Anyone else who wants to join will just hop into the story. From now on, OOC things are in parentheses.

One day, Mission was walking around Taris. BUT THEN IT BLEW IT, LOL! And she landed on Earth! Than she went to the corner store, where everythign is permenantly disco. There she signed up to be a bounty hunter. "Man I wish Big Z wern't dead." Said Mission, "But he's in wookie heaven. WHO SHOULD I KILL?" A cat/man behind the counter handed her a picture & data sheet. "Hmmm," she examined, "dangerROSS?"
 Davinq
03-15-2007, 9:09 PM
Davinq was bored. He walked down the street. He rounded the corner, and saw a wierd-looking building.

"Haha cool, I wonder if they sell condoms in there," Dav said.

He went inside, and a big, hairy thing fell from the ceiling and pounced on him!

Davinq instantly snapped into attack mode, landing a knee right in between the creatures legs. Oh. It was a girl. He freed his hands from the things armpits and thrust them towards its breasts. This worked like a charm, as the she-thing sprang up, howled. and ran into the back room. A man behind the counter was clapping.

"Hahahaha, well done! You'll be perfect for the job!"

Dav raised one eyebrow. "Job? I supposed it involves fighting," he eyed the freshly printed $100 bills sitting on the counter. "... and money. Keep talking."

"I want you to hunt down... this person," The man pointed to the photo on a poster on the wall behind him. It said Wanted: Blue-Skinned Twi'Lek. REWARD.

"And uh... alive, if you don't mind. Do we have a deal, mister..."

"Just call me Davinq."

"Right. Are we in accord."

"You've got yourself a deal."

They shake hands, and Davinq left the shop.
 Poopdogjr
03-15-2007, 11:25 PM
Unfortaunately I don't feel insnae enough today to really post something great, but here's something anyway.

Suddenly out of nowhere DangeROSS burst in through a skylight. The skylight didn't exist at first. So it had to be built. A ten man crew of robotic automotons came in through a time-space portal and made one in about 2 and a half days. Everyone had to stay pefectly still and not move an inch, or there places would be wrong and nothing would seem right to anyone. The skylight was finally built and people we relieved to be able to move once again. then dangeROSS burst though the ceiling next to the skylight, because the didn't like the way it looked or something stupid like that. Once he landed he took out a gund and shot the skylight regardless. He made sure to head over and finish off every last piece of glass that resulted from the gunshot by stabbing the pieces with a knife until they became even smaller pieces. He then inhaled the glass dust to cut up his lungs. Because he beileved that would somehow make his lungs stronger. And aslo he enjoys consuming his defeated enemies.

DangeROSS then magically teleported behind the Cat-man and quickly shoved his hand through the cat-man's stomach. Producing his entrails and body organs and stuff on the other side for the cat-man to see before he died a horribly painful death. Freakin' blood spurt everywhere and the cat-man began urinating uncontrollably and incredibly hard.

Ir ripped through his pants and shot out across the room. Like so hard it cut a hole through a nearby wall and decapitated a baby in the other room. The baby was decapitated in slow motion. Baby blood and urine mixed together in a symphony of death and also pee. It created incredible colors that had never been viewed by human eyes before. It was so Earth Shattering and amazing 5 people standing nearby magically turned into giant chicken patties then ate themselves. they gorged on their deliciousness in the light of the blood-pee colors all the while smiles so large and hard on their chicken patty faces that it bled. Once they had consumed apporximately 38.9% of their bodies they exploded into squirrels which then ran into the sunset.

Before his life left his cat-body, dangEROSS leaned in very closely to his cat-human ear and whispered, I am captain Nemo. He sang the song quietly at first then began screaming it. The cat-ear started bleeding chokolate milkz. Then he frenched kissed his cat-human ear. HARD. Like he got his tongue a good 6 inches in there. Then the cat-man died. dangeROSS shoved his face into a remaining puddle of urine next to his body to not only further embarass his body and soul, but to also punish him for making number 1 inside.

He spun around supa fast. Like a blur. But also in slow motion. So that his hair and everything twirled and sparkled in the light. It was beautiful. But also dangerous. And mildly retarded as well. Doves flew by in the background in slow-motion as well. But these guns had on bullet proof vests and had guns duct-taped to their backs. Which is to show how bad-ass this scene really is. And to also make a pun by using duct tape, which sort of sounds like duck on a pigeon. Which will catch intellectuals and make them warm and tingly inside because they will feel so smart and think they caught something that others might have missed. But they are just stupid-babies.

His gaze fixed upon his opponent with a retarded man's intelligence. He got distracted by something shiny outside for a moment. His gaping maw smiled with wonder and cocked his head to the side in amusement. But the he became supa concentrated again.

He flicked the switch on his jet-pack, activating is twin turbo jets of love. He rose off the floor, and donned his helmet. With the ghastly visage of Steven Segal. He began crying. Not because he was scared, or because he's a little girly man or anything. Are you crazy? Are you a stupid baby or something? No, no, dangeROSS was shedding a tear for the fact that he was about to do glorious battle and nothing can compare to the wonder and beauty of such a thing.

Just then........
 Davinq
03-15-2007, 11:46 PM
Davinq had first thought it would be easy to find a person with blue skin and extremely large tails attached to her head. He had thought he was on Earth. But he wasn't! According to string theory, he and all those around him were planted in a completely different dimension, and on Earth in this dimension, aliens were a common sight. It was going to be a long day...

Or so he thought.

All of a sudden...
 Psychochaos3
03-16-2007, 10:27 AM
In the urbs of New York.

"Heh. I've been out of a good hunt for 6 months. I'm bored oftaking out petty criminals just to make a living. I became a bounty hunter to make some cash." said Psycho as he threw another dart at his wall.

Suddenly a wind blew in a poster.

WANTEd
Alien Mob Boss Tan'sulik

Last seen on Moon Colony 7.

Reward
3,000,000 Credits.

"Holy #$%#! Three million credits! Alfred!" said Psycho.

"Yes sir?" said the butler.

"Get my ship" said Psycho.

"Yes sir." said Alfred as he set up the ship and Psycho set off.

"I miss Batman" said Alfred as he went to tidy up the mansion.
 Ray Jones
03-16-2007, 11:30 AM
Meanwhile, on a planet far, far away and two days later Ray remembers what happened not too long ago and somewhere else.

Ray: "Two days ago, I swear I heard someone saying 'Just call me Davinq.'"
Unnamed Person: "Yes, son, things like this just happen to happen."
Ray: *nods*

IG-88 enters the place. He holds a gun and a bag of space-credits: "Howdy, Ray. Do you know where I left my picture of a nosehair?"
 Davinq
03-16-2007, 6:03 PM
((This is taking a spookily Star Warsy turn. Let's sprinkle some Matrix elements in, shall we? :naughty: ))

Davinq was sitting back in his apartment, searching the Moon's citizenship archives for his target. It was well known that most Aliens prefer the bleak blackness of the moon, for it reminds them of space, and home. Dav thought that was his best bet, and an hour later, he wasn't so sure.

But then an MSN chat window popped up. The timing couldn't be better. His friend Scott ((OOC: I'm trying to convince him to come to LF)) had asked him if he had seen this really hott with a double t Twi'Lek walking aimlessly around the amphitheatre at the Seattle Center. Dav didn't even reply. He'd already grabbed his combat jacket, tennis shoes, and threader gloves and dashed out the door.
 JoeDoe 2.0
03-16-2007, 7:20 PM
Joe passed with his kickass friends, looked at the RD forumites and left :eek:
 DarthAve
03-17-2007, 11:32 AM
Mission was sitting on a bench in a dog park. "This Ross person owns a dog," she said to herself, "So he has to come here eventually." She sat and waited for Ross to come, but no luck. She puleld out her cellphone and began playing brick attack. When she had reached lever 14, Ross finally showed up.

"YOU!" She yelled pointing at the jet packed wonderlad and his jet packed dog, "I'm here to collect your -- OHHH what a cute wittle puppy wuppy duppy doo! AWWW" She ran over ot the puppy and snuggled with it.
 Davinq
03-17-2007, 1:27 PM
Davinq was already at the park when all of this occured. In fact, he had snuck up a tree and watched as Mission played through lvl 14 of brick attack on her phone, kindly admiring her skills.

Then Poopdog showed up. And instantly, Dav discovered his target's weakness; dogs!

He jumped from the tree, landing Spider-Man-style, right in front of the bench. Hoping to come up behind Mission without her noticing, he began to creep forward. That is, until Poopdog looked up.

"Aw sh!t," Davinq muttered to himself.

Ave Mission turned around, surprise on her face.

"Hey, I recognize you! Weren't you, er... whatsisface, Revan, renamed... wait for it... oh, you were Davinq after that! And we took Malak down in the end and then you disappeared... what are you doing here?"

"I uh... uh. Well, I was sent to find you for a bounty, but I didn't know the Twi'Lek in question was the Mission Vao! Since you're so clearly a good guy, er, gal, the only people that would want you are *gulp* evil! Something just isn't right here..."
 Poopdogjr
03-17-2007, 7:15 PM
DangeROSS was shocked at the sight of Daving. He thought a duel was iminent. But then Ave's game of Brick attack got to level 15. Everybody quickly gathered around and watched her play. Everyone was all smiles and happy. Then a stray dog walked up to them. He was a fat pug. He looked at them, and then turned around and made a giant poo.

The poo was then struck by magic lightning and came alive. At once the Dooky and the fat dog attacked. They started dancing to The Spice Girls. Their moves were very well choreographed and made good use of rythm, tempo, and love. Their dance was so well done, that the three bounty hunters got very well served agreed all the fellow prak goers.

So the three got together and brainstormed a retaliation. Whatever they came up with, it had to be damn good. They considered the worm, the lawnmower, the sprinkler all the classics. Somehow the Charleston came up. Danger was afraid. Could they really pull off such a complex and amazing piece of dancingness?

"This is madness!" He yelled. And then Steven Segal teleported in from out of nowhere and went " Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and he just kicked danger in the stomach into a well. And then Segal teleported away

After that...........
 DarthAve
03-17-2007, 7:41 PM
They all went to the Talent Show! Mission enjoyed that hip hop dance troupe, Davinq liked the violin duo, and Ross was busy with his dog.
 Davinq
03-18-2007, 11:24 PM
Davinq was also in awe as he watched a man magically change the pigment of his skin, and then change the color of his feces as he pooped it into a bucket.
 Poopdogjr
03-19-2007, 12:20 AM
I liked the bucket pooping part the best. That guy had skillz. We all went to the county fair afterwards and I think we killed an evil clown. But on the plus side we got some freakin' FRIED DOUGH!
 DarthAve
03-19-2007, 4:37 PM
YUM! Than we watched the hot air balloons go off into the setting sun.
"Aww..." Mission said, "NOW IT'S TIME TO KILL YOU!" she took out her matching pistols and aimed at Ross.
"OH REALLY?" He pulled out a knife, as did his dog.
 Poopdogjr
03-19-2007, 9:40 PM
Darth (Mission) started spraying bullets at Danger, from twin pistols of powa'. Some were deflected by his sword skillz. While others were absorbed by his body and organs. Danger then started a comlex and intricate routine where he and his dog merged into a more powerful being. Basically, his dog just got on his back and held his dog sword in his dog mouth and a little dog dagger super-glued into his little dog-paw. It really didn't do much in terms of helping him out to fight. But it looked bad-ass.

Daving continued to eat fried dough and watched the fight passively.

Then both Ave and Danger jumped high up into the air into the hot air ballons to continue the fight. They started fighting in seperate ballons, but the fight progressed into them climbing on top of them. They danced across the tops of many balloons. Popping a few of them and dooming those stuck in the carriage of the balloons.

Then Daving magically showed up and wanted to go watch a bear ride a little car. They all agreed to do so. Also other forumites were there. We all got ice cream sundaes.

But ......
 Davinq
03-19-2007, 10:00 PM
Davinq got sick and tired of the peace, and wanted to FIGHT!

"Mission!" he shouted. "It's on!"

Baring her teeth, Mission lunged. She tackled right into Dav, and they were rolling around on the ground (which happened to somehow become an uninhabited island's beach in Indonesia), fists flying.
 DarthAve
03-20-2007, 3:51 PM
Mission then got up. "Oh crap, we're stranded."
"NOT IF WE DANCE!" Ross yelled busting a phat beat.

Everyone preceded to dance.
 Psychochaos3
03-20-2007, 5:28 PM
Psycho stood over the dead body, with an erie look on his face.

"You suck" said psycho as he brought the body to the disclosed location.

"What is your buisness?" said a figure at the door.

"I brought the mob boss."

At that moment the figure ripped open a hole in the time-space continuum and sucked in Psycho.

"You %$#@in bastard!" said Psycho as he reappeared on a beach in Indonesia.
 Halo_92
03-20-2007, 7:18 PM
Davinq was already at the park when all of this occured. In fact, he had snuck up a tree and watched as Mission played through lvl 14 of brick attack on her phone, kindly admiring her skills.

Then Poopdog showed up. And instantly, Dav discovered his target's weakness; dogs!

He jumped from the tree, landing Spider-Man-style, right in front of the bench. Hoping to come up behind Mission without her noticing, he began to creep forward. That is, until Poopdog looked up.

"Aw sh!t," Davinq muttered to himself.

Ave Mission turned around, surprise on her face.

"Hey, I recognize you! Weren't you, er... whatsisface, Revan, renamed... wait for it... oh, you were Davinq after that! And we took Malak down in the end and then you disappeared... what are you doing here?"

"I uh... uh. Well, I was sent to find you for a bounty, but I didn't know the Twi'Lek in question was the Mission Vao! Since you're so clearly a good guy, er, gal, the only people that would want you are *gulp* evil! Something just isn't right here..."

Dood!!!

There is a guy in my clan who should have Aw~Sh!t as his name since our lan tags r "Aw"!!!!!!!!!!

!
 Davinq
03-20-2007, 9:10 PM
Dood!!!

There is a guy in my clan who should have Aw~Sh!t as his name since our lan tags r "Aw"!!!!!!!!!!
!
LMAO. But don't interrupt the RP with a post like that, PM me or something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Beach dancing was fun. But unfortunately, Davinq had had too much rum, and fell asleep, his face in some of these: (oYo)
 Poopdogjr
03-21-2007, 12:57 AM
And then Halo PM'ed Daving. Sexy-like.
 Davinq
03-21-2007, 8:43 PM
And then Davinq got all annoyed. Putting his inbox away, he wobbled around like one does when one drinks too much, then collapsed on the beach again - right in the path of the conga dance line, who all tripped over him, causing a massive dogpile!
 DarthAve
03-21-2007, 9:41 PM
Mission looked up from her neverending game of Super Breakout! "These guys are weird." She said to herself as she achieved level 45
 Poopdogjr
03-21-2007, 11:09 PM
Her power level is reading 9,000!
Page: 1 of 1