Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

XWA Cutscene probems

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Ryan
03-12-2007, 11:05 PM
I have since corrected the graphics problem I had before when flying a mission in the game. Now the trouble im having now is the cutscenes are progressing very slowly and choppy. Does anyone on here have THIS problem with XWA?

Ryan
 Wildstar
03-13-2007, 10:24 AM
Something you can try is to do a Start > Run > dxdiag (choosing OK after you type "dxdiag" in the editbox) and then when it's finished loading, go to the "Sound 1" tab and set the "Hardware Sound Acceleration Level" slider all the way left (No acceleration). Of course, you should reset it for games that can benefit from acceleration.
 Darth Ryan
03-13-2007, 9:33 PM
I tried doing what you suggested, and the cutscene is still moving slowly. I think it might have something to do with the Qfix program I installed and used to get the Windows 95 version of TIE FIGHTER to play properly on XP, however I tried uninstalling and reinstalling completely and still no success.

Anyways even though your suggestion didn't work, thanks for trying all the same. :)
 Wildstar
03-14-2007, 9:34 AM
Should've just used the fix on LucasFiles (http://www.lucasfiles.com/?s=&action=file&id=653) ;)
Page: 1 of 1