Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

My Clan Resume`.

Page: 1 of 1
 Minton16
03-12-2007, 12:55 PM
Hello i have been playing battlefront 2 for a while now. I'm am looking for a good clan to fight for and i will always be loyal. I'm am not new to the clan business neither. My specialty is sniping i can also fight close combat as well. I'm am also very active so you will always see me on after school hours and all the time on weekdends. I have xfire and a headset if that is any concern. My xfire name is generalminton16. I'm am general in the Empire at War clan i am in known as [ISF], some of you might know of us. Anyways being general and second in command i know how to organize and help keep a clan going. If any clans are interested in me contact me at Darrin0119@yahoo.com or add me on xfire (my xfire name is above). I look forward to hearing from anyone.
Page: 1 of 1