Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Counter-Strike 1.0

Page: 1 of 1
 ZeroXcape
11-09-2000, 6:18 PM
After playing every single beta version of Counter-Strike, I'm happy to say Counter-Strike 1.0 is out. Unfortunatly all the download sites are clogged :\

<a href="www.counter-strike.net">www.counter-strike.net</a>)

------------------
ZeroXcape
EMI.com Webmaster
zeroxcape@escapemi.com
 BoneMaster
11-10-2000, 12:58 PM
hmmm....

------------------
They don't call me the Bone Master for nothing
 panman
11-10-2000, 1:44 PM
It rocks, cooler playermodels then the latest beta version, and much better animations.

The new weapons suck though http://www.escapemi.com/forums/smile.gif) except for the new pistol, rapid fire and good aiming.
 ZeroXcape
11-10-2000, 3:30 PM
After playing it, I'm not very pleased.

The new weapons are cool, but they morphed cs_office into something totally new. Also, the models seem to be too "Team Fortress" like. They lost their Counter-Strike feel.

The new animations do kick arse. I love how the VIP will hold his forearm when shooting the pistol.

------------------
ZeroXcape
EMI.com Webmaster
zeroxcape@escapemi.com
 Rufio
11-11-2000, 3:33 AM
i saw counter strike in a boxed version for 29.95 at comp usa today, why would they sell it if you can download it off the net??

i also saw a huge display for EMI and im glad to say there were only 3 coppies left in the store! WAY TO GO GUYBRUSH

------------------
why buy her a diamond when SHE doesn't last forever, what a waste of 3 months salary!
 ZeroXcape
11-16-2000, 5:25 PM
The reason they are selling it is because you can buy 'just' Counter-Strike and it will work. The downloadable version will require you to have already purchased Half-Life.

------------------
ZeroXcape
EMI.com Webmaster
zeroxcape@escapemi.com
 Rufio
11-16-2000, 11:35 PM
that seems dumb, u can get the original HL for like 10 bux and DL everything u would ever want for it.. ill never understand marketing ploys

------------------
(ё.·'``'·.ёё.·'`'·.ёё.,.,.ё.·'ґ`'·.ёё.·'ґ`'·.ё)
«ґЁ`·.ёё.*NewFoundGloryBoy* .ёё.·ґЁ`»
(`'·.ёё.·'ґ`'·.ё.·''ґ`'`'`'·.ёё.·'ґґ`'·.ёё.·'ґґ)

lets cancel school, what you dont know cant hurt you if nobody knows it either
Page: 1 of 1