Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Coruscant - Jedi Temple

Page: 3 of 4
 JCarter426
05-05-2008, 4:03 PM
Then odds are you've learned all the others.
 Marius Fett
05-05-2008, 4:14 PM
If you really feel you must have all the forms, give them to your PC with KSE.
 Wedge Suron
05-05-2008, 4:47 PM
I...have...never...got...KSE...to...work.

How many people are going to ask it of me.
 Jae Onasi
05-05-2008, 6:24 PM
You can only learn certain forms with certain classes, so you won't be able to learn every single form with your guardian.

Paul, don't get mad at people for recommending KSE and then say rude things. Not everyone remembers or knows that you don't know how to get KSE to work. I recommend you re-read the readme in tk102's KSE mod--that will explain things better for you and that will help you better.

Please also put your questions in the correct threads instead of starting new ones. This question should have gone in the Jedi Temple thread. Thanks.
 deathdisco
05-06-2008, 12:37 AM
You'll only receive Juyo or Niman once you have a prestige class.
Weapon Masters get Niman, Watchmen and Jedi Masters get Juyo.
 Sgt. Strike
05-06-2008, 1:58 AM
I...have...never...got...KSE...to...work.

How many people are going to ask it of me.

We need some more details, please. But more than likely, it's not KSE that's messed up, entirely, it could be the game that is a bit messed up. Take a look at the readme file, it can help. Also, read the information on filefront, that can help too.

Ok, back to the main subject, and that is this, the mod is decent. I did notice a couple of minor spelling mistakes, which could be corrected with a spell checker, and a update for this mod. But overall, it is a wonderful mod.
 xxMalic3xx
06-20-2008, 7:05 AM
Sounds and looks awesome, I'm downloading this right now.
 Jedi_Man
06-24-2008, 2:41 PM
IT won't let me go to coruscant. do i need a new game save? just curious cause its not on the galaxy map.
 ElecManEXE
06-24-2008, 3:09 PM
I believe the galaxy map is loaded when you get back to the Ebon Hawk after Telos, then saved. So you probably need a game before that point so it'll load it correctly. But I can't say for certain.
 EnderWiggin
06-24-2008, 3:14 PM
Sounds right to me.

Try a savegame from before you first get on the Hawk.

_EW_
 Jedi_Man
06-24-2008, 3:41 PM
Thanks for the info. I'll be sure to do that.
 DarthCamus
04-11-2009, 6:56 PM
Hi everyone , I have looked at the different topics and I believe here is the proper place to ask , my question is the next one

I downloaded from this page
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Coruscant_Jedi_Temple;76316x#1760296)

the Star Wars Mod : Coruscant Jedi Temple, so when I start walking around and I try to talk to the people or to the computers there appears nothing only the screen with the characters but not with the lines or dialogues anyone can tell me why is this happening?

See ya :)
 Arбtoeldar
04-11-2009, 8:04 PM
Welcome to the Lucas forums. Just an FYI. If you have a problem with a mod. You will need to post in the T(aris) U(pper) C(ity) E(mporium) release thread.

[TSL] Coruscant - Jedi Temple (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=176163)

Merged the posts with th eproper thread :) - Cz
 DarthCamus
04-11-2009, 9:09 PM
A so Arбtoeldar move my question to this tread , thanks , anyways I will appreciate any help
See ya
 deathdisco
04-16-2009, 4:49 PM
Hi everyone , I have looked at the different topics and I believe here is the proper place to ask , my question is the next one

I downloaded from this page
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Coruscant_Jedi_Temple;76316x#1760296)

the Star Wars Mod : Coruscant Jedi Temple, so when I start walking around and I try to talk to the people or to the computers there appears nothing only the screen with the characters but not with the lines or dialogues anyone can tell me why is this happening?

See ya :)
So everything else works(modules)? Thats wierd, especially since the dialogs are contained within the modules themselves. You can try the multi-language patch in the first (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2276473) post. They will override the originals. See if that works.
 jedirockthehouse
04-26-2009, 2:36 PM
the jedi temple mod won't work this sucks and i want to got to the jedi temple i drop them in the override folder now what am i suppose to do
 Canderis
04-26-2009, 2:43 PM
the .mod files go into the modules file. Read the readme!
 jedirockthehouse
04-26-2009, 5:12 PM
i put it in the moduels file now what
 Canderis
04-26-2009, 5:28 PM
Isnt there an installer in this mod?
 jedirockthehouse
04-26-2009, 5:39 PM
idk when i download it only has one file
 Canderis
04-26-2009, 6:07 PM
and that file it?
 jedirockthehouse
04-26-2009, 8:31 PM
yes but the planet still won't show up on the galaxy map
 Canderis
04-26-2009, 9:17 PM
That is prob, a mod compatibility issue. Do you have M4-78 installed?
 jedirockthehouse
04-27-2009, 5:04 PM
no i don't
 Agent Gibbs CTP
07-29-2009, 7:00 PM
Is it possible this mod is incompatible with the "High level force powers" mod?

as it causes the game to drop to the main menu when loading a new area 99% of the time, I know its this as I've installed ever other mod incrementally and it worked fine (well as fine as TSL runs on Vista) but once this was installed the problem started, even removing the files doesn't fix it I've to start a fresh override folder (not a problem though)

i'm gonna keep testing however, i'll remove it all then, install this then HLFP and test it, currently i did HLFP then this and it has problems.
Then try the game with these independently to double check its no other mods in conflicts with

The other Mods i'm using are
USM
Bastila PC
FeatsGain by shem
*Pretty Artis by Antinate
*DARTH NIHILUS - LORD OF HUNGER by Drewton

i wouldn't have thought any of them would conflict with it and the ones i've stared i added after i found the problems with this

any ideas? really want to try this mod out

Edit: No matter how i've installed this i just can't get it to be stable, it just causes the game to drop to the main TSL menu and you can't click anything you have to end the game via task manager and re-start and then you start the gauntlet again of if it will load new areas, which invariably it doesn't and drops again
 jedirockthehouse
08-24-2009, 8:46 PM
hey guys i need help here i am to go to the jedi temple on kotor 2 and i did everything and it won't work
 Canderis
08-24-2009, 11:15 PM
What exactly do you mean? What exactly did you do? What other mods do you have installed?
 jedirockthehouse
08-25-2009, 6:31 PM
i have the lightsaber hilts mod installed and atoon starts out as a jedi
 Canderis
08-25-2009, 8:54 PM
What exactly did you do?

You didn't answer my post.
 Darth InSidious
08-25-2009, 9:34 PM
1) When did the problem begin to occur?
2) Did you install the latest version?
3) Did you install this over the previous version(s), or did you perform a fresh installation?
4) Did you use the TSLPatcher, if provided?
5) Were there any errors in the TSLPatcher installation?
6) What other mods did you have installed? (Please give an accurate list.)
7) Can you be more specific about the error? At what point did it happen?
8) Have you tried re-downloading the mod?
9) Have you tried using a different save game?
10) Have you tried starting a new game?

Some more specific questions. More specific answers help us to pinpoint the source of the problem. :)
 VeganHipster
10-27-2009, 10:06 PM
Is it possible this mod is incompatible with the "High level force powers" mod?

The other Mods i'm using are
USM
Bastila PC
FeatsGain by shem
*Pretty Artis by Antinate
*DARTH NIHILUS - LORD OF HUNGER by Drewton

I didn't have a compatibility problem when I installed these two mods together. I installed high force power mod and it's patch first, then this mod. However, after installing this mod, I could not get of the Ebon Hawk when trying to go to the rebuilt enclave. I used the warp cheat and everything worked out fine, maybe you could use the warp cheat to get where you need to go.
 Revilo
12-21-2009, 5:51 AM
Ive got the Coruscant temple mod installed and the expanded council mod installed and they seem to be clashing because every time i go down to the council chamber its like ive been put into the council custscene.

sorry if this does not make sense:indif:

Welcome to the Forums!

I have moved this to the correct forum, and the appropriate thread; errors with Mods belong in the Mod's release thread. Please also do not double post, but use the "edit post function" in the bottom right hand corner of posts to add more -- j7
 jonathan7
12-21-2009, 9:29 AM
If you don't get an answer delete the Council Cutscene Mod's files from your Override and see if that fixes the problem.
 Tharr
05-12-2010, 12:17 PM
I have a request about modifying this mod(Coruscant - Jedi Temple) ; the soldier who guard the door to the Coruscant - Jedi Temple not let you in until you have a light saber( wich u can make it with Bao Dur )since u can take from there a lot of them (cheat the story line...) and he do not recognize you as jedi until u have a light saber (he can say u are an impostor who came to loot the temple) and he is imune to mind tricks...
I think is a nice ideea
Also the story can be expanded a little beet Kreia can meet an apprentice (light jedi) of her historian over there in the room where she show u the back door let by her into the computers....and u learn a lot of force powers...
 Sith Holocron
06-18-2010, 8:08 PM
I like that this mod seems to have a few add-on mods created specifically for it by the modding community. I'm referring to the mods that add a rotating planet for Coruscant to the Galaxy Map and the new hi-resolution skybox for the area. If there's one extra that I think this planet mod could use, it's a set of landing and take-off videos.
 Acleacius
01-29-2011, 4:08 AM
Thanks for your work on this very cool mod! :cheers:

There seems to be a lot of story potential, does anyone know if a Light Sider can destroy the sith artifact to purify the academy?
 GeorgNihilus
02-18-2011, 12:12 AM
There seems to be a lot of story potential, does anyone know if a Light Sider can destroy the sith artifact to purify the academy?
If I recall properly, that's not an option. 'IF' I remember properly :raise: 'cause it's been plenty of time since my last playthrough with this great mod.

bye :)

P.S. just cheat & open the dialog if u want to know ... :lol:
 Chrisrex10
02-19-2011, 6:55 PM
ok i downloaded the mod. Then it wouldn't work when i double clicked on it and said kotor 2 has stopped working bla bla bla. Then i put it in my kotor 2 folder and it then works and so i get on the game using the tsljeditemple thing but I can't travel to coruscant it's not on my map at all. So i read loads of comments on this and one guy said it has to load it before you've been to the telos academy. So i went on a character that hadn't gone their yet did it all now at nar sha daar but still not on map tried to warp there(like deathdisco said) doesn't work doesn't do anything and i have got cheats enabled cus it works with every other cheat. In short I'm completely stuck and i really need someone's help on it.
 Working Class Hero
02-20-2011, 2:25 AM
It sounds like to me you just dumped the mod into the override, correct? That won't work since .mod files can't be read from there. Delete all the files and run the tslpatcher. It will put everything where it needs to go. ;)
 Chrisrex10
02-20-2011, 5:18 AM
It sounds like to me you just dumped the mod into the override, correct? That won't work since .mod files can't be read from there. Delete all the files and run the tslpatcher. It will put everything where it needs to go. ;)

Ok so where do I find the tsl patcher i've never heard of it but could i search it somewhere? Also which files am i deleting? Sorry I've never downloaded a mod before for any game on pc. I really have no idea what I'm meant to do. Sorry.

Oh yeh also i didn't put it in the override I just put it in the SWKOTOR2 file

And yes I do know that the override is in the SWKOTOR2 folder just incase you asked me that. But yeh i just put it next to the normal kotor 2 launcher.
 SW01
02-20-2011, 5:41 AM
Chisrex, when you open the .rar file there is an Install.exe - that's the TSL patcher. Extract all files, double click that, follow the instructions, and it'll do the work for you. ;)

Hope that helps!
 Chrisrex10
02-20-2011, 8:30 AM
Ok right i downloaded the mod yeh and your saying it's like a file well i only got this thing called tsljeditemple and that's like another launcher. I didn't get anything else with it. Although it does say it's a file but it's not cus if i click on it it just launches kotor 2 and then says it's not working. I'm really confused. But I've searched install.exe. But yeh my mod actually is not a file so that's strange. But that's what it is so if you know how to fix that please say cus I really want to go to the jedi temple.
 SW01
02-20-2011, 9:49 AM
The file you download is called 'tsljeditemple.rar' so you need to download and install a program like 7zip (free) (http://www.7-zip.org/download.html) or WinRAR (trial) (http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm) and use it in order to open tsljeditemple.rar. It's basically like a .zip file, so plonking it here or there won't do the trick.

Inside the .rar folder is a series of other files, including Install.exe. Extract ALL of the files to either a new folder or somewhere that you'll remember the location, and make sure any conflicts are overwritten.

Once that is done, when you run the Install.exe (double click), click 'Install Mod' and follow the instructions.
 Chrisrex10
02-24-2011, 5:01 PM
i know im posting a few days later now but I still hav'nt got any file so I've given up with that one and i wanted to ask where i put the star forge download thing which comes in a file for me called a_robe_27 and then there's the launcher also called a_robe_27 but seriesly
just in normal words tell me exactly where i put it in the SWKOTOR 2 file please.
 Working Class Hero
02-24-2011, 5:58 PM
those txts that come with mods are called readme's, not ignore me's.

Also, you may want to provide a link to the mod you are referring to. I have no idea what 'star forge download thing' is.
 bendarby24
02-27-2011, 3:03 PM
I like that this mod seems to have a few add-on mods created specifically for it by the modding community. I'm referring to the mods that add a rotating planet for Coruscant to the Galaxy Map and the new hi-resolution skybox for the area. If there's one extra that I think this planet mod could use, it's a set of landing and take-off videos.

i herd that stone mite be dowing that but i now he dowing the m4-7h mod so i could off got it mixed up...i thing i saw it on deadly streams in the photow galary ....i will check

yep i was corect ...hame it how do u post pics ...i will sow u a link then to it http://deadlystream.com/forum/gallery/image/66-the-eh-heading-towards-coruscant/)

also this http://deadlystream.com/forum/gallery/image/65-ebon-hawk/)
 Sith Holocron
02-27-2011, 4:31 PM
Just in case anyone may be interested, here are the Warp Codes for Coruscant:

952COR Coruscant - Jedi Temple
953COR Coruscant - Jedi Temple Council Chambers
954COR Coruscant - Jedi Temple Landing Pad

Thanks to Deathdisco to providing them to me.
 Brin_Londo5
03-22-2011, 4:33 PM
I love this mod, but I've only ever managed to visit the Temple once per game. By this, I mean from T3 saving the Ebon Hawk to the final confrontation with everyone's favorite compulsive habitual liar of a Sith Lord, Kreia.
It doesn't seem to make a difference if I'm playing a fresh install or not, or if it has other mods.
For the record, I only ever run K2 with USM, BoS, or Darth Stoney's TSLRCM + USM as my other mods. In each case, if I ever return to the temple the game crashes when I re-enter.
(But, hey, at least I seem to get one run thru the Temple per game.)
 SITH LORD 872
03-22-2011, 5:04 PM
Can someone help with being able to download a RAR file and be able to use it, I don't understand how it works and i failed numerous times?
 ChAiNz.2da
03-22-2011, 8:46 PM
Can someone help with being able to download a RAR file and be able to use it, I don't understand how it works and i failed numerous times?

You'll want to use a program such as WinRAR (http://www.win-rar.com/website/index.php?L=0) or 7zip (http://www.7-zip.org/). WinZip doesn't support the format.. neither does Windows built in compression (I believe).

7zip is a freebie.. so most popular amongst the interwebs I'd imagine. I prefer WinRAR myself.. but I bought it a long time ago and it's a lifetime of upgrades. :)
Page: 3 of 4