Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[WIP]Twilek Exile

Page: 1 of 1
 Eiganjo
02-25-2007, 2:56 PM
I am currently working on a Twilek Exile mod. It will include darkside transitions, the Dancer Outfit, and 2 custom Exile Shinobi Robes (I just realized that on the screenshot for the real shinobi robes, the Hands don't match the Head ->click (http://www.friesenhausnb.com/walter/shinobi.jpg)), but anyways people seemed to like it and that's why I'm working on releasing the Head now.

Now, here is the problem: I got the darkside transitions to work for the Head and the Portrait, but I can't figure out how to do it for the body. So if anybody knows, and I'm pretty sure a lot of people do, please help me!! I'm using stoffe's Twilek Exile mod, with permission of course, so if somebody can tell me where and how I have to change the appereance.2da, that would help a lot.

Here (http://www.friesenhausnb.com/walter/twilek_exile.jpg) is a Screenshot of what I got so far. For people that wonder: yes, the eyes of the darkside transitioon are completly black, and the lightside ones are green, but you can't really see it on the screenshot.
 Ghost Down
02-25-2007, 2:59 PM
Nice, but how about making an male Twilek Exile?

- Ghost Down
 Eiganjo
02-25-2007, 3:08 PM
Nice, but how about making an male Twilek Exile?

- Ghost Down
ahh...no, I always play Females if I can, so I'm not really into creating male models, Sorry. Also, my shinobi robes don't work on male models.
 Darkkender
02-26-2007, 1:42 AM
Which darkside transitions are you trying to acomplish for the bodies, or more to the point which bodies? As there are limited number of bodies that have darkside transistion options. The A,B,L & a couple 2 or 3 others. Now For the body darkside transistions you need to make sure there is a seperate texture that is marked darkside. Also the Darkside textures are limited to one transistion type and I believe they don't happen until you have a darkside around 0-20 or so. So the clothes transistions doesn't happen between 50-20.
Page: 1 of 1