Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KOTOR 1 on Xbox freezes whenever i load

Page: 1 of 1
 joe8976
02-24-2007, 6:21 AM
For some reason when trying to load a new zone, the screen turns black and freezes. Also when i try to save the game, it gets stuck on the save screen when I select the option to save the game. I deleted all previous save games in the hard drive but it still doesn't work. I start a new game then when I have to go to another area, it still freezes. Is my disk broken? KOTOR II works fine.
 Canderous_ordo1
03-01-2007, 5:13 AM
i own an xbox so ill probley would be of some help
have you checked your disk for scratches and if it is scratched ill probley surgest buying a disk repair kit that will bring it up to new but when mine was doing exactly the same as what yours is doing
i ran a cd/dvd lens cleaner this should give your xbox a good clean and it should stop frezeing
 Darth Ravage
11-09-2009, 8:06 PM
Mine keeps doing this to. I've tried cleaning the lens and used the disk repair kit.Help?
Page: 1 of 1