Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Bs| BLACKSQUADRON IS RECRUITING!!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Seanthedestroyr
02-22-2007, 7:47 PM
My name is Bs|Seanthedestroyer from blacksquadron clan. We are a clan that has divisions for SWBF2, EAW, and Freelancer. The clan is over a year old and has over 360 registered users and about 31 active members. We will accept anyone AS LONG AS YOU ARE ACTIVE! We dont want people joining and then never being active. The command has been changing lately and things are improving rapidly.

Come check out our website and join today: www.blacksquadron.ws)

Hope to see you in the forums!
Seanthedestroyer
 Seanthedestroyr
03-01-2007, 7:20 PM
Anyone here thinking of joining the Star Wars battlefront 2 division? We are now considering adding a star wars galexies division if anyone is interested.
 Seanthedestroyr
02-24-2008, 11:01 PM
Lots has changed in 1 year. I am now the Commanding Officer of the Blacksquadron Star Wars Games division. I am no longer an Ensign as i was when Originally posted this recruiting topic, but a Captain running one of the Main Divisions of Blacksquadron along with my XO, Rear Admiral Tankgun.

Blacksquadron supports:
Star Wars Battlefront 2
Empire at War & Forces of Corruption
Freelancer
Eve Online
Battlefield Series
Call of Duty 4
and Starcraft II when it comes out

The SWBF2 division is picking back up after a dip in activity, and has installed a points system based on battle reports, coming to trainings, participating in clan wars and matches, and being active. There are also bonuses for those of you who excell in the game and get the most kills, points ect.
Promotions are now based on that point system, where the more you get the better chance you have of getting promoted or getting that open position. In Blacksquadron, if you are active ingame and on the forums, you WILL go far.

If you've never been involved in a clan, its definently something to try. After participating in several my self, I can safely say that Clan matches and wars are the best part about Star Wars Battlefront 2.

Come check it out: www.blacksquadron.net/forums)

Hope to see you on the forums soon!
 jawathehutt
02-25-2008, 9:42 AM
Do you have a server?
 Bs|Rogue52
02-25-2008, 2:42 PM
Do you have a server?

you had to ask that, we can use a non-dedicated server that doesnt lag too bad.

But mostly if there is ever a need for match play GWL tournies and ladders are great, and playing on public servers is enough.
 silent assasian
02-26-2008, 9:44 PM
want to be allies? my site is right here http://www.freewebs.com/silent-assasians) (http://) go to the chat box
 Seanthedestroyr
02-15-2010, 11:33 PM
 Bokken
02-16-2010, 8:45 AM
We are recruiting, but nobody will ever see this who isn't already clanned.
Page: 1 of 1