Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

VELVETOPIA .... HELP!

Page: 1 of 1
 jennn.
02-22-2007, 6:55 PM
I CANT SEEM TO FIND THE WAY TO THE QUEEN OF SPADES! I NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP! AHHHH!! TOTALLY FRUSTRATING!
 martmeister
02-22-2007, 7:59 PM
Take the sewers. Follow it down until there's another ladder. One ladder takes you near the Dalmation. Take that alley back out to the bull-run road. Before you get there, there should be a ladder to your left along with the Queen of Spades. Ca-Caw!
 martmeister
02-22-2007, 8:43 PM
Ooh, my mistake. Eagle's Queen of Clubs (I think).

Anyway, you're going to have to buy the Vines painting and Window painting. The Vines is just so you can get on the rooftop, taunt the wrestlers you beat, collect figments, and bust more stuff for arrow heads/balls of hate/energy.

Use the big pole near Dalmation, climb up, hang left by the shouting censor, and you should come to a dead end with a hook. Place the window painting there. Finished collecting everything you want? (You can go back, but it's slightly tedious.) Good, jump through the window and you end up very close to Queen of Spades/Cobra and the Matador. Go see the matador, FIRST. He'll give you the confusion grenades you need to stop Cobra.

Lob it at him, punch, dodge when he confuses you, repeat. Eh eh-eh, Eh eh-eh. Go see Edgar and face some bull.
 Toliver
02-23-2007, 11:12 AM
If you're interested in getting all the figments in the level, make sure you experiment and put the different paintings on different hooks (other than the one it belongs on). I believe you'll find two missing figments this way.
 martmeister
02-24-2007, 11:47 PM
Good advice, Toliver. I finally got all of them. And if you're missing a figment, look through your list and it might give you a hint of where to find it. ie: given that I was missing one with the same value as an easel (or whatever you stick new paintings on), I tried to find where I got it...probably near a painter, so I found it near St Bernard alley.
Page: 1 of 1