Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Help!!! (Game problem that makes me want to cry and kill Bill!)

Page: 1 of 1
 Negative Sun
02-16-2007, 11:04 AM
Sooo...I used to play this online game called Gunz, but for various reasons (mainly cheaters) kinda fell out of it, but I recently discovered that they have released the Quest mode I was waiting for, and I decided to give it another try...

The thing is, I have to launch it through this site called ijji.com, where I get directed to a page where an ActiveX device needs to be installed for me to be able to launch the server or whatever, my problem is:

THE ******* THING WON'T COME UP!!!

It's supposed to come up with this security popup that allows me to install it, but it just doesn't show! I've tried reinstalling IE, didn't work, messing with Flash and stuff didn't work either, so I am totally out of ideas...

Oh and before someone goes "Use FF it pwns IE all the way", I can't use FF it HAS to be IE for some reason.

Any suggestions would be VERY much appreciated!
 T7nowhere
02-16-2007, 1:24 PM
if you have any type of pop-up/add blocker make sure that you turn them off while your loading the site.
 Negative Sun
02-16-2007, 4:01 PM
Nah I've found out it's the site that was sh** cause it works fine now...

Feel free to lock or delete this thread!
 Astrotoy7
02-16-2007, 7:01 PM
lolz...you muppet :(

Next time you want assistance, please refrain from the ranting. Just clearly describe the problem and whatever changes you may have made to your system. It makes it much easier to help find a solution.

Page: 1 of 1