Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Tana

Page: 1 of 3
 Diego Varen
02-03-2007, 3:55 PM
Star Wars
Tana

The last known JEDI in the galaxy, SERA TANA has fallen to the DARK SIDE. The last hope, one of the only surviving Jedi and the JEDI EXILE has taken her new role in the galaxy. As a SITH LORD. She is now known as DARTH TRAYA, just as her master was once known under.

Now, Traya has killed all of her companions herself and the SITH ORDER has wiped out the remaining Jedi, including BASTILA SHAN. The SITH have begun their crusade to take over the galaxy, now that the REPUBLIC are in disarray and can no longer function properly. CARTH ONASI and other supporters of the Republic have been killed. Even old supporters of the Sith have been killed.

Many in the galaxy now serve under Traya and she couldn’t be any happier. However in the depths of the galaxy, somewhere in the UNKNOWN REGIONS, an unknown Sith Order has killed REVAN, which has made Traya angry, since she had plans for her former lover. They are in no way associated with Traya’s order. Nothing is known about this Sith Order, except that the former JEDI KNIGHT, who is now known as DARTH BA’AL is their leader. Now that another Sith Order is rising, a civil war of two Orders could collide and decide the fates of the entire galaxy…

Sera Tana, former Jedi and once known as the Jedi Exile, she sat meditating in the heart of Malachor V. The heart of the Trayus Academy. The Trayus Core. The one place that her previous master, Darth Traya had once meditated. Now, Sera was under the identity that Kreia had been under. Darth Traya. A Sith soldier walked towards Traya and knelt down on his right knee.

"Empress Tana, Darth Traya," The Sith solider began, "I'm afraid I have bad news."

Traya smiled, knowing that the news couldn't be that bad. The Sith had returned to the galaxy, the Jedi Order had been defeated and the Republic was in shambles.

"Speak," Traya replied with no emotion.

The Sith soldier cleared his throat, before speaking.

"I'm embarrased to say that Revan has been killed," The Sith soldier continued, "We have reason to believe it wasn't one of our own. We believe it was another Sith..."

"What?" Traya asked, the anger within her rising, "Revan is dead. This can't happen. We need him alive. If he is dead, then we have but one choice. We must find out who killed him and kill them. Don't fail me, General Sulam, or you'll suffer the consequences."

"Of... of course... Lord Traya," Sulam told Traya, "I'll get onto it right away."

Sulam left the Trayus Core, leaving Traya to return to her meditating.
 steven
02-03-2007, 4:50 PM
The Osiris orbited a lifeless moon, Ba'al had came here to prepare for confrentation with Darth Traya. His plan was to attract her here by destroying a cargo ship containing several artfacts from the old Telos academy. The Osiris waited as the cargoship to arrive before activated it's gravity wells generator to pervent the cargoship to enter hyperspace again.

Once that had happened, several wings of sith fighters left the Osiris and fired abon the cargoship, didn't take long to destroy it.
 Diego Varen
02-04-2007, 6:00 AM
Sulam entered the hangar. He had to find the person who killed Revan. Traya always had plans for him. She was hoping to turn him the dark side, as he should've stayed on that path. That was Traya's opinion. Sulam entered a ship and took off Malachor, into the wideness of space. It was at that moment that Sulam had another thought. Had the remaining Mandalorians killed Revan?
 steven
02-04-2007, 6:33 AM
Several hours ago

"Edash Fett," Darth Ba'al called for his apprentice. When he arrived Ba'al gave orders his apprentic "You are to go to Dxun, that's were the reminants of Clan Ordo are located. However I sence them on the verge of clopse and a civil war. Once you've reached Dxun you are to establish yourselfs as Mandalore and bring the Clan into my empire. If anyone obbesses, kill them. If they all obbose... Well we have nukes for those situations."
 Diego Varen
02-04-2007, 6:47 AM
Two days ago

Atton Rand arrived at the Trayus Core. He could see Sera Tana in front of him. She wore black robes and she meditated peacefully in the heart of the Malachor. He knew that his loyalties no longer lied with her. He had served the Sith before and he was serving them again. Sera was a Sith.

"At last you have arrived," She began, reciting the words that Kreia, Darth Traya had told her.

"Yeah, I've arrived," Atton began, "Listen, Sera we've got to..."

"You're not taking me anywhere," Sera told him, "Assassin."

"Look," Atton continued, sighing, "That manipulative old witch has turned you against us. I can sense it, you've killed your companions. Bao-Dur, Visas, even the kid I don't want to mention. I've got to..."

"Stop me?" Sera asked, as if she read Atton's mind, "Come now assassin. You're death has been delayed for far too long."

Present day

Traya meditated peacefully once again, in the heart of the Malachor. She had been thinking about her companions, but she didn't regret their deaths. They were weak. They weren't strong enough to become Sith.
 Jason Skywalker
02-04-2007, 6:56 AM
The mission that was delivered to him was already being set in motion. Edash had gone onto Dxun on his Basilisk War Droid. Due to his Mandalorian Armour, Basilisk War Droid, people would know him to be a Mandalorian. The only problem was his Lightsaber...

-=-=-=-

On the hangar of the Rebellion's main starship, sat Silver Squadron's Leader, Kayara Othenbu, nicknamed Sticks by her squad. She was polishing her ship, the "Silver Surfer", along with her astromech droid, R8-S6.

"R8," Kayara said, getting her droid's attention.

"Have you ever wondered, if all these wars could just be solved by a little chat?"

The droid chirped a few whistles and boops.

"Yeah, thought so. But i just think at some times, this all seems hopeless. We dream that someday, we can all live in peace."

The droid whistled in a low tone as in being sorry for her.
 steven
02-04-2007, 7:13 AM
"For the time being, I just feel that the Exile is not going to make things easy for us." Ba'al said before turning to his apprentice "Why are you still here? The sooner you deal with the Mandalorians the better. And make sure you take the nuke with you, if you leave it near the base and set it off, it'll will be more than enough to ensure noone will be visiting the area for atleast 300 years."
 Diego Varen
02-04-2007, 8:09 AM
Dxun hadn't been the best place for a base after all. A week had passed since Canderous Ordo's death. Clan Ordo hadn't been prepared and because of that, Canderous had been killed by the Sith Assassins. He had told Kelborn Ordo to take his place as Mandalore. Kelborn wasn't sure if he could cope with his new position, but he would do his best. For Mandalore. For Canderous Ordo. Kelborn knew that he had to have the base with it's best defences.
 steven
02-07-2007, 4:41 PM
A commander under the service of Darth Ba'al greated him on his bridge. "Lord Ba'al, we've located what was ment to be a hidden training facillity near this location."
"How well defended is it?" Asked Ba'al, thinking that this could be a good opertunity to send a message.
"They have few defence platforms, nothing the Osiris can't handle" Replid the commander.
Ba'al smiled "Very well, set course and enter hyperspace. Once that is done I want you to supervise the preperation of the nuke."

Several hours later

The Osiris exitted hyperspace above the planet. Although the weapons platforms opened fire on the Osiris, it didn't stand much of it chance. The platforms were tore to shreds by the power of the Osiris's main guns.

Once the Osiris was in the moon's orbit, it waited until it was directly above before sending down an escape pod, however instead of people being in that pod, Ba'al had loaded one of his nukes inside it. Once the pod hit the group, the nuke automatically went off, the blast roared across the planet's surface. Half the planet's surface had been destroyed in the blast, if this wasn't to send a message to the Exile, Ba'al didn't know what would.
 CSI
03-08-2007, 1:09 AM
In a small hut on Ryloth forest, Jedi Master sat on his bed and began meditating. Sera fell to Dark Side? Suddenly, he felt thousands of noise cried out, then it silenced.

Slowly, opening the eye, CSI sighed: "Great--Another war. Killing innocents. Sith, be ready to meet your nemesis, Jedi."

Suddenly, he began to realize that he must warn his best friend, Aurora and Arion Starfire, about the rising Sith crisis.
 Aurora Starfire
03-09-2007, 12:30 AM
Aurora was practicing a moving meditation technique while tinkering with the security system on board the Jedi Pheonix. As she let herself sink deeper into the meditation, she suddenly lost sight of the components and codes she had been working on.

::Fleeting scenes of death and destruction flitted across her vision. Jedi, falling under the blade of the Sith; the Republic, torn and shattered, rendered nonexistent by the dark armies that beat against it; planets smashed, lives ruined, darkness was everywhere. And yet.... despite the darkness, tiny rays of light still shone. She saw forces battling the darkness, rebelling against the Sith. She saw..... CSI, with others she didn't know. And she saw..... herself? and Arion, with them, fighting Sith Lords on distant planets.....::

She opened her eyes with a start. The security system was humming, softly, indicating that she had finished its modifications. She absentmindedly tucked a stray strand of hair out of her eyes, as she thought about what she'd seen.

Arion came into the room from the cargo hold, where he had been practicing his lightsaber forms, looking like he'd seen a ghost. "You saw it too?" he asked, and she nodded.

"Sounds like the Jedi are needed in the galaxy again. Somewhere..... somewhen?"

Arion raised an eyebrow. "But how do we even know where to look?"

She shrugged. "We start with the only familiar point of reference."

"CSI?"

"CSI."

They dropped out of hyperspace at Ryloth, and docked at a little-used landing pad. Aurora set the security system, and they headed for an ancient forest, where they detected a faint Force residue. They stopped when they neared the nexus, and began to meditate. As they focused their concentration, a warp gate opened, and they walked through it, into another age.

As they emerged from the warp gate, which closed behind them, they saw a hut a short distance away. Aurora and Arion exchanged glances, and headed over to the hut. Aurora tapped gently on the door, and opened it. She saw CSI sitting there, meditating, and she said, "Hey, there. Long time no see." She drew out a long parcel, wrapped in cloth. "I had a funny feeling, like you were going to need this. So here we are." She handed it to him, with a smile.
 CSI
03-09-2007, 2:04 PM
CSI woke up during meditating abruptly. And he sprung from his bed, and ready to call the Force upon him. When he realized that was Aurora and Arion, he exhaled: "Hello folks. Recently I got harassed by some critters. Hello, Aurora and Arion, what bring you to such remote place? Ah, and I saw you took my katana back. Thank you."
 Aurora Starfire
03-09-2007, 2:16 PM
"Well, it's complicated," Aurora said. "We were on the Pheonix working on stuff, when we both experienced a..... vision, of some sort."

"We saw you in it, and since that was the only thing we had to go on, we thought we'd look you up," Arion added. "Anything unusual going on?"
 CSI
03-10-2007, 12:55 AM
"Revan is dead." CSI said seriously, and continued, "My savior and redeemer, Sera Tana, the Jedi Exile, fell into the Dark Side, under the teaching of Darth Traya, Revan's old master." After a brief pause, he continued, "I found that Revan died because I recovered these..." He slowly used the Force and opened a box in a wall, and two lightsabers hovered in his hands. Suddenly, CSI ignited them. A cyan blade and a bronze blade flashed out.
 Aurora Starfire
03-10-2007, 1:17 AM
Aurora and Arion exchanged glances. "That's.... that's terrible." Aurora shook her head, sorrowfully. "It seems we have indeed come to the right place and time."

"They killed Revan? That's incredible. From what I've read of Revan, he was quite competent with a blade." Arion looked at the lightsabers curiously. "Those belonged to Revan?"
 CSI
03-10-2007, 1:19 AM
"Yes. They're Heart of the Guardian and Mantle of the Force. They were once used by Revan, but I recovered them in Unknown Region, but I just can't find Revan's corpse. I don't know who did it, but I'd like to find out." The cyan blade and bronze blade shined brightly.
 Aurora Starfire
03-10-2007, 1:32 AM
"Interesting," Arion said. "I haven't heard of them before. They must be unique."

"How would we go about finding Revan's murderer?" Aurora asked.
 CSI
03-10-2007, 1:39 AM
"Good question. Arion and Aurora, why don't we go to my Jedi Archive? I can give you some information on Heart of the Guardian and Mantle of the Force. And we can discuss about it there, too." He stood up and opened a small door on the floor, and made a "please" geture.
 Aurora Starfire
03-10-2007, 1:42 AM
Aurora looked at CSI in surprise. "You have an Archive here? Fascinating. Yes, let's do that."

She and Arion descended the stairs, and looked around in curiosity.
 CSI
03-10-2007, 1:46 AM
CSI smiled and used the Force to turn on the light. The big room was illuminated by white lights. "Welcome to the Archive, lady and gentleman. This archive can rival the Great Archive on Coruscant." And then he quoted Jocasta Nu's quote, "If it isn't in the Archive, it doesn't exist."

The computer hummed into life, and Many tall shelves of books, (The shelves are about 10 meters, and has 10,000 books on each of them.) and all of them glowed dimishly, just like the Jedi Archive in the Coruscant.

"Most of the books are directly from the Jedi Archive in the Coruscant, and some of the other books are collected from various libraries around the galaxy. So sit down, and Arion, let me see the references on Heart of the Guardian and Mantle of the Force, ok? What can I offer you for a drink, Lady and Gentleman?"
 Aurora Starfire
03-10-2007, 1:56 AM
"If it isn't in the Archive, it doesn't exist yet," Aurora replied with a smile. She looked around with interest at the many books and records.

"I'll have a Juma, thanks," Arion grinned. "Your archive certainly is impressive."

"One for me, as well, thanks." Aurora added.
 CSI
03-10-2007, 2:03 AM
"OK." CSI went into the counter and poured two glasses of Juma, "Don't worry, this is on me. Feel free." Then he searched the computer and typed several keys: "Aha! It's here. Be right back, guys." Then he hurried to get the book.

After a few moments, CSI went back with several books: "Here, Arion, these books are all about Heart of the Guardian/Mantle of the Force. Enjoy."
 Aurora Starfire
03-10-2007, 2:25 AM
Arion opened the first book in the stack, one about the history of the Jedi Order, and thumbed through it. "Heart of the Guardian, eh? Believed to be instrumental in founding the Order.... Not much on the other crystal, looks like, though. Let's see...."

Aurora picked up a different volume, this one labeled, Prophesy and Legend: Tales of the Jedi. "Here it says that the Heart of the Guardian will appear in a time of great turmoil, and deliver the galaxy into salvation. Still nothing about the other one, though."

Arion had a book of old Sith tales. "Well, another reference to the Heart of the Guardian, and.... wait, here's something. Not much, but it mentions the Mantle of the Force as a focusing tool for Force-sensitives, lost during the time of Exar Kun. Curious." He took a long sip of his drink, then turned to CSI. "What are we going to do about the Sith? Apparently, things are bad enough that the Force called us here. What can we do to help?"
 CSI
03-10-2007, 2:56 AM
"Now our Jedi Exile, Sera, went back to the Dark Side. And we think this will tip the balance of the Force. We must either turn her back to the light, or neutralize her--which clearly is not an option. What do you think?" CSI thought for a while, "And for these lightsabers, the Exile, and her master, Darth Traya should come after us. Now...The cat and mouse."
 Aurora Starfire
03-10-2007, 3:05 AM
Aurora nodded gravely. "We must do what we can to redeem her, and her allies."

"It's not going to be easy," Arion warned. "There's only three of us, and we don't even have the Republic to fall back on for help, should we need it. I fear we will be hunted ruthlessly, wherever we go."
 CSI
03-10-2007, 3:20 AM
"First we must protect this valueless work. Let's power them down, and vaccum it, and seal it completely. Then...Let's start our lengthy Journey." CSI said calmly, "And I bet Traya and Exile will come after us...for these Lightsabers."

He used the Force to suck out all air from the archive right before Aurora and Arion sealed the gate. And Aurora used her skill to set up state-of-art security systems.

Here we go, a destiny lies in front of us.
 Master_Archon
03-10-2007, 8:29 AM
A grey, lanky figure, entered the heart of Malachor, approaching the sitting figure of Darth Traya.

"My mistress...Traya," he called out to her in his reedy, and hollow voice. "I have come on request....how may I serve?"

The tall Yevathan, N'la, knelt down, hands on his legs as he waited for his master to acknowledge his existance, and answer his question.
 Diego Varen
03-10-2007, 8:46 AM
Traya opened her eyes and turned to look at N'la.

"General Sulam has failed in his task of finding Revan's killer," Traya told him, "You must find him and do not fail me."

Traya returned to meditate.
 Master_Archon
03-10-2007, 1:54 PM
"It shall be done my mistress...I shall start on Ryloth....I feel an inkling in the force in that region, and it's growing," N'la told his master, getting up off his knees, he turned and headed for the academy hangar.

Once inside the hangar, he jumped into the cockpit of his customized sith fighter, the 'purgatory'. He prepped the ship, and after awhille, the small silver spec of a ship could be seen leaving the surface of the crumbling planet.
The 'purgatory' exited hyperspace above the planet Ryloth, he still felt something drawing him through the force to this place. But the drawing was not of a presence, nor anything commonly felt in the force, just echoes.

The ship landed on the surface of the planet, in the middle of nowhere, literaly. N'la exited his vessel, looking around at the horizon, he looked for any signs. N'la saw nothing, yet felt something, so he started walking, no purpose, no destination, just walking.
 CSI
03-10-2007, 4:19 PM
CSI stood on the day side and saw a small fighter flew by. By the Force, he felt a relatively strong Force user is inside. "We got company, folks. Looks like we got to bail outta here." Then he said to Aurora, "Do you know where your ship, Jedi Phoenix, was docked in?"
 Aurora Starfire
03-10-2007, 4:33 PM
"Sure. We docked in...." she glanced at Arion, "Kala'uun Starport, Terminal Number 21, wasn't it?"

Arion nodded. "Yeah, that's the one."
 steven
03-10-2007, 4:43 PM
A scout-class Sith Cruiser exitted hyperspace in the space above Ryloth. A Scout Cruiser is quite similar to an normal Sith Inidictor however the gravity-well generator has been removed, the shield and weapons have been weakened and the engines and sensors have been made more powerful. It's current orders, set by Darth Ba'al, was to dispatch several drones (mindless warriors genetically created by Ba'al scitentists, they've only been programs to fight and kill. Inside their brains, there is an implant which relates info to the cruiser, where the cruiser can send orders like to fight, retreat or even die.)
 CSI
03-10-2007, 5:11 PM
"Big enough. Let's go." Then he casted Master Speed and ran to the Spaceport. Then CSI found Terminal 21, which there was a sign said "Reserved". CSI said nothing and used the Force to open the closed door. Inside, there was nothing.

CSI commented: "Maybe something just flied away, or is going to land here. We got to do it fast." Then he sat down and begin meditating. Slowly, a warp gate opened, and the outline of Jedi Phoenix was slowly revealed. At last, the whole ship docked in front of them.

Suddenly, the portmaster, a Toydarian apporoached to the trio and said: "Oh no! What should I do? A ship is coming here!"

CSI said calmly: "Diverge it to somewhere else, here, 20 credits. That should do it."

"Thank you, kind Jedi! I will diverge it to somewhere else." The portmaster answered happily.

The Jedi Phoenix's engine roared to life. In the cockpit, CSI punched into the coordinates manually without the aid of Navi Computer. Then he punched a button, then they flicked into Hyperdrive.
 Master_Archon
03-10-2007, 6:27 PM
N'la was on the outskirts of a town, when he froze midstep. He felt the presence that had been drawing him in a frantic state, he could assume. He also noticed the siluette of a ship soaring off over the town and into space, the presence shrinking as it shrunk from sight.

N'la lifted a small device, pressing a button on it, he watched with patient eyes as the vessel finally disapeared.

But N'la's concetration soon ended, as he felt a blip in the force that was also different, the blip of something, mindless.
 steven
03-11-2007, 3:02 PM
"Big enough. Let's go." Then he used Dimension Shift and teleported to the Spaceport. Then CSI found Terminal 21, which there was a sign said "Reserved". CSI said nothing and used the Force to open the closed door. Inside, there was nothing.

((okay, i might be barking up the complete wrong end of the stick but there's no way your character can teleport. It's impossible.))
 Jason Skywalker
03-11-2007, 3:22 PM
"Master," A voice came from Ba'al's commlink.

"I have established myself as the Mandalore. Thing is i killed almost half of them to do it. The rest have agreed to join your Empire," Edash told him.
 CSI
03-11-2007, 5:22 PM
((okay, i might be barking up the complete wrong end of the stick but there's no way your character can teleport. It's impossible.))

Post edited. Thank you for your remind.
 Master_Archon
03-11-2007, 5:34 PM
N'la stared down at the device he held, mumbling to himself underbreath.

A strange soldier-like being approached him, standing fairly close to him.

"I-den-ti-fy," it drawled out.

N'la, still looking at his device, lifted his hand up, palm forward in the mindless thing's face. With a barely perceivable twitch, his dew claw shot out of the mound in his wrist, stabbing into the thing's throut. With another barely visible motion he retracted the dew claw, lowering his hand, the drone falling to the ground, dead.

Moments later, N'la lept up, landing inside the cockpit of his sith fighter, which had been remotely brought to his position. He closed the hatch and took off, soaring into space, he closed his eyes, trying to follow the presence that had drawn him here. He had come here to see what it was, and he wasn't stopping until he found it, he didn't want his venture to this planet wasted.

He finally got a general idea of the direction it was going, with a couple of adjustments, he was facing the direction he felt the presence. He put in some coordinates, and soon he was slipping into hyperspace. He didn't know it's destination, and he didn't know how far it was going, but when it stopped somewhere, he could always re-adjust course.
 CSI
03-13-2007, 6:06 PM
"Here we go," CSI punched in another set of Coordinates, and the Hyperspace stopped humming. "Coruscant," CSI said, "Let's park on the landing pad."

CSI guided the Jedi Phoenix onto the landing pad. "So we just disguise ourselves in bounty hunters, and here comes my favorite part: Undercover Cruiser!" Then he went to his quarter. After a while, he came into the cockpit, with his bounty hunter armor on. [That bounty hunter armor looks like Clone Commando's armor]
 Aurora Starfire
03-13-2007, 6:26 PM
Aurora and Arion changed into dark-colored military-style jumpsuits, and met CSI back in the cockpit.

"Alright, we're ready. Shall we take a look around?" Arion remarked.
 steven
03-13-2007, 6:45 PM
"Master," A voice came from Ba'al's commlink.

"I have established myself as the Mandalore. Thing is i killed almost half of them to do it. The rest have agreed to join your Empire," Edash told him.

"Excellent, tell them they are to be rewarded with a Ravanger-clas Star Destroyer... if they are willing to do a task for me. They will need to raid the old Jedi Temple and then destroy it with one of my nuke.' Ba'al replied.
 Aurora Starfire
03-14-2007, 12:48 AM
"Let's go to the Jedi Temple," Aurora suggested. "There may be something left there that can help us."

They locked down the Pheonix and walked to the Temple. They went to the Jedi Archives, and Aurora attempted to open the doors.

A hologram flickered to life in front of them. "Access restricted to known Jedi Masters. Step forward and be recognized."

Aurora and Arion exchanged glances. "We wouldn't be on the list of known Jedi at all," Aurora murmured. "CSI, see if you're still logged in the databanks."
 CSI
03-14-2007, 12:56 AM
CSI took off his helmet, stepped forward, and spoke slowly and calmly: "This is CSI, Jedi Initiate Training Master, requesting access to Jedi Archives. And...to see my friends here."

Then the Hologram made a polite bow: "Welcome back, CSI. It's been ages."

"Huh. I'm just dropping by, and need to find something." Then CSI looked at Aurora and Arion, "Don't worry, they're my friends. They're Jedi Watchman and Jedi Weapon Master."

"Understood. Access granted. Welcome." Then the gate slowly opened.
 Aurora Starfire
03-14-2007, 1:12 AM
Aurora and Arion followed CSI into the Jedi Archives. Row upon row of shelves filled with holojournals, datapads, and other archived information by the thousands.

"Even now, the Archives are full, and ancient," Arion muttered to Aurora.

She nodded silently, looking around carefully. Then she led the way towards the Analysis rooms. "I want to see what the analyst droids have to say about those lightsaber crystals you found, CSI."
 CSI
03-14-2007, 1:12 PM
In the Analysis Room, CSI asked the Droid: "Droid, please run an analysis on two crystals, 'Heart of the Guardian' and 'Mantle of the Force'."

After a small hum, the droid came back to life: "[Query] Checking usernames...passed...Password...passed...Processin g request...No results."

"Wait, something is definitely wrong--there is no such thing of Heart of the Guardian or Mantle of the Force? Strange...they're in my Archives."

Then he stood up and turned to Aurora and Arion: "I'll tell you my past, later. But now I have to find my padawan, since I'm a Jedi Initiate Training Master. Hope she doesn't mess everything up. For books, you can check them, since you already them in my archive."

Then CSI walked out of the Archive.
 Aurora Starfire
03-14-2007, 1:42 PM
Aurora glanced at Arion, who shrugged. "Not in the Archives?" she mused. "Strange..."

"And familiar," Arion added. "We'll wait here until you get back, CSI. Be careful."

After CSI left, they began sifting through the records for information pertaining to the crystals, Revan, and also the Exiled Jedi, Sera Tana.
 Jason Skywalker
03-14-2007, 3:44 PM
"Mandalorians!" Edash started, "My people! My blood. My kin. My brothers. Darth Ba'al, an "affiliate", is offering us, the Mandalorians a Ravager-class Star Destroyer IF you raid the old Jedi Temple on Coruscant and then DESTROY it with one of his nukes! Now i ask you, Mandalorians...

Are you with me?" He told the 500 Mandalorians.

"Yes!" The answered.

"I SAID, ARE YOU WITH ME!?"

"YES!"
 CSI
03-14-2007, 4:31 PM
[Off-topics] Wow, Aurora. What a reply.

CSI walked out of the Archive, and walked to the Jedi Training Ground. Near the gate, he heard lightsabers clash, and jumping yells. CSI smiled: his Twi-Lek Padawan, Toent Bekunn, was training Jedi Initiates. He released the Force powers and send a whisper: ::Toent Bekunn, I'm here. Are you ready?::

Toent Bekunn was just teaching one of her initiates with her still-novice Shii-Cho style. ::Master? It's been long time no see. Where are you?:: She said in astonishment. When she got distracted, the Initiate's lightsaber slashed down and she dodged it...barely.

::Heheheh. That's close. So let me show them, okay?:: CSI smiled.

Toent didn't reply. The light was dimmed.

CSI walked to the younglin who nearly injured Toent and touched his head, "Can I borrow your lightsaber? I promise I'll return it to you. Good job, by the way." The Younglin looked at CSI in surprise. "Here it is, Master CSI." Then he handed out his training lightsaber out.

"Thank you," CSI bowed politely and walked to Toent. Suddenly, Toent charged to CSI in incredible speed. "Wow! Nice, I can see you improved when I was away." CSI smiled and posed his Shii-Cho Stance. "Younglins, see how I perform Shii-Cho. The basic style, we all need to master it." And then he blocked Toent's heavy blow and continued, "You need to master it in order to master the most elegant form--Makashi. Here, let me show you Shii-Cho, Makashi, Soresu, Ataru, Niman / Jarkai, Shien and Juyo. Pay attention!"

Suddenly he felt something was wrong. His padawan seemed to fueled with rage. After dodging another upper slash, he jumped away and shouted: "What are you doing? Calm down, Padawan! Don't give in your anger! That leads you to the Dark Side!"

Toent said nothing, but clearly the rage is fueling her lightsaber skills, because he can see the blow is heavier and heavier. CSI suddenly realized that language is useless and he must save her before she slipped too far away.

And the fight went on...

After guarding Toent's wave-like attacks, he countered with a heavy slash. She began to block the attack. "A word of warning: Don't block it. Jump away!" She didn't listen and attempted to block it. The two blades slashed together with a loud noise. Then the release of power shocked her lightsaber off her hand.

Falling on the ground, Toent began to cry: "Why did you leave me? Why don't you bring me with you?"

CSI said nothing, but he held his padawan in front of his breast, "Don't cry, I'm here, I'm here..."

Then he shrugged to the stunning Younglins: "That's my padawan's usual greeting."
 Aurora Starfire
03-14-2007, 5:00 PM
Arion had a series of recent Holonet reports spread out on one of the desks. "Looks like the Exile has been rather busy lately," he commented as he perused the material.

"Not much luck on Revan thus far," Aurora told him. "He apparently left known space for the Unknown Regions several years ago, and hasn't been seen or heard from since, as far as I can make out. That is, until he was apparently reported dead recently, under unknown circumstances."

Suddenly, Aurora looked up from the holojournal she was reading. Resentment, anger, rage....

Something was not right within the Jedi Temple.
 CSI
03-16-2007, 8:33 PM
CSI helped his padawan to get up, cleaned her teary eyes, and said to her: "Don't worry, this time you'll come with us." Then he raised his head for a while, suddenly his eyes widened, "Oh, no...I sence a plot to...destroy all Jedi...Toent, follow me out to the Jedi Archive. And younglings, please follow me. This place is becoming dangerous!" Then CSI casted Master Speed and ran to the Jedi Archive.

Toent nodded and told her younglings: "My master CSI is a wise man, and that means you should listen to him. Let's go to the Jedi Archive!"

Then this formed a funny picture: 1 Human Jedi Master leads a Twi'Lek Jedi Knight, and a group of Jedi Younglings followed them.
Page: 1 of 3