Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

troble Downloading the .map files

Page: 1 of 1
 MasterKavar123
02-03-2007, 11:18 AM
I am currently having troble downloading the .map files on the kotortool website i am getting a fuction failer so if anyone can hep please do so

thanks.
 Darth333
02-03-2007, 11:31 AM
Try downloading directly from this page: http://www.kotortool.starwarsknights.com/pgs/ktoolmap.php)

Also make sure that you aren't using any download accelerator
 MasterKavar123
02-03-2007, 12:35 PM
that is what i have been doing but i always come up with this message:

Warning: fopen(/webhome/starwars/public_html/kotortool/data/leech.dat) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /webhome/starwars/public_html/kotortool/download.php on line 395

Warning: flock(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /webhome/starwars/public_html/kotortool/download.php on line 396

Warning: fwrite(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /webhome/starwars/public_html/kotortool/download.php on line 397

Warning: fclose(): supplied argument is not a valid stream resource in /webhome/starwars/public_html/kotortool/download.php on line 398

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /webhome/starwars/public_html/kotortool/download.php:395) in /webhome/starwars/public_html/kotortool/download.php on line 403

i don't know what to do is there anywere else i can get those .map files
 Darth333
02-03-2007, 12:49 PM
It works fine for me but I'll look into it this afternoon and see if I can fix it. Are you sure you aren't using a download accelerator?

Which map are you trying to download?
 MasterKavar123
02-03-2007, 3:06 PM
i achally got it to work it was my firewall but it dosn't produce all of the maps why is it only 30 seconds?
 akuma7802
02-17-2007, 12:49 PM
this what i am getting when the website loads.

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /webhome/starwars/public_html/kotortool/download.php on line 192
 Darth333
02-17-2007, 2:03 PM
I can download without problems from this page: http://www.kotortool.starwarsknights.com/pgs/ktoolmap.php)

Try it again using the link I provided and let me know how it goes.

Edit: make sure you aren't using any download accelerator.
 akuma7802
02-17-2007, 4:32 PM
its acting kinda wierd. the site comes up and it takes a while to load. once it is loaded it gives that message the i posted and i only get half of the maps that are shown. down loading the maps are no problem just getting the maps for kotor 1 is b/c it stops before it goes to kotor 1 map downloads is there another place where i can get all of the kotor 1 maps?
Page: 1 of 1