Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[GFAQ] Clan

Page: 1 of 1
 Revolver_Ocelot
01-29-2007, 11:26 PM
The [GFAQ] clan is a PC clan that was spawned off the GameFAQS.com Battlefront 2 message board. Since the clan was created in April 2006, we've already got a growing community. We have members from North America, Oceania, and all the way to western and northern Europe.

-Requirements-

Be a respectfull player

You must be active, don't join and never play

You must be willing to practice with the clan and participate in battles with other clans (at your conveinence)

*Optional at the moment* Have or Make an account at GameFaqs.com, it's just like signing up to any other forum and it's free!

You must have x fire as it is needed for communication

There is no age limit, just try to act with some maturity

The leader of our clan is [GFAQ]Swampsith, and our website is http://www.freewebs.com/gfaqsleader/index.htm)

My x fire is markstreit1991, add me and talk to me if you are curious and want more info on this fun and exciting clan. The x fire for our leader is swampsith.

Thank you, hope to see some of you playing soon!
Page: 1 of 1