Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

*****Prepared to join any clan*****

Page: 1 of 1
 Mr.BuMbLe
01-29-2007, 7:44 PM
I am Mr. Bumble and im simply bored messin with all this rogue business and i relize i need a clan to fight for. Trust me, ill be loyal and active im online everyday i can be and i am a high ranking fighter. My main type is Heavy trooper, bothan spy, or any trooper with a jetpack. I dont do pilots or recon droids, i can be a pretty effective sniper if im needed. Im mainly looking for a swbf2 clan, but i guess i can stretch to swbf1 clans. Also, it doesnt matter to me if i have to go through tryouts or not(i know ill make it anywayz).

I go as Mr.Bumble [online at least]
 Seanthedestroyr
02-21-2007, 9:27 PM
Hey man. I have just the clan for you. We are Blacksquadron, with about 31 active members and around 360 registered users.

We are a great clan and have a SWBF2 division and would love to have you in our division.

Come check out blacksquadron at www.blacksquadron.ws)

Hope to see you in the forums,
seanthedestroyer

btw, my xfire is seanthedestroyer
 GTSinc
02-22-2007, 10:28 AM
He already joined (GTS) a month ago

Oh cool you do Empire at War too! If you want a clan match on EaW just tell us.
 Seanthedestroyr
02-22-2007, 7:36 PM
Ya, we might just be interested. I am not really involved in the EAW division, so what you could do is go to our website, www.blacksquadron.ws) , and post a line about how you want a clan match. Other people besides me will take it from there. Be sure to leave your xfire or other contact so that we can get back to you.
 Mr.BuMbLe
04-15-2007, 12:31 PM
lol
Page: 1 of 1