Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

CDKey Authorization faild : Valid CDKEY is needed.

Page: 1 of 1
 Jahkill
01-27-2007, 3:35 AM
I get this message with i try to create an account or play an account i already made. Im sure i put it in right when i installed it because when it said it the first time i reinstalled and reentered it.

I got it out of the "star wars The best of PC Edition" and it says almost the same for all the games in the pack when i try to play online please help!!!!

Thx
 keltic one
11-09-2007, 8:19 AM
i get the same message i used the cd key that came with my game to install the game on my computer i e-mailed lucas arts but haven,t gotten a response yet if you get it figured out please let me know .ill let you know if i get it figured out also.
 DarthMaulUK
11-09-2007, 12:13 PM
Please note that there are no letter T's (upper or lower case) try a lower case F instead, L's or i's, letter O's in any of the CD Keys, though a 1 (one) or 0 (zero) may look like a letter. Make sure you enter the appropriate number in such cases.

Hope that helps
 keltic one
11-09-2007, 3:01 PM
my cd key worked fine to play single player but when i try to play online i get the invalid cd key message also how do i start an account on gamespy i have gone on website but cant find any place to start account.
 DarthMaulUK
11-09-2007, 6:02 PM
hmm. Gamespy opens up a new box-o-tricks. Its best to download Gamespy arcade direct from their website. Create an account for it to say - create an account. It will then say you havent made any account for it then to say oops, you have two accounts!

make sense? No?! Welcome to the world of gamespy! LOL But seriously, you will need to make an account there first.
Page: 1 of 1