Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

STAR WARS: Era of Darkness

Page: 2 of 2
 CountVerilucus
01-26-2007, 7:22 PM
I was thinking about how to integrate my character into the story. If this group needs to travel then you can somehow recruit me and I'll fly you around in my ship...Lucky Angel

http://www.bad-words.com/images/photoeve36.jpg)

Or the Odyssey, whatever
 Grace
01-26-2007, 7:24 PM
Oookay, we're quickly running into a problem in this RP. The problem comes from having so many of us on at one time. We're posting right over top of each other, which makes it very difficult to follow each other in any way that would make a story line understandable.

For example, at the very beginning, I wasn't quite finished with 'business' with the Chancellor when 'Shuji' interrupted. I was fine with that since it made things a little more interesting, if confusing. However, if this 'simul-posting' doesn't make things more interesting, it's just annoying and frustrating. Therefore, I propose a 'posting order'.

We ought to communicate either by this thread or by PM's so we can know whose turn it is to post. If we have a set order in which we post, we won't have any problems with tripping over each other.
 KotO[REvan]
01-26-2007, 7:26 PM
I don't think posting in order would be all that great. People could be offline, thus people would have to wait until that time for the post count to continue. I think it's fine the way it is, but we'll just have to be a little more on the look-out for people who are posting at the same time.
 Dark_Lady
01-26-2007, 7:28 PM
Well, yeah, people are offline a lot, and other stuff happens too. Just, if people post on top of each other, and it conflicts, the second person should change theirs.
 KnightofMordred
01-26-2007, 8:11 PM
In responce yes we (Dark Lady and I) know each other and yes over Star Wars RP 88. I'm Viscoth/Sareesa on that site. And Teh Duelmaster
 KnightofMordred
01-26-2007, 10:40 PM
KOTOR, you couldn't sence me for two reasons. One I'm trying to not attract unneccesary attention, and two, the holocron is messing with your sence. Combined, I have a nice cover. Please modify your post accordingly.
 KotO[REvan]
01-26-2007, 10:55 PM
@KoM: I guess that the holocron would of been blocking any senses from afar. But I don't think erasing one's mind and obliterating him with a droid is un-noticeable.

Also, the post has been edited. :)
 Killwithhonor
01-26-2007, 10:56 PM
Heres my character sheet...

CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Disil Khugen
Title: n/a
Species: Human
Alignment: Neutral
Faction: Republic
Place of Origin: Onderon

Appearance: Clicky (http://www.thesupernaturalworld.co.uk/reviews/psi_ops/images/psi_ops_uk_packshot.jpg) Also a White Hooded robe with a double blue stripe down the back of the hood to the end of the robe.
Weapons: Blaster (http://www.bergintoys.com/sp_guns/2004-Oct/details/Planet%20Blaster%201-detail.jpg)
Additional Items: Nar Shaddaa, Space Pod

Lightsaber Hilt: Hilt (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Lightsaber_tiin_prop.jpg)
Lightsaber Color: Aqua
Master: n/a
Apprentice: n/a
Force Class: Guardian
Force Powers: Force Barrier, Dissipate Energy, Force Valor, Blinding Light, Cure/Heal

Attributes:
- STR: 15 + 7 = 21
- DEX: 15 + 6 = 20
- CON: 15 + 7 = 21
- INT: 10 + 3 = 13
- WIS: 10 + 3 = 13
- CHR: 10 + 4 = 14
 Killwithhonor
01-26-2007, 10:59 PM
For the posting problems, just look on the registered users in this forum and see who in this rp is on and if they are on just pm and say, "Hey are you posting and if not im going to post now" so youd know to wait til they are done posting
 KotO[REvan]
01-26-2007, 11:02 PM
Welcome aboard SW:EoD KillwithHonor!
Also, this has already been known, it's just the matter that someone might be posting while the PM is sent, thus causing problems..
 Killwithhonor
01-26-2007, 11:04 PM
gotcha, lol, its been a longtime since ive been on these forums, 4 or 5 months or so
 Jason Skywalker
01-28-2007, 11:22 AM
Killwithhonor, would you be oh so kind to edit your post since Tara was talking to KoM's character and not yours?
 Killwithhonor
01-28-2007, 12:38 PM
Ya my bad, fixed both posts, its all good now
 CountVerilucus
01-28-2007, 4:57 PM
Well, I set it up so my character can enter the story. Looking at the conversations you will be needing guidance in the outer-rim and a ship. My character can provide that. I set it up so that now word on the street is that talented criminal (Jaran) needs to sell his illegal cargo.

Somehow you guys find out, I'm waiting at my ship, you can approach and threaten with throwing me in an asteroid prison or something unless I fly you around. I will be following the story but will not be interacting for a while because I guess you guys need to do some talking.

or if you can think about something better...
 Dark_Lady
01-28-2007, 7:29 PM
Well, I think steven's char was going to fly us around. However, guidance in the Outer Rim might be nice. :xp: And we might need to take another ship to try to keep it quiet or something, you never know. Don't worry, we'll get you in.
 CountVerilucus
01-28-2007, 7:34 PM
well my ship is better
 KnightofMordred
02-04-2007, 11:57 PM
Anybody going to respond to this and get moving so I can get to my actual job rather than be a guard?
 Grace
02-05-2007, 5:24 AM
I was waiting for Dark_Lady to post whether Shuji would be permitted to leave or not... if he is, he'll be one of the few to meet Katya's real face. If not... well, I suppose since Katya's part of this little quest, everyone will see her soon enough... but to have him leave the meeting now would be cool in my point of view :)
 Master_Archon
02-05-2007, 7:59 AM
Yeah, Dark_Lady, don't let such a good RP die, I never thought you to be the type.
 CountVerilucus
02-06-2007, 8:54 PM
there are a lot of ppl in this RP, so I thought, just to minimize any sort of confusion that everybody put the name of their character(s) they are RPing for that post first thing. Also if people need to catch up, they can know quickly who it is. Example...

Jaran Joben and K-7

"Hey, where's my bloody money?!" Jaran stated. Then a hail of gunfire came from every direction...

what do you guys think?
 Killwithhonor
02-06-2007, 8:58 PM
It wont be of much use if the rp doesnt get far, lol, it already seems like its dying, even though there isnt a whole lot of activity, there should be some progress
Page: 2 of 2