Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

reinstallation problems

Page: 1 of 1
 Ali1392
01-20-2007, 12:02 PM
today i downloaded the foc patch now that wont work ether so i uninstalled them both i unninstalled them by going into my computer and deleting both the eaw and foc folders along with the rest of the files. rather than clicking uninstall
now when ever i try to install it it says
Windows cannot find 'C:\Program Files\LucasArts\Star Wars Empire at War\LaunchEAW.exe' make sure you typed the name correctly and try again. To search for a file, click the start button, and then click search.
so i need some help
 YertyL
01-21-2007, 3:56 AM
Well, Windows still thinks the game's installed. You'll need to uninstall it - e.g. by using "system controls"/software. (I'm pretty sure it's not called system controls, however I don't know the English word - it's where you can make adjustements to all sorts of things, e.g. your installed hardware or the display)
 Darth Moeller
01-21-2007, 8:25 AM
Yeah, go to your control panel and then to add/remove programs and find empire at war on the list and say uninstall.
Page: 1 of 1