Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Underlays and Overlays for Jedi Robes

Page: 1 of 1
 thegreatjoshini
01-19-2007, 11:46 AM
Just like the title says, I would like to be able to use overlays and Underlays on normal jedi robes for TSL.
 stoffe
01-19-2007, 12:20 PM
Just like the title says, I would like to be able to use overlays and Underlays on normal jedi robes for TSL.

Open the UTI template files for the robes (a_robe_##.uti) with a GFF Editor and change the value in the UpgradeLevel field to 4. That would make the robe fully upgradeable. It would only work on robes before they have been spawned into the game though, not ones you already have in your inventory. That would require savegame editing to fix.

(You can use KotorTool's Item/UTI editor for this as well, but then you'd need to set the value in the BodyVariation field and not the UpgradeLevel field due to a bug in KotorTool.)
 thegreatjoshini
01-19-2007, 12:47 PM
okay i set the bodyvariation field to 4 using kotortool but it didn't work is there something else i have to do?
edit: nevermind, i got it working.
Page: 1 of 1