Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sith troopers in FoC ??

Page: 1 of 1
 EmperorPalpa
01-19-2007, 9:42 AM
I found on wookiepedia article which says about possible appearance of Sith troopers in Forces of Corruption (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith_trooper) - see appearances list). I hope it's true. I like Sith troopers and watching them fighting against stormtroopers should be very cool. :urpdude:
 wedge2211
01-19-2007, 10:03 AM
They're not actually playable units, they're only hinted at in the story. I don't want to say more than that so I don't spoil it for you.
 EmperorPalpa
01-20-2007, 8:12 AM
I don't understand. Have they model or they are only mentioned??
 Kobliha(cz)
01-20-2007, 11:14 AM
I don't understand. Have they model or they are only mentioned??

spoiler:

they are in the last video, but frozen in carbonite
 PoiuyWired
01-20-2007, 12:16 PM
Well, the ending screams for a sequel, and its "oh so Revan" like
 HerbieZ
01-23-2007, 8:15 AM
Man. That's certainly not what i saw. I thought they were too blurred to see.
 wedge2211
01-23-2007, 10:14 AM
We saw a bunch of humanoid shapes, obviously associated with the Sith because they were unlocked by a Sith artifact. They must be either robots or troops in suspended animation or Force-animated golems or something like that.
 Ctrl Alt Del
01-23-2007, 1:50 PM
I dont think that they're droids (why freeze a droid, anyway?), but that dont mean that they're Sith Soldiers. Probrbly associated to the Sith, but...
 wedge2211
01-23-2007, 3:06 PM
They're not necessarily frozen in anything. They might just be in protective casings. Droids shrink-wrapped for freshness!

...And "soldiers associated with the Sith" are what we'd usually call, "Sith soldiers."
 Ctrl Alt Del
01-23-2007, 6:16 PM
No, I think he means Sith Soldiers, but the ones shown in the Kotor games. Those that were frozen (yeah, I think they were frozen, just look to the case around them. Looks exactly as the one used to hold Han on Bespin with carbonite) didnt looked like the ones we see on the games. Actually, they seemed to use an armor similar to the defilers. :snear:
 PoiuyWired
01-24-2007, 10:24 AM
How old are these war popsicles anyways?

The link to the sith artifacts... it must be a few thousand years old, if not more.

And what are they for? More like, warriors of ancient times may be cool, but thewir equipmen many not fare well against more modern technology. Sorta like resurrecting some medieval knights in full armor... even if their equipment and what not are in prime condition, they would have a problem against even a few rifle armed rednecks.

Then again in star wars technilogy does not seem to progress too fast.
 magna mandaloe
01-28-2007, 2:29 PM
so Centerpoint Station is Ancient Space station that still work perfectly and the Weapons the tuskens use are ancient and still do good damage.
 Kobliha(cz)
01-28-2007, 3:03 PM
they are 4.000 years old ( sith troopers )
 PoiuyWired
01-28-2007, 3:49 PM
Centerpoint Station is somewhat maintained thru out the history, and is probably upgraded a bit when it is fixed up.
Tuskens do use "borrowed" guns from time to time, their projectile weaponary are "borrowed" fom the locals so its not THAT ancient. Their sticks are also made of more modern materials "donated" by crashed ships, households and such.
 magna mandaloe
02-08-2007, 7:46 PM
Centerpoint station Had to be Repaired so it is most likely Poorly Maintained.
 jedi jim 1989
02-09-2007, 9:26 AM
the weapons mite be old, but as long as they got fresh tibanna (spelt wrong i think) gas they will be effective, also killing some one is still killing them, it doesnt matter if is a 9mm hand gun or a 109mm round from a tank, the fact is that there dead tru?

also on centre point (im up to the first of the new jedi order) i believe that havent even mapped half of it out yet, from what ive read so far its huge and made up of a lot of different bits, with more being added, so it would be hard to maintain, its just that its been built to last(my opinion of course, probly rong coz i havent read all the books yet)
Page: 1 of 1